Surprise

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Just like Taemin had said after I told him about mine and Kris' living situation, he came over to my house almost everyday. And he's been doing so for the two weeks that Kris has been living here. I, of course didn't mind, I mean, Taemin is like another brother to me and we can spend hours doing absolutely nothing and be completely entertained with it. But Kris on the other hand, he didn't take Taemin's frequent visits so well. Each time Taemin came over, Kris never failed to make some sort of rude comment. Good thing Taemin's too nice to care or else a serious problem could have occurred.

 

“~~~~-ah, can you come in here please?!” Changmin called from the kitchen.

“Okay!” I called back from my sitting position in the living room next to Taemin.”Watch whatever you want Taemin, I'll be right back.”

Taemin nodded. “Kay.”

Before leaving the kitchen I turned to look at Kris who was intently watching Taemin. “You.” I called, pointing my finger at him. Kris brought his attention away from Taemin and raised his eyebrow questioningly. “Don't do anything bad to Taemin.” I warned and walked away.

Kris snorted and went back to watching Taemin, “So when are you leaving?”

Taemin glanced at Kris before looking back at the T.V and hugging the pillow he had closer to him, “Not for awhile.”

Kris grunted at Taemin's vague replied, wanting nothing more then to just throw him out of the house and shut door on his face but Kris knew he didn't have the right to do that, much to his dismay.

 

“What is it oppa?” I asked, once I got into the kitchen.

“I need to tell you something.” Changmin started off with a serious expression.

“Who died?!” I asked, spazzing out and grabbing a hold of his arm.

“No one!” Changmin immediately rebuked. “It's about my job.”

“Oh.” I calmed downed from my previous spaz attack and straightened up, “What's wrong?”

“I have to leave for a business trip.” He told.

“I...For how long?” I asked. I wasn't too shocked, I was used to Changmin having to leave for business trips every once in a while.

“Two months.” He carefully replied. “And I'm leaving in Thursday morning.” (Let's say it's Monday right now.)

My eyes widened, “B-but you've never had to leave for so long before.”

“I know and I'm sorry.” Changmin regrettably spoke, “I feel horrible about leaving you for so long.”

“You don't have to be sorry oppa.” I said, easing his guilt. “But it having to stay here alone.”

Changmin got up and lovingly patted my head, “You won't be alone, you'll have Kris!”

I froze from his statement. Kris and me.

Alone.

In the same house.

For two whole month.

No, I will not allow this to happen. I cannot.

 

“No!!!!” I screamed and quickly got down, wrapping my arms and legs around Changmin's legs.

“Yah, Shim ~~~, what are you doing?” Changmin asked, utterly shocked at my sudden outburst.

“What's going on?” Taemin and Kris burst into the kitchen after hearing my yell.

“You can't go oppa!” I replied, hugging onto his legs tightly. “You can't leave me alone with that bird face for so long!”

“Hey!” Kris protested.

“~~~-ah, you know I won't be able to get out of this trip.” Changmin calmly reasoned.

“Then take me with you!” I pleaded, hugging his legs tighter. 

“If it were any other time, I would but you're in school right now. I can't take you away from school for so long.” He explained.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter