Prologue

Is it heaven or hell?

Seoul’s all boys artistic academy was THE place if you wanted to enter showbiz, especially music industry.

It was an extremely selective school that only accepted the most talented young men, only after having them go through several auditions and exams. Physical appearance being one of the main criteria in the harsh world of K-Pop, all students at ABAAS, sometimes also called “Idol Factory”, were extremely good looking. And to avoid any potential problem with young ladies going crazy over them, the director choose to build the academy in an isolated place, between the mountains. Even the students themselves ignored the exact location. To go there, they all gathered at Incheon airport, where a privet jet brought them to the prestigious buildings in groups of ten.

Thus being isolated from the rest of the world during school period, the director kind-heartedly looked after his students and made sure they didn’t lack anything.

The campus had its own little cinema, a game arcade, a huge swimming pool, a small amusement park, a café, a restaurant and even some shops, all that a few hundred meters away from the school buildings.

The dormitories were situated a little higher, above the valley and with a view that would take your breath away.

There were three different houses:

 

-the SM house, which was the most beautiful out of the three. It was home to the lucky students that obtained a special scholarship from Star Museum Entertainment.

 

-the H.O.T house, named after a famous Korean pop band, for students that obtained scholarships from companies different than SM Ent.

 

-and finally, the “Cherry” house, a little farther away, for students in the drama & entertainment section.

 

The building for regular classes such as maths, history, chemistry and such, as well as the gym were used simultaneously by the students of all three sections.

Different from regular schools, the boys weren’t put in classes according to their age, or grade, but to the date they entered the academy.

As the amount of students was very low, there was only one class per grade.

 

Once accepted to the school, the young men signed a contract that made them stay for five years exactly.

 

And this is how more and more boys begun to dream of that academy, studying day and night only to get a small chance to one day enter this academy, knowing only very few of them would finally succeed.

 

Because it was well known, the All Boys Artistic Academy of Seoul was an Idol Factory, after all.

 

_________________________________________________________

 

So that would be the prologue :D

I hope you understand me as this is my first fanfic in english, which is not my mother language and which I never learned at school (I took spanish instead..wae? Oh, wae? ._.)

Pleae tell me if I made any major mistakes or anything..

Thank you for reading & yeah..I'll publish chapter one right away :D