The Confrontation

The Notorious Playboy?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What are you talking about?” Luna stuttered.

“I…” Lulu started to say until her parents pulled up front.

“Oh mom and dad are here, I’m going to help them,” Luna told the two before dashing outside.

Lulu turned to stare at Kris. Was he intimidated? No. He had no expression whatsoever.

“So are you going to avoid the confrontation too?” Lulu challenged.

Kris smiled and then shrugs it off.

“What are your intentions toward my sister?” Lulu again asked intending to gain an answer from him.

“You don’t have to worry about Luna. She’s safe with me,” Kris finally said something.

“That’s not what I asked,” Lulu refrained from throttling him.

“I know. If you had a boyfriend, would you like Luna to stick her nose where it doesn’t belong?” Kris turned the situation around.

Lulu was taken by shock.

“My guess would be NO and I would assume Luna would agree,” Kris answered in her place.

“Are you planning to marry her?” Lulu asked.

“I’m not planning to marry her? Luna will marry me whether she wants to or not,” Kris stated firmly.

“Does she not want to marry you?” Lulu asked with a questionable expression.

“As of now, NO she is not interested in marriage but down the road she will not be able to avoid her future,” Kris straightforwardly told her.

“You sound so….so… I don’t know….controlling?” Lulu was trying to find the correct terminology to explain his personality.

“Controlling sounds more like what my friends would say about me but around Luna – protective would be a better word to define me,” Kris explained.

“So what I heard when I came home last night – was it what I think you two were doing or was I imagining it?” Lulu asked cautiously.

“I don’t know since I’m not you nor do I know what you were thinking at that time,” Kris smoothly answered her.

“I just hope you two are taking precaution. I would hate for my sister to regret choosing you over Onew,” Lulu sarcastically told him.

“I assure you, her safety is my primary concern. And as for her and Onew – than can be classified as HISTORY,” Kris stated firmly.

As soon as Luna and along with her parents entered the house, Kris turned his attention to them. The family had a lovely brunch catching up while Lulu kept her eyes on Kris to see whether he was genuine as he seemed or was he just another façade. So far….so good.

Heading to the restaurant Lulu rode with her parents to give the two some privacy but later she’ll need to confront Luna and get some of her input on their relationship. At the restaurant, alongside the alley of the building, somebody was already there before them.

Luna ran to give Krystal a hug and Suho gave Kris a hug. The two bowed to her parents and then waved at her. And by their introduction, Krystal was not dating Suho – what happened to Minho?

Lunch hour was extremely busy. While the boys were up front, Lulu took the opportunity to approach Luna and Krystal without any interference.

“Luna, how serious are the two of you?” Lulu asked while the two washed the dishes.

Pink blush spread across her cheeks and she knew the answer to that one.

“I love you dearly but I also want you be careful. I would hate to see you hurt,” Lulu shared her thoughts and feelings.

“I know. My mind and body are all part of him but I believe he’s the one for me,” Luna assured her.

“I’m always here for you. Remember that Luna,” Lulu added before Krystal interrupts the two for a bowl of cold water to wash more rice.

Luna nods understanding her sister’s feeling. Growing up the two shared literally everything but as they grew older and mature into two different women – they part in ways to define their individuality and true self. But at the end, they still feel as one. Twins will always have this connection.

The weekend went by smoothly and Luna returned to Seoul with Kris while her sister went back to school for the week. Her parents would manage the restaurant on short hours until her mom is fully recuperated since everyone will be focus on their midterms for school.

Back at school, Minho and Onew were till avoiding the crowd. Luna can’t help but wondered if the two were going to continue to behave that way. Not only Luna looks over her shoulder now and then to see if Onew would join them for lunch but Krystal as well - by Thursday, she knew they were literally doing it on purpose.

NEWS: Charity Function Held at Lu Yin Scholar University in the Reception Hall on Saturday @ 7:00pm to raise money for under privilege children within the community of Seoul.

This was the talk all week on campus for those that were looking forward to the event. However, Luna was too busy with her studies and didn’t think anything of it until Kris drove her to the boutique on Friday after class.

“Why are we here?” Luna asked.

“To get a dress for the charity event this Saturday,” Kris told her.

“Charity event?” Luna repeated.

“Yes, where were you this whole week, the whole school was talking about it?” Kris asked.

“Studying….why do I need a dress?” Luna asked curiously.

“Well, I am required to go and I want you to go as my date,” Kris told her.

“Oh, what if I want to go home?” Luna asked out of the blue.

“I told you before Luna, once we became official, I will need you to compromise on some matters such as charity events – do you not remember?” Kris stated.

“Vaguely,” Luna whispered.

“Come on, I’ve already asked the sales lady to pick out a few and you can try them to see what suits you,” Kris informed her pulling her along with him into the boutique.

In the dressing room, she stares at the few dresses he had the lady picked out for her. Few dresses…. A few dresses usually mean three or four. But in front of her she sees twenty dresses. There was no way she was going to try on twenty dresses, instead she picked a few that would suit her and tried them on. Out of the three, she couldn’t decide on the two so she stuck her head out to ask for Kris opinion.

“Which one?” Luna asked.

“You’ve already tried all of them?” Kris asked.

“No, I only tried three and from these two I couldn’t decide – so which one is better?” Luna stated.

“Why not try all twenty?” Kris asked.

“Because I don’t feel like trying on twenty dresses,” Luna whined.

“Go back in and pick a total of five dresses you like from the twenty and bring them back out,” he suggested.

She frowned.

As usual, she followed the instruction and pulled three more dresses off the racket and brought them out along with the two she already had hanging as her last two choices. Kris took all five and gave them to the sales
lady to bag them.

“I don’t want all five,” Luna hesitated.

“I know. But it will save you time from shopping if you need a dress to wear out,” Kris told her warmly.

“Fine, I’ll accept all five dresses as long as they exclude expensive jewelries,” Luna agreed.

Kris remained quiet.

“No jewelries,” Luna repeated again.

“Define expensive?” Kris asked.

“$25.00 or more,” she clarifies.

Kris groaned.

“Do we have an agreement?” Luna asked.

“For now,” he mumbles.

By Saturday evening, the campus was filled with students and contributors gathering for the opening ceremony in the reception hall. Past, present, and future videos on how the successors of the event would like to see the program move toward was shown at the beginning awaiting for all the contributors to gather on stage. Once the light lit up, on stage you see twelve beautiful girls along with twelve handsome boys.

“They are contributors…?” Krystal asked Luna.

“I don’t find that hard to believe since they are all very influential in all areas,” Luna muttered.

“Aren’t those girls….?” Amber began to say.

“From the scandal news, yes – they look just like them,” Luna agreed.

“Ladies, gentlemen, and students that are present tonight, welcome to this year’s annual charity function to help raise money for children who have limited access to a food, clothing, and proper education. As you all aware, these twelve young men standing on this stage not only fund this event but are now running board to further assist children with essential needs. May we give them our thanks,” the MC introduced to the crowd.

The crowd claps.

“These young ladies are joint partners with the same funding organizati

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter