MAN. -___-

...Because sometimes you have to be like Nike and just do it.

Kangho's POV ;;

COME ON, KANGHO! MAKE A RUN FOR IT! I spun around on my heels, lifted one of my feet up, and-

"K-K-Kangho hyung?" I heard him between his sobs. Dammit... >.> I smiled and slowly turned around.

"Ayyy buddy! How ya doin'?" Come on, Sungmin. I don't have time for this! I have Choiyeon to save and I have to get your back to class. -___- 

"C-can I have a hug?" ... Huh? I stared at him and he stared at me back with his red, puffy eyes. I sighed and took a seat next to him. He immediately clung to me and began sobbing on my shoulder. Great... There goes my uniform. WAIT, Kangho. Nice thoughts. He's your friend! Mind you he's a little more feminine than the others, BUT, still a friend. 

"There, there, Sungmin. It'll be okay. I'm sure Choiyeon still loves you..."

"NO, SHE DOESN'T! SHE LOVES THAT TAEYANG GUY NOW." And with that, he began to sob even more. I'm going to be here for a while x-x. 

At the Nurse's Office ;;

"We have Hello Kitty band aids, Power Ranger band aids, or Pikachu bandaids..." He smiled and showed me all the boxes. I was just all : O.O... 

"Yeah, I know. They're kinda kiddy, but, hey, apparently all the kids like them. So, which one would you like?" He flashed me a smile. 

"Uh, I'll take the Power Ranger one." He looked at me kinda shocked but he took out the band aid anyway. 

"I thought you would have gone with the Hello Kitty ones." Stereotype, much? >.> 

"Nah. I love my Hello Kitty, but, I think I have enough of it considering almost everything I own is Hello Kitty. It's time for a change." He chuckled and stuck the band-aid on my forehead. 

"There you go." He lightly patted the top of my head afterwards. I pouted. 

"Oh come on. Don't give me that face! ...Fine." He came up and hugged me. "Happy?" 

"... O.O"

"Gonna take that as a yes. Now, let's get you back to class." 

5 right turns and 3 left turns later...

"Well , here we are! Miss Park Gahee's class!" He stopped in front of the door. 

"Thanks. Hey, I never got your name..." 

"It's Youngbae. But, people here call me Taeyang."

"Well, nice to meet you Taeyang or Youngbae... Uh, I'm Choiyeon!" 

"Choiyeon? Huh, interesting name..." 

"Yeeah... my father wanted to name me Choi, but my mother wanted to name me HyoYeon." 

"But isn't Choi a last name? O__O"

"Yeeah... well my mother's last name was Choi so he thought it would be funny to name me Choi Choi. >.>" He laughed. "IT'S NOT FUNNY! D:< " 

"Okay, well Ms. Choiyeon, I have to go! I'll see you around!"

"Bye Taeyang!" I waved as he walked off. 

"-sniffle sniffle-"

"Uh, dude, you're kinda gettin' my uniform a bit wet..." What the hell? O__O I turned around and what do I find? A crying Sungmin and a very uncomfortable...creepy dude that sits behind me... yeah, I didn't get his name, okay?! The guy kept pointing at Sungmin and mouthing stuff... 

"What?" I mouthed. 

"-mouths a whole bunch of words I don't understand and does a whole bunch of gestures-"

"What?!"  I whispered. But, it was loud enough for Sungmin to stop crying and turn to face me.

--

{Transferred to new account 4-23-11.}

--Sabrina;; xx