When he finally gets the courage and asks you to marry him in front of his fans at an Infinite tour (Sungyeol)

I n f i n i t i z e Y o u ★ | An Infinite Scenarios Request Shop | Busy.

When he finally gets the courage and asks you to marry him in front of his fans at an Infinite tour. (Sungyeol)

Requested by: Ink_Magic

 

Infinite could finally hold their own worldwide tour. After travelling around 15 countries, finally they reached their last destination: Seoul, South Korea. And you, being Sungyeol’s loyal girlfriend, of course went to watch. And the concert was almost over, one final song was left. “Sungyeol-ah, you can do this! Hwaiting!” Sungjong secretly sent Sungyeol a hwaiting pose on stage. Sungyeol nodded and let out a nervous sigh. “Hi everyone! Do you enjoy our concert so far?” Woohyun smiled and waved to the audience. Inspirits cheered. Woohyun laughed and begin throwing hearts. “But unfortunately time passed really quick, and now we have one final song left!” Sunggyu pouted. The audience groaned and screamed in protest. “And now, our final song is.... Be Mine!” Hoya announced. The music blasted from the speakers and Infinite started dancing, amazing as usual. You smiled and cheered for Infinite with the other Inspirits from the VIP seat on the first line. “Saranghaeyo Infinite!”

In the middle of the song, Sungyeol suddently walked down the stairs, towards you. Inspirits squealed. He stopped in front of you and held out a hand. You gasped and smiled. You took his hand and he led you up the stairs. The staff quickly brought a tall stool in the middle of the stage. Sungyeol led you to the stool and you sat on it. Inspirits screamed in envy. Suddenly Infinite separated from their original dance position, leaving only Hoya and Dongwoo on either sides of you, dancing. The rest disappeared to the backstage. You cupped your mouth and gasped. “What is this..?” You whispered to yourself. One by one, the rest of the Infinite members except Hoya and Dongwoo, came out bringing presents for you. L came out and brought a bouquet of flowers for you, then he joined Hoya and Dongwoo. Then, Sunggyu came out with a giant teddy bear hugging a heart with ‘I love you’ written on it in his arms, and gave it to you. You couldn’t stop smiling. Woohyun came out and brought a tiara, and set it on top of your head. Sungjong brought a heart-shaped box which turns out to be chocolate. And finally, Sungyeol walked out, gazing at you softly, a smile on his lips. He changed his clothes into a white tuxedo. He kneeled before you. The audience gasped, some even sobbed. The other Infinite members were circling both of you. “_____-ah, will you marry me?” He said with his Engrish. The audience were panicking. Some screamed, gasped, shouted even cried. You broke into a smile and nodded. “Yes, Lee Sungyeol, I will.” Infinite cheered. The audience broke into a chaos again. Sungyeol stood up and lifted you, spinning around before setting you down and kissed you passionately.
 

 

I'm sorry.... /sigh

I was rushing.

I hope you're happy with my scenario. ^^