Unconditional I

ONE-SHOT STORIES (YOU)

End of year 2004

“This year new best actress goes to __________. Congratulation!” The MC announced happily and everybody in the event looked at me and gave me a loud applause. I stood up happily from my sit and bowed many times as I cover my face from hiding my tears of joy and went my way to the stage to get my trophy.

“Ahm…I’m sorry I don’t know what to say. I’m just speechless. I think words can’t explain my feelings right now. I’m really really thankful to the people who supported and believed in me. To my fans, family, management and of course to God. I still can’t believe that I’m standing in front of many famous people right now and being also surrounded by them. I will continue to improve my acting skills and hope to come back again to this stage. Thank you. I love you all.” I said as I waved my hand and lights from the camera started flashing everywhere.

************************************************************************************************************************

“Yah…she is very pretty ah…who is she?” Jiyong, who came from the shower asked to his group mates who were all watching the award show of the year.

“New actress of the year…wahh...she is really standing out.” TOP said not leaving his eyes to the T.V.

“She is really a good actress. I had watched her drama once and she really acts great.” Taeyang said.

“Really?” Jiyong said as he sat with his group mates staring at the girl’s face in the T.V as she accepts her trophy full of tears and smile.

“Oh!!! DBSK hyungnim are there! Look!” Seungri said as the T.V zoom the clapping DBSK in the table.

“They won the best new singer this year.” Taeyang said looking at the trophy in front of the five guys.

“Waah…I envy them. They are already there sitting with famous people. They just debut this year right?” Daesung said with envy and disappointment.

“They look cool.” TOP said as he was also looks envy.

“Yah…yah…yah…We will also be there for the next coming years. Few months more and we will debut. We will be part of them! An artist! We will rock their world understand!? Bigbang bigbang bigbang fighting!!” Jiyong said cheerfully.

“Fighting!!”

“Let’s go to bed! We still have early practice tomorrow.” Jiyong as he lastly glanced back to the girl in the T.V.

************************************************************************************************************************

After the award show:

“Congratulation!!”

“Congratulation! I know you deserve it!!”

“Congratulation!! Fighting!!”

“Thank you. Thank you.” I said to the people who congratulate me as they saw me and some even wants picture of me and autograph. Some famous actress and actor also congratulate me and hope to work with me. Everything was just wonderful and like a dream. I was preparing to go home with my make up unnie and went out of the dressing room when we meet DBSK in the corridor.

“Anyung hasseyo.” I said and bowed respectfully.

“Anyung hasseyo.” They greeted me also.

“Congratulation for becoming the best new artist this year. It was a nice performance.” I said.

“Thank you. You too, congratulation.” They said kindly and they were called by their manager to hurry up.

“We have to go. Goodbye.” They said and leaved except from one person. He was still standing in front of me and smiling. I was just confused and just smiled.

“Do you know our name?” He asked me naughtily.

“Actually…I’m not familiar with the boy bands these days. I’m sorry but I know you guys are very popular and I love your song.” I said nervously.

“Then sing some?” He said.

“What?” I was like dumbfounded with his request.

“Sing some.” He said still insisting and smiling at me.

“But I’m not a singer…” I said weakly.

“Then you don’t know us.” He said coldly and was about to leave when I grabbed his hand. I felt bad and at the same felt that I need to prove him something.

“Haruman nibangui chimdaega dwegoshipo…Oohh~ baby~….” I sang short lyrics and looked at him nervously when he burst into laugh.

“What!? Why are you laughing!?” I asked him little irritated and embarrassed.

“AHAHAHA…I’m sorry…I’m sorry…I just did not expect that you will really sing it.” He said wiping his tears of joy and I just felt something seeing his sweet smile and laughs. I know he is handsome. Every girl in the world knows that but seeing him in personal was different with seeing him in the T.V or stage.

“Yoochun ah!! Why are you still there!? Hurry up! The van is leaving!” One of his group mates shouted on him.

“Okay! I will be there.” He said calming himself and looked at me with his sweet smile on his face.

“Do you believe me now?” I asked him.

“Yeah…I believe you now.” He said full of smile.

“Then…you should leave now.” I said.

“I need too but…” He said problematically.

“But what?” I asked him curiously and then he looked at his hand and I just noticed that I was still holding his hand.

“Oww!!! I’m sorry.” I said blushingly.

“Nice meeting you.” He said and was about to leave when he remembered something and gave me the rose that was in his jacket’s pocket.

“Congratulation. Hope to see you again. I’m Park Yoochun.” He said and leaved me and that was the start of our secret relationship.

*End of Part I*

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

I know the plot is not yet clear but hope you guys liked it.w

if you guys want to read the next chapter please leave MANY MANY comment~ kekeke

remember this one shot is already finished so I'm just waiting YOU guys if you want to read the continuation~ :P

Sincerely,

ilovehim