Go Get Him!

Bubble Love

 

“You look like a …” Siwon was spacing out and wasn’t paying attention to anything happened around him.  He was sitting down on the couch at their dorm, doing nothing exactly. He didn’t join the conversation, didn’t even listen to every joke the members threw each other. He was looked lifeless, a muscular corpse which was rugged and handsome. 

“Seriously, you do look like a . What’s wrong Simba?” Heechul frowned at his dongsaeng. Sighing for like a zillion times he did after he parted with his baby, “It’s Yunho-ssi… my baby…” Siwon mumbled those words, repeating again and again, just like he was muttering a magic spell.

“And now you are turning into an idiot too. Would you like to elaborate what is going on? I don’t catch any single thing from what you were saying… What’s with Yunho? What‘s with Kyuhyunna? Heechul spoke in frustration. Well, he knew it exactly that uri Simba could be that idiot if it had something to do with the magnae. Another heavy sigh was heard from the muscular man.

“I am afraid that Kyuhyunna doesn’t love me anymore hyung.” He gritted his teeth while telling the burden he was thinking for hours. Members looked at him suspiciously. And at that time one thing that the members could think of, that the couple, the real one in their group (well, there were few couples and pairings in the group, officially announced by their management to raise their popularity and as time went by they became real couples or just simply an official couples to please the fans) had a very serious thing happened in their relationship. Well, they already knew the plan though and they agreed to play along with that.

“And what makes you assume that Kyunnie doesn’t love you anymore?” Heechul raised his eyebrow. “Is it because his sudden closeness with Yunho?” He added with a low tone full of anticipation and hesitation. Siwon looked so dazzled, his eyes stuck on his hands, seemed to think very hard about spilling all out or keeping things for himself. But he needed a place to talk to, and s, being together for years, he knew he could lean on them. Siwon nodded, “If he gets along with Changmin, I can deal with that, since they are best friends from the start. But he with Yunho? They never be this close, apart from their age difference, they don’t have the same interest and Yunho is always being my rival in every single thing we do. I don’t want Kyu gets hurt because of him. Since, you know, when Yunho broke up with Jae hyung he became such an . And..” Siwon blabbered too much that made Leteuk just cut it off,

“In short, you are jealous with him, is that so? You are afraid that Kyunnie maybe fall to another man. Especially the one you hardly defeat like Yunho-ah.” Teuki continued to speak calmly as a matter of fact which was undeniable. Siwon’s eyes would jump out of their place for that comment, but truth is truth, he could only keep silent.

 

“This is my fault… I know… But Kyu should know that this is hard for me too…” Siwon muttered in desperate way. The sound, the face and the expression as well as the gesture Siwon made was worrying them, though finally they would understand why Siwon did all the funny things to Kyu and his relationship once they could push him to tell the truth.  

 

“Are you ing toying him all this time?” Donghae’s voice tighten up, Fishy was being so concern with the magnae as always. He was indeed a good hyung to all his dongsaengs. Anger was shot through Heechul ‘s eyes too, “Look, Siwon, I don’t want to get involved in your ing business as if I don’t have mine to mind, but, you are such a bad . So, tell us what is truly going on. We don’t want to step in your personal life, but honestly you have been too much.”

 

Siwon was staring at the members one by one, he was not sure what they wanted to tell him.

“I will never ever toy him, he is my precious one, don’t you get it?” Siwon shook his head, rather being surprised getting accused that he was toying Kyu. Well, maybe he was, in the first time, but all the feelings were getting stronger day by day.

 

“We don’t get it, Siwon. What we get is that no matter how you say that you are in love with Kyunnie-ya, you always put him in the second place. You will have no idea Siwon, you will have no idea how much Kyuhyun suffers because of your treatment. But he never tells you, because you always cornered him about doubting you whenever he asked. Do you think it’s fair enough to him?” Sungmin spoke up, Kyuhyun was his beloved dongsaeng. Apart from the crazy fans that always pair him with Kyuhyun (and Sungmin didn’t know how to put this since they are just hyung and dongsaeng and both are bottom )

 

“You do all the fan services with others, you love skinship, you ignore him many times, you also put works as your number one thing to do. You act nice and treat nice to anyone that misleads them. Don’t you ever think how it feels like to Kyu?”

