He Will Learn

Bubble Love

 

“Baby!!! Surprise!!” Siwon shouted out loud in excitement when someone unlocked the room’s door. He was about to jump and to hug that person with a grin planted on his handsome face when he just realized that the person who unlocked the door wasn’t his baby.

“Siwonnie, are trying to make us deaf??” Sungmin scolded Siwon, he was standing in the doorway, rubbing his eyes. He just got home from Sukira and just had 2 hours sleep and this Simba interrupted his precious time.

“Kyu is going out, and don’t ask me where, cause I don’t know and I don’t pretty much care. Now, I need to sleep, shooe shooe!!!” Sungmin shooed Siwon who just could stare at him in disbelief. Realizing that Siwon didn’t move from the door way, Sungmin pushed him a bit rough. He just needed his beauty sleep, for God’s sake.

 

Dumbfounded Siwon just stood there, processing what Sungmin had told him.

“Aish!!” he then ruffled his own hair. Come on, he just tried his best to squeeze his tight as hell schedules of filming in Taiwan in order to meet his baby Kiyu, but Kyu was not there. Tiredly, Siwon walked to the couch and sat down there.  He remembered how his baby sulked in the phone week ago, Kyu had called him.

“You never care enough to come at my musical. You skip my last performance in Catch Me if You Can..” Kyuhyun sulked, Siwon could imagine that their magnae was pouting his lips that time.

“I’m sorry baby…”

“You didn’t attend SMTown in La, though you had promised me we to have some fun together..”

“Babe… Listen I’m sorry...”

“And you ignored me the whole time when we had SMTown in Taiwan, even you didn’t say good bye to me when you left. “ Kyuhyun stated like in matter of facts that Siwon couldn’t deny. “And you told me that you forgot to call me three days ago, two days ago, yesterday and today because you are ing damn tired, but it seems like you were totally fine cause you were still able to go to the supermarket with your  ‘wife’, posted it in Weibo and stuffs,

 

You never had a time to mention me in twitter, but you were able to have chat with random people, “that ahjumma”, and posting some damn pics. you Choi Siwon!” Siwon gulped down.

 

Angry Kyu is something that you won’t to deal with in your dear life, honestly.

“Baby,, listen I’m sorry, okay? I’ll make up to you somehow, just forgive me. I’m sorry…” Siwon tried once more.

“Fifteen….” Kyuhyun murmured on the phone.

“Fifteen, what fifteen?” Siwon questioned his baby.

“It’s damn 15th times you say sorry and promise that you will make it up to me, and all of them are bulls.  You listen to me now, Choi Siwon.

I never get angry or disappointed with any ridiculous things you do to me. You lied to me for only God knows how many times you did. You flirted to anyone anywhere. I know you will just shrug off and say that all those things are for promoting your drama or just fan service. I cherish you the most, I love you the most. And all I’m asking is your understanding.

 

I don’t collect all your sorry. Save it for yourself. I love you, Siwonnie, but just don’t blame me if I get tired of loving you, if you never fight for us.”

 

“Tuut Tuut Tuut, the number you are calling is not active” it seemed like his baby just hung up the call. Sighing, Siwon threw his mobile phone on the coffee table, ignoring a cup of Americano which getting cold.

 

He was driving like a crazy person to the dorm soon he landed in Korea, wishing to see his baby Kyu and giving him surprise, having a great time together, laughing, cuddling and else to pay the lonely time he spent in Taiwan.

 

But fate had different things to do with him, because that time, he was already there, and his baby Kiyu was nowhere to find, sadly.

“Sigh once again and you will loose one year of your age” Leteeuk said, he sat down next to his dongsaeng who looked like a mess, in spite of being visual of their band, Siwonnie looked like a beggar with Armani clothes on him. “What’s up Siwonnie?”

 

“Nothing, hyung. Just a lil bit disappointed.” Siwon told the eldest, Teukie nodded, he understood what Siwon meant. One thing he learnt over these couple of years was that their gentleman simba was easily to get mad if it has something to do with ; his muscles, his pride and the last one is their magnae, period.  

“Well, cheer up, Kyuhyunnie just goes shopping, he will be back in minutes. Better you try to bribe him with something. You know, he was being whinny with all the swing mood and sharp tongue for couple of days because you were being busy with your drama.” Leteuk told Siwon thoughtfully.

 

Slowly Siwon rose from the couch, “I guess so. Wine and cakes will do, won’t them? I’ll buy them first, please text me if my baby already gets home, Teukie hyung.” Teukie smiled and nodded at the younger, “Sure.”

.

.

.

Siwonnie was busy holding those bags while walking to Super Junior’s dorm when his eyes caught a glimpse of someone he has been missing for badly. He was about to run to that person when he saw another person was there too. He didn’t intend to eavesdropping but he couldn’t help it. Siwon hid himself from their sight. He recognized them; they were his baby and his sunbae, Jung Yunho.

 

 

“Hyung, thank you for taking me out today, it was really fun.” Kyuhyun’s golden (y) voice heard by Siwon. He could see that their magnae was smiling sweetly (damn that smile Cho Kyuhyun! Don’t show it to anyone else. Siwon thought.)

“Ah… Take it easy Kyuhyunnie. As long as you are happy with it” Yunho talked sweetly, ruffling Kyuhyun’s hair. By that time Siwon already gritted his teeth, how dared Yunho touched his baby, talking all sweets to him.

“Ahh, hyung, don’t do that!” Kyuhyun pouted that made Yunho chuckled and pinched his chubby cheeks.

“Appo hyung. But, anyway you are busy enough, aren’t you? But you still got a time to accompany me.” Kyuhyun blinked his doe eyes.

“It’s fine, Changmin told me beforehand that he was unable to go with you and luckily I had nothing to do, so it’s not against the law to have fun with my hoobae, isn’t it?” No No No it is against the law, Siwon yelled in his mind. It is against the law because Kyuhyun is mine. Siwon couldn’t stand any longer. Fortunately Yunho seemed like he was about to leave.

And what Siwon saw just made his eyes almost budged out and his jaw dropped in horror, literally. Jung ing Yunho, his sunbae kissed Kyuhyun’s cheek!! For Heaven’s sake!!!

It felt like the world turned upside down for Siwon. He was still standing there, didn’t make any movement since then, although Yunho already left while ago and his baby already went inside the dorm.  Soothing himself, Siwon decided to follow his baby to the dorm and had proper talk with him. He wanted to apologize and made up somehow. Siwon’s jaw dropped when he entered Sungmin and Kyuyhyun’s room. Sungmin already left to who knows where, and there he was, his precious baby Kiyu who dressed in bathrobe only, his hair was wet and messy. It looked like he had taken a quick shower. The bathrobe was revealing his white porcelain skin and his yummy collar bone.

 

Siwon tried his best to get focus by clearing his throat, asking for attention from their magnae.  Well, he was a little bit afraid of their magnae’s wrath. Trying his best to cam himself down, anticipating to what might happen.

Kyuhyun turned his back and he couldn’t help but to feel surprised knowing that his lover was actually there. His doe eyes were getting bigger and he literally jumped to Siwon.

“Siwonnie Hyung~~~!!!” He yelled in happiness. