Unconditional II

ONE-SHOT STORIES (YOU)

2006, award show:

“The best new artist of the year goes to BIGBANG!!!” The MC announced as the 5 boys stood up happily from their seat and hugged each other. Loud round of applause welcomed them as they excitedly went to the stage to get the trophy.

“Anyung Hasseyo, we are BIGBANG!” the five boys said happily.

“Ah…In behalf of the other members we really really thank you for the award. We are so happy and over whelmed…last 2 years we were just watching the award show in T.V and watched our DBSK sunbaenim taking the trophy but now we are here. We really really thank our fans VICTORY and YG family. We love you!” Jiyong said happily and the five boys bowed repeatedly as they went back to their seat.

“Wahh…they are really cool kids don’t you?” The female MC said to her co-host.

“Of course and hope to see them on other award show. The next award is the best new actress. The trophy will be given by 2004 best new actress ________.” The male MC said and a beautiful lady appeared from the stage with the trophy.

“Oh!!! Is she the girl we saw in the 2004 award show?!” Daesung said.

“Pabo. The MC just said it.” Taeyang commented.

“I saw her recently in many CF. waahh…she is really gaining popularity.” TOP said.

“And looks like Jiyong hyung really likes her. Look he can’t take his eyes off her. He even get mad when I changed the channel while she is on the T.V.” Seungri said teasing his hyung and Jiyong face got red.

“Yah. I just adore her as an actress. Don’t give other meaning.” Jiyong said shyly.

“Really!? It’s only that reason?” Seungri asked him still teasing him.

“Yeah. That’s it, so just concentrate on the show.” Jiyong said as he looked back to her.

“But I did not see her here a while ago.” Daesung said curiously.

“Maybe she just came for the giving of the trophy.” Taeyang said.

“Yah, after this let’s go have some party.” TOP said excitedly and the five boys just nodded excitedly also.

************************************************************************************************************************

“CHEERRSS!!!” The five boys said happily as they raised their drinks.

“Today is just a start of our dreams. We should achieve more okay guys!?” Jiyong said to his group mates.

“Neh~” The four answered.

“But…am I not really allowed drinking alcohol? Even with this event?” Seungri asked and disappointedly looked at his soft drink.

“Tsk, tsk, tsk. Not yet, Seungri ah.” TOP said while drinking his alcohol deliciously to tease Seungri.

“Cham…” Seungri just disappointedly drank his soft drink with one shot.

“Woahh.” His Hyungs just laughed at their cute maknae.

“Oh! Is that Yoochun Hyung?” Taeyang said as all of them looked at the guy who just came in the restaurant.

“Oh! It’s him! Yoochun Hyung!” Daesung said and called as he waved to the guy. The guy also noticed them and waved back and came to them.

“Anyung hasseyo.” The five of them greeted respectfully to their sunbaenim.

“Ow, Anyung. Congratulation today. Doing some celebration?” Yoochun said as he tapped everyone’s shoulder.

“Neh. Hyung come and join us.” Jiyong said.

“But…I’m with my friend.” Yoochun said a little bit awkwardly.

“Then call your friend too, hyung. It’s been a long time since we haven’t hanged out.” TOP requested.

“Yeah, TOP hyung is right. Since Hyungnim are busy with their schedule these past few weeks. Join us hyung~” Seungri pleaded cutely.

“Ow…okay.” Yoochun said giving up and sat with them.

“How is other hyungs?” Jiyong asked.

“They are in dorm, resting. We just finished recording.” Yoochun said and drunk his drink.

“How is your activity in Japan?” Taeyang asked curiously.

“Hopefully it’s going well. Ow, wait a minute.” He said as he picked up his phone.

“Where are you? Oh! You are already here.” Yoochun said as he looked at the entrance and so does the other boys and Jiyong was just speechless.

“Anyung hasseyo.” The girl greeted as she reached their table.

“My friend. You know her right?” Yoochun said as he guides her beside him.

“Of course! You are an actress right!?” Daesung said surprised.

“Neh.” She answered shyly.

“But how old are you?” Seungri and Daesung asked curiously.

“I’m your Nuna to you two.” She said and bowed to Jiyong who was still speechless.

“Aigoo…Jiyong really a fan of you that is why he is still speechless.” TOP said and elbowed Jiyong.

“Really?! You should have told me, so that I already introduced you earlier.” Yoochun said.

“But we didn’t know you know her. I really love your acting.” Jiyong said shyly.

“Ah…really!? Thank you. Congratulation with your award today. You guys were cool.” She said happily.

“She really loves being praised her acting than her beauty.” Yoochun said smiling to her.

“Of course! Because I’m an actress.” She answered and they ate and talked happily.

“Ow!” Jiyong accidentally dropped his spoon.

“Don’t pick it up. Just get a new one.” TOP said.

“Still I need to pick it up.” Jiyong said and bent to pick it up under the table when he accidentally saw Yoochun’s hand holding tightly her hand and quickly picked his spoon and back to his position.

“They are dating…” He said to himself disappointedly as he secretly looks at the girl who is busy smiling beside her lover.

************************************************************************************************************************

“Taran~” I said happily as I put the dish that I just made in front of my lover.

“Waahh!! Looks delicious!” Yoochun said excitedly as he quickly tasted the food.

“How is it?” I asked nervously.

“The best!!!” He said and made a thumb up sign.

“Really??” I asked him curiously.

“Really!!! Come on let’s eat! I’m hungry.” He said as he full my plates with foods and I just smiled.

“Ahhh…Oppa…I should be doing that. Even though we can’t go out often, I want to take care of you even with this thing.” I said and started putting food to his plate and enjoyed our meal.

“I’m sorry.” He said as he hugged me behind as I was washing the dish.

“Why? What is wrong?” I asked him worriedly as I faced him and caress his face.

“I’m sorry…It’s our 2 years anniversary but I can’t bring you to the nice place to celebrate it.” He said disappointed to himself.

“It’s okay. Even we are both busy and can’t go out often because of our condition; I’m already satisfied with this. Why you are not happy with it?” I asked him.

“No…Of course I’m happy. I’m happy that we are already 2 years and luckily no scandals and still secretly dating but I just felt sorry for you. Girls usually love big celebration right?” He said still upset.

“Not all. I love celebrating here with you privately so that no girls will scream your name and looked at you.” I said and smiled to him and then I saw his smile coming back again.

“Why? Are you jealous?” He asked me curiously.

“Of course! You are becoming famous not only to Korea but also to whole Asia. I’m a bit worried you know.” I said a little bit upset.

“Why you are worried. I’m not looking to other girls but only you. You are also becoming popular with guys huh. I read the news you ranked no.1 as the celebrity you wanted to date huh. ” He said as he squeezed my cheeks weakly to brighten up my mood.

“But I’m still doing my best to be the best girl for you so wait more okay?” I said and kissed his nose.

“I will be forever waiting. I love you.” He said and kissed me.

“I love you too.” I said happily.

“But today you are mine!!” He said naughtily as he suddenly carried me to his room.

“Oppaa!!!! I’m not finish with the dishes. ” I said.

“You can do it later~” He said cutely and continue carrying me.

*End of Part II*

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

More comments please~ <333

thanks for the sibscription and comments :))

Sincerely,

ilovehim