Kris' Patience

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Kris' POV

I was sitting on the kitchen counter, examining ~~~~ as she was working on her homework at the kitchen table. This was the first time I've actually seen her alone so long for the few days that Changmin has been gone. She was always with Taemin, either at his place or here. The only time she was really alone was at night to sleep. I was quickly losing my patience from how little I was seeing of her and how much I was seeing her with Taemin. I didn't like it. Not at all.

 

“Can I ask you something?” I asked, getting off the counter and taking a seat opposite of her.

“You just did.” ~~~~ replied and continued reading her textbook without even looking up. I gave her an unamused look and pulled her book away from her.

“Hey!” She whined and reached for the book.

“Let me ask you a question first!” I demanded, holding the textbook behind me.

~~~ sighed and set her arms on the table, “Fine.”

“Do you have any other friends?” I asked, setting my chin in my hand and staring at her.

She furrowed her eyebrow in confusion, “What do you mean?”

“You're always around Taemin. Don't you have other people you hang out with?” I questioned. “...Any girlfriends?” To hang out with intead of Taemin. “As far as I know, you only met Taemin when you were in high school. What about before that? Who'd you hang out with?” I continued to interrogate.

“What's with the sudden interest with my friendships?” ~~~ wondered and leaned back against the chair.

“I was just wondering. I mean, with you two always hanging out, don't people misunderstand you two for being more?” I pried, wanting to know if anything funny was going on between her and Taemin.

“Of course they do.” She answered with a blank face. “But Taemin and me don't really care.”

“You really don't care that people might think you two are going out?” I wondered, confused at her lack of care. She shook her head, “We're both used to it. It's been like that since high school. It's not too bad actually, it comes in handy when we want to avoid any creeps.”

 

“And to answer your first question, I do have some other friends. I'm just not close to them like I am with Taemin.” ~~~ added. “Now give me back my book so I can finish my assignment.” She ordered, getting up and leaning over the table to grab to book.

I quickly held it out of her reach, “You can't have it!”

“Why?” She questioned with an annoyed frown.

“I won't give it back to you unless you make me something to eat.” I countered. She gave me an aggravated look. “Cook yourself, I'm not your maid.”

“Please, I'm really, really hungry.” I pleaded, even using a bit of aegyo to get my way.

“No, you said my cooking !” She argued and attempted to grab her book again. That's a lie. I actually really love her cooking. I ran to her side and got close to her face. “Please feed me!” I begged into her ear and rubbed my nose against her cheek. “I'll even help you with your homework!”

~~~'s face morphed into a horrified expression. “Okay, okay just stop!” She cried, defeated. “I'll make you something to eat. Just, just don't ever do that to me again.” She shuttered and walked away. I beamed at her retreating figure. Win.

 

After about 20 minutes, ~~~ came back from the kitchen and slammed a plate of fried rice in front of me. “Eat and leave me alone.” She commanded and went back to her seat across of me, continuing on her work.

“Aren't you eating?” I asked, noticing she didn't have a plate of her own.

She shook her head, “I'm gonna go get something to eat with Taemin when he comes over.”

“He's coming over again.” I questioned or more like whined.

“Yeah.” She nodded.

“But he's was here yesterday!” I unhappily pointed out.

~~~ looked up from her papers and gave me a look, “So?”

“So..so, s-” I struggled to find a good reason for Taemin not to come. I was about to reply but the buzzing of the front gates rang throughout the house stopped me.

“I'll get it.” ~~~ told and shuffled to the intercom near the front door.

Once she left, I angrily chomped down on my food. When it comes to Taemin she's always so quick to leave me. Does she have feelings for him or something?

 

Moments later, I could hear their laughter at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter