Lunch Time from Hell.

...Because sometimes you have to be like Nike and just do it.

Chanmi's POV ;; At The Drug Store

I arrived at the drug store. So what I left a little bit earlier than I was suppose to? What cha' gonna do about it? Mhmm, nothing. Okay, now let's see... deodorant, nail stuff, face stuff, oh here! I grabbed the period medicine off the shelf. Oh, what the hell, I just grab a couple more things. 

Meanwhile @ School ;; C.A.P's POV 

SO, after much convincing, I finally got her to stop crying. JESUS, this girl can cry. It was awkwardly silent between us. We just sat against the wall, not saying anything. Just sitting. 

"Uh, so you want to get something to eat? o__o" 

 "Uh, I guess..." She stood up and held out a hand to help me up. THANK GOODNESS SHE SAID YES. I'm in' starving.

In the lunch room ;; Choiyeon's POV 

SO, I walked with C.A.P. to the lunch room. I scanned the lunch room. No Sungmin, good. He's not there, good. Good, good, CRAAAP. I ducked down and began crawling. C.A.P. looked down at me.

"What are you doing?" he asked through his teeth. 

"SHHHH! THEY MIGHT SEE ME!" I whispered harshly. 

"Who?"

"THEM." I motioned my head towards them.

"Oh, Sungmin and his group?" I nodded my head. 

"Oh yeah... They're kinda creepy... o__o So yeah. Come on, I'm done getting my food. Sit with me." We got to his table and, uh, his friends were interesting to say the least... One of them had pink hair. 

"Hey, you guys. This is Choiyeon. She's gonna sit with us today because she doesn't wanna sit with Sungmin."

"EWW." They all said in unison. "Sungmin's kinda... icky. I heard he doesn't shower that often." The one with pink hair said. SERIOUSLY?! EWWW. Oh mi god, ew. You need to shower, man! YOU NEED TOO!

"Oh..." was all I could say. I think he was saying something else but I was too distracted by his hair. Now, I'm all about making fashion statements, but, PINK?! Who the right mind dyes their hair pink?! And you're a guy too! You might look- 

"CHOIYEON!" C.A.P. yelled. 

"What?!" I shook my head a little.

"L.Joe's asking you something..." WHAT?! FIRST C.A.P, NOW L.JOE?! What kind of monstrosity is this?! People need to think of better names...

L.Joe:

"Uh, repeat the question? o.O" 

"I asked what's with you and Sungmin."

"Oh, uh, well I met him today I guess. And uh, he took my notebook and pencil pouch. o__o I don't even know how he got the pencil pouch... Uh, and he likes to sniff my hair. He likes hug me and kiss me on the side of my mouth..."

"BWOH?! HUG AND KISS YOU?! HUG AND KISS YOU?! AIGOO. HE HAS GONE TOO FAR THIS TIME?!"

"Who's gone too far this time?" ... >.> I slowly turned around. 

"Hi Chanmi." I said. SO NOT IN THE MOOD FOR THIS. 

"HI CHOIYEON! I got you these!" She shoved a bag in my face.

"Um, thanks. o-o" I accepted the bag. I opened it slowly. Okay...

"Thanks for the chocolate..." I smiled awkwardly. When I turned around the bag was gone. BWOH?!

"Hey Choiyeon. What's this?" L.Joe took out some... WELL YOU TAKE A LOOK:

I KNOW... -___-. Ugh.

"UH, those are some.... napkins, I guess?" 

"So, you can like wipe your mouth with one when you eat?! COOL!" He opened the package and took one out and handed them all to the table. I looked over at CAP to find him examining a bottle of pills.

"Relives cramps, stops heavy flow, and bloating... What the hell is this?" 

"UH, THOSE ARE VITAMINS..."

"Woahh! Are they like chic vitamins?! If I take them will I grow s?!" CAP eyes sparkled. >.>... 

"No... You'll..." 

"I'll...?"

"GET A SMALLER . o__o" Everyone in the table gasped. CAP immediately handed me back the pills. I stuffed them back into the bag. FML.

"WHAT IS THIS?!" CAP yelled. He held up the pad. 

"Hyung, they're napkins!" L.Joe said all cheerfully.

"YEAH, napkins for menstrual blo-" I clamped his mouth with my hand.

"Choiyeon, what's menstrual bluh?" L.Joe asked. 

"UH, it's okay. No need to worry your pretty, pink head about it. Haha. O__O Now can everyone just hand me the napkins? I'll save them for another time." I let go of CAP's mouth and collected all the "napkins". >.> This has got to be the worst lunch time ever.

I turned around to find Chanmi just waiting patiently, smiling. Oi...

"Thank you, Chanmi for, uh, these."I held up the bag. "I'll use them... later?" I said goodbye to everyone and dashed off the nurse's office. I think it's time we call it a day... Just then I heard footsteps behind me:

"CHOIYEON, WAIT!" God freakin' dammit. 

--

{Transferred to new account 4-23-11.}

--Sabrina;; xx