 

Siwon did look so gloomy, he knew he was to blame and he deserved that, but to think of it, when everything got so clear and obvious, he became afraid, afraid to lose his baby kitty.

 

“I don’t want to say this, Wonnie, but, you have to think, maybe there will come the time when Kyunnie is tired to loving you, maybe at that time he will come to someone who really care of him and show it in a proper way. And just for you know that as we observe there are many guys come to him, including Yunho-ssi. And he is a very persistent guy.” Teuki said slowly, eyeing Heechul who smirked devilishly. “I would too if I don’t see you as my own dongsaeng” that made Siwon frowned at Heechul. But inspite of being angry he just closed his eyes.

 

“I know I am such an idiot…” Siwon said.

“Sure you are and I am not saying otherwise.” Chullie snapped out, grinning, he loved to tease. And he liked knowing that the dawn finally came to Siwon.

Siwon massaged his temples. He couldn’t take it anymore. “and all I am doing is hurting my baby over and over..”

 

“I threw him harsh words when I saw them kissing.” Siwon’s words were almost not audible that made them hard to get what he was saying.

 

“You got all this messy because of one kiss? Well mostly that Yunho kissed Kyunnie?” this time Wookie yelped in disbelief. “I bet you hurt him like hell with your short temper and rude words.”

 

Being defensive Siwon just replied, “But he was kissing someone else, hyung. I.. I couldn’t help myself!” he shouted.

“And you kissed many other else, Choi Siwon. Not just one or two people. And are you sure that Kyunnie who did that first? Huh? Did you see it clearly? Did you even get a time to listen to his explanation? He isn’t you who will just kiss someone and turn back shrugging off saying that is just a freaking skinship!”

 

Everyone was busy with their own mind, but if you looked at it, it was just Siwon who looked so drowned in his thought. He kept recalling every single thing happened during his relationship with Kyu.

 

The sound of the bell ringing from their door made them almost jumped from their seats. Yesung stood up walking to the door, “I’ll get it” he murmured.

 

“Anyeong hyung!!” a cheerful voice was heard from a tall young man. “Where is Kyunnie? I want to have a game battle with him.” He walked to the living room just to see the hyungs sitting down with a deep frown. He backed out, “Did I say something wrong?” He questioned, not knowing what was happening nor why the hyungs looked at him worriedly.

 

“Changmin-ah,, why are you looking for Kyunnie? We thought that he is at your dorm by now?” Teukie tried to speak calmly while his other hand patted Siwon’s shoulder who had unreadable expression on his face.

Blinking his eyes, Changmin raised his eyebrow, “ Well, nope, I was all alone at the dorm when Yunho hyung called me a while ago that he wouldn’t come back, he said that he would spend the night at his own apartment with his friend. And I decided to come here then. What’s wrong hyung?”

“Maybe Yunho stays at Jae’s place.” Heechul added.

“Well, they are breaking up, hyung, I guess. And JYJ is in the other country, so no. What’s going on? Why all of you are being uneasy with Yunho hyung’s abstinence? And where is Kyu?” Changmin was so confused at that point.

 

 

“I can’t loose him… No if I can fix things.” Siwon said sternly, with emphasize in every words. “Will you please tell me Yunho hyung’s apartment address, Changmin-ah?”

“Sure… “ Changmin nodded writing down the address in a piece of paper.

“Go get him, Siwon. And no need to fight.” Leteuk warned.

Nodding slightly, Siwon ran grabbing the car key with him, all he could think was his baby kitty. There was no way in hell he let go someone he cherished and loved the most easily.

.

.

.

.

“You truly are evil magnae just like Kyuhyunna, Changmin-ah” Heechul ruffled Changmin’s hair when the youngest among them already sat down on the couch smiling and crossing his long legs. “And we are learning that from you evil senior.” He replied jokingly which made him receive a soft kick to his leg.

The rest was chuckling at the joke when Changmin suddenly took his mobile phone. “Oops, have to text Yunho hyung and Kyuhyunna that Siwon hyung is on his way to get there. “

 

“But, one question though, why Kyuhyun needs to act with Yunho? Why it’s not you? Both of you are really close, right? Wookie asked the magnae of Dong Bang Shin Ki. Comparing to Yunho, of course Kyuhyun is going along way closer with Changmin.

“Yes, but that’s the problem, because Siwon hyung wouldn’t feel suspicious if I were the cast, and not mentioning that Yunho hyung is his rival for a life time. I just hope that Yunho hyung won’t act his role too wholeheartedly.” Changmin grunted. He knew his hyung for couple of years, and only God knows that Yunho could be that so into something he does. “And both Yunho hyung and Siwon hyung are sometimes out of their mind whenever they are being stupid.” Changmin stated that.

 

“They are, but it makes this become much more interesting, doesn’t it? And no need to worry too much, Kyu is more than ready to be the referee to blow the whistle if they are going too far” Heechul giggled at his own saying.

.

.

.

.

Drrrrt drrrtt

Yunho’s mobile was vibrating on the coffee table which Yunho grabbed that quickly and read the message on it in a flash speed.

“He is coming” Yunho said to his companion who was enjoying sipping the wine on the couch while his eyes were comfortably watching a variety show shown in flat screen television.  Kyuhyun put the glass of wine on the table, “Okay, where is the bath robe? I should get change immediately. And you need to take off your suits, hyung. ing your shirt or just being shirtless. That will do.” Kyuhyun smiled sweetly which made Yunho laughed, being amused at Super Junior’s magnae.

 

“Why do you laugh?” Kyuhyun pouted his plump lips at Yunho when the elder pinched his pointed nose. “Don’t act so cute, Kyu. It will be so complicated if I fall to your cuteness.”

Chuckling at his sunbae, Kyuhyun dared himself to look at Yunho’s small eyes, “I know you won’t. You won’t fall to me, and even if you do, you won’t do anything for it.”

 

“And how could you say that? You don’t know me, Cho Kyuhyun..” Yunho said it playfully, anticipating the younger reaction to reply him. “Because you are kind person, a good one, and I know you won’t hurt people around you. You won’t hurt Jae hyung, Changminnie, even me and Siwon hyung”

 

Yunho was standing up, no even slight movement or blink from his eyes while he was listening to Kyuhyun’s words. He raised his hand, touching and rubbing Kyuhyn’s pale cheek. “Siwon is truly a dumb if he let you go….And, how could people address you as an evil magnae? You are an angel, Kyu…”

Groggily, Kyuhyun and Yunho just laughed at their cheesiness. “Yeah, go back to the business, you need to change, and I need to make myself look so great to face your beloved boyfriend. I just hope he won’t punch me on face, I get photoshoot tomorrow morning.” Yunho pushed Kyu to the bathroom to get changed. .

.

.

.

.

God was so kind to him, Siwon thought, he drove so fast till it was a miracle that he didn’t crash or that he was still alive when he stepped in the building. His eyes were staring at the doors wildly, trying to search the room he was looking for.

 

That was it. He stopped infront of the door he was sure it was the same number he read from the paper Changmin gave to him.

Siwon’s heart beat fast, double faster from its normal speed. He was thinking of hundreds of bad scenarios at time the door was being opened. What if he saw them making out? What if Kyuhyun shooed him away? What if Kyuhyun said that he was with Yunho this time? and that they were over? And others what if that Siwon didn’t have the guts to think more.

 

Siwon scratched his head, ‘the with that! Kyuhyun ismine, and forever mine’ he thought. ‘Not even Jung yunho could take his baby Kitty from him. And no matter if Kyu doesn’t want him anymore, he will make Kyu turn back to him once more. His baby is more than anything he really wants to fight for right now, even it means that he has to go against the world, he will not give damn.’

 

Calming his heart and finishing his monologue, he took a deep breath before pressing the bell.

.

.

.*Next chap will be the last chap… Kekekekekeke, so dear readers, comment please?? :3 And oh yeah, before commenting , I’d like to ask you to vote first for the sake of the fic :3

Which one do you prefer;

An apartment? Or a car? Anyway you can’t say both of them, just choose one. Okay? :3 *smug grin*(And I won’t give you those items, Iam not Choi Siwon , LMAO)

 

And if you are questioning about my other unfinished fics, I will continue them soon after I finish this one, don’t worry I won’t drop them  >.< !!

 

Okay, follow me on twitter @sevine3173 if you got any question or just message me on AFF. :D

 

 

 

With Love, Min Yeon Rin