He's searching through your backpacks, snatching your items up, trying keep em'...

...Because sometimes you have to be like Nike and just do it.

I walked outside with the strawberry scented notebook in my hands. I'm so proud of my accomplishment. I also got another little something from her too! Well I didn't actually get it from her... well, you'll see later. 

I took a seat next to Noori . They were already talking about the new girl.

Noori: 

"Hey, guys." 

"Hey." They all replied back. 

"What's in your hands, Sungmin-ah. Touchin' up on your feminine side, eh?" He took the notebook from my hands and looked at it. "Ahh, I always knew you had a little thing for guys..." He smirked at me.  

"So..." Yoosung put his arm around me. "How you doin'?" He winked at me. 

Yoosung: 

"YAH! STOP, I'M NOT GAY! GAHH!" I yelled a little too loud. Oh crap... All heads turned. 

"Wait, Sungminnie is gay?!" One girl squealed. 

"Yeah! That's what he said. I think he should totally hook up with Kangho." 

"NO, I think he looks better with Noori or Taewoon." 

"Kangho is hotter..."

"What about Yoosung?!" 

"Can't forget about Kwanghaeng..."

Kwanghaeng:

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I'M NOT GAY!" 

"I thought you said you were..."

"Yeah..." 

"NOO! I like girls!" 

"But, baby, that's not what you said last night." Kangho put his hand on my shoulder and pouted, making everyone gasp. 

"KANGHO, SHUT THE FU-" Chanmi interrupted before I could say anything else.

Chanmi:

"Sungmin isn't gay, you guys. >.> Isn't it obvious? His hair isn't pretty enough to be gay."  Everyone nodded their heads in agreement. WHAT?! My hair is totally pretty! It's a ual beast, like me

"Thanks Chanmi. AND YOU!" I spun around and pointed to Kangho who was just smirking. "What the hell, man?!" He gave me a sweet smile before turning back to discuss Choiyeon. STUPID BIT-

Choiyeon's POV ;; 

I made my way into the library to do some studying and possible exploring. Hm... wonder what time it is? I pulled out my cellphone. Wait, where did all my cell phone charms go?! Well, good thing I have extra in my- WHERE THE IS MY PENCIL CASE?!

Sungmin's POV ;;

"Well, I took all of her cell phone charms off her cellphone. We have matching phones too." Kangho giggled like a little school girl. 

"NO WAY, DUDE!" Yoosung took the charms in his hand, only to have it snatched by Kangho. 

"YAH, they'll lose her scent if you touch it!" And with that he put it back in his backpack. 

"So, Sungmin, what did you get from her?" They all turned to face me. 

"Well, I don't know... just her pencil case AND notebook." I set them down on the table. All of their eyes widened. I smiled, satisfied with their reactions. Kangho picked up the notebook and sniffed it. 

"WOAH, STRAWBERRY!" 

"WAIT, LET ME SMELL." Noori snatched the book out of Kangho's hands and sniffed the book also. "YOU'RE RIGHT!" Before he could get another sniff in, I took the book out of his hands. 

"YAH, stop smelling it! It'll lose all its scent and we can't sniff it the next time!" 

"Oh my god, you guys. You're all being so creepy right now! I feel bad for her. >.>" Hyoyoung rolled her eyes. 

HyoYoung:

"Well, we would be creeping on you, but, you're not attractive so..." She gave me the death glare. 

"This is why you don't have a girlfriend. Hmph!" She turned her head and continued to talk to Soomi.

Soomi:

"Not only that, check out what's in the pencil case too!" I opened the small zipper pouch and revealed the grand prize: A small bottle of her perfume. 

"OMGOMGOMOMGOGMOGMOGMGOMGOGMOGMOGMOGMOGGGOMGOGM! SPRAY ME, MAN! SPRAY ME!" I was feeling in a generous mood so I decided to spray a bit for them. Plus, it was kinda funny to see them fight for the spot I sprayed. Good times, good times... 

The ball rang and we all rushed back to the classroom. I, being the cool one, calmly strolled in only to be met by the BEST news ever. 

"Sungmin, you're going to give Choiyeon a tour around school today!" 

--

{Transferred to new account 4-23-11.}

--Sabrina;; xx