Just another day at- Oh my damn...

...Because sometimes you have to be like Nike and just do it.

So, I woke up at the same boring time, took a boring shower, put on my boring uniform, made my boring breakfast of toast, and ate it... boringly. Yep, just another day in my life. It wasn't that I had a bad life. I had a good life, no, a great life. But, it was so good, it was boring. All I do all is go to school, do my homework, and watch T.V. (and look at hot chicks)

My parents worked overseas in the U.S. so I lived alone in this huge mansion. You would think that an incredibly y guy like mewould get lonely in such a big house, but, it's actually quite nice. I mean I can hang out in my underwear all day and no one tells me to put pants on. Can you do that? Didn't think so. 

I checked the time: 8:00 A.M. Well time to head to school...

15 minutes later ;; 

I arrived at school in my black on black Lamborghini. I stepped out casually and smiled as I faced my school. Ah, Seoul High.

"OMO, is that Sungmin-oppa?!"

"YAH, MAKE WAY FOR SUNGMIN. HE'S HERE YOU, GUYS." I walked up to the pathway everyone made for me. I nonchalantly walked through. 

"Ladies." I greeted as I winked to a group of senior girls. I heard them squeal in the background, what fan girls. Now, if you're someone who lives under a rock and doesn't know who I am, I'm a kingka at Seoul High. Wait, no, THE kingka at Seoul high. Yeah, much better. 

"HEY SUNGMIN! OVER HERE." My friends yelled over to me. Oh, my friends, yeah, they're pretty cool. Here's a photo of them:

Yep, there's 10 of them including me. Pst, can you spot which one is me? Yep, it's the 4th one on the top. Baby, I know I'm y. Ladies, call me?

"Hey. What are you guys talking about?" I asked as I took a seat next to Hyewon

Hyewon: 

"There's a new transfer student at our school!" She beamed. 

"So?" I rolled my eyes and took a sip of her water bottle. She glared.

"I heard she's a hot chick." Taewoon smirked. 

Taewoon: (Yeah, I'm that nice, I'm going to help you out and learn my friends' names and stuff. No need to thank me.)

I immediately perked up. Yeah, we got transfer students, but, they're all guys. And as you can tell, I love the ladies (and the ladies love me). So, it's kinda rare that we actually get girls, let alone hot ones. 

"She's in our homeroom too." He added. 

"SCORE!" I shouted. Just then the bell rang. I picked up my backpack off the floor and ran straight to class not bothering to wait for my friends. I burst into the classroom and quickly took my seat, putting on my best face. 

"YAH, CHOI SUNGMIN!" All my friends yelled as they came into the classroom, panting. 

"Dude, chill. It's just a girl." Kangho rolled his eyes. 

Kangho:

"It's not just a girl. It's a hot girl." I beamed. I heard the rest of my friends sigh in annoyment. 

"Whatever you guys won't be acting like this when she's-" I got cut off when the teacher, Miss Park Gahee, walked in. As weird as it sounds, our teacher is kinda hot. Take a look: 

"Good Morning, class. Today we have a new student." She smiled. "Come in." We all held our breaths. 

"Annyeonghaseyo! Kim Choiyeon imnida!" She bowed and then smiled at the whole class. All of our jaws dropped open. 

Oh my damn...

--

{Transferred to new account 4-23-11.}

--Sabrina;; xx