When he entered the house and found you asleep (All)

I n f i n i t i z e Y o u ★ | An Infinite Scenarios Request Shop | Busy.

When he entered the house and found you asleep (All)
 

Sunggyu:

“Jagiya~ I’m ho-“ He paused when he saw you sleeping on the couch with the tv still on. You waited for him. He frowned. “This girl.. I told her not to wait for me.” He mumbled, yet he smiled. He switched the tv off and lifted you from the couch, bridal style. He walked into his room(as well as yours) and set you on the bet slowly. He pulled the covers over you and sat on the bed, gazing at your face. He tidied your bangs and pecked you on the lips. “Sweet dreams, jagi.” He whispered.

 

Dongwoo:

Dongwoo opened the door, grinning, slightly squeezing the plastic bag in his hand. He bought your favorite ice cream and can’t wait to eat it with you. But when he entered the living room, he saw you sleeping in an uncomfortable. He quickly set the bag of ice cream on the coffee table and fixed your sleeping position. Then, he switched on the tv, lifted your head and rested your head on his lap. He smiled in satisfaction as he watched the tv with your head on his lap. He took an ice cream and it. “Sweet.”

 

Woohyun:

Woohyun sighed as he closed the door. Today was a hard day. He had a hard time practicing a new dance. He had to repeat it a few times before he could perfect it. During practice, he missed you so badly. And now, finally he was home and he can spend time with you now. He sighed heavily when he saw you asleep on the couch, a lollipop in your mouth. Woohyun chortled at the sight. He chuckled as he bent down, pulling the red lollipop from your mouth. Instead of throwing it, he the lollipop and smirked. He took a blanket from the bedroom and covered you with it to keep you warm. He pecked your forehead and smiled.

 

Hoya:

Hoya was craving for your cooking. He had begged you to cook for him in the morning and fortunately, you agreed. But he wondered why the apartment was so quiet. He slightly furrowed his eyebrows as he looked around. “______-ah?” He called. He glanced at the dining table and grinned when he saw plates of your delicious cooking. Then his eyes landed on your figure asleep, head resting on your arms on the dining table. He softened. “Aigoo.” He took a cushion from the couch and lifted your head, replacing your arms with the soft cushion. “Thanks for the food baby.” He whispered before kissing your earlobe. He washed his hands and sat down before eating while staring at your beautiful face.

 

Sungyeol:

“Baby! Sweetheart! Jagiya! I’m home!” Sungyeol half-shouted and widely grinned as the door to the apartment opened with a beep. He looked around as he closed the door, wondering why you didn’t greet him like always. Then he saw you asleep, sitting on the floor and head on the coffee table. He walked closer and shut off the laptop in front of you and chuckled. He lifted you off the floor and rested you on the double bed. He quickly and eagerly showered before joining you on the bed. He slipped his arms around your waist and softly kissed your eye. “Good night.”

 

Myungsoo:

He quietly entered the apartment with a playful smirk on his face. He and you had made a bet before on the phone. He and you agreed that if you had fallen asleep once he got home, you owe him your cooking for a week. And if it’s the opposite, he owe you 5 dates in that month, which is quite hard, since he has a full schedule because he’s a star. Myungsoo’s brave enough to make the dare, because he is confident that you will fall asleep that night because he came home pretty late. And he was right. He found you asleep on the bed, a book in your arms. He shook his head, removing the book and pecked your nose. “Looks like I won.”

 

Sungjong:

“Honey~ I bought a new lipgloss for you~” Sungjong called in a sing-song voice. When he got no respond, he mumbled to himself, “Eh? Where is she?” He walked into the bedroom and saw you asleep on the bed, school books around you. He smiled and shook his head. “My hardworking baby.” He gathered the books together and tidied it up. He fixed your sleeping position and grabbed his big yellow teddy bear that you love and tucked it in your arms. “There. All comfy.” He kissed your temple and ruffled the teddy bear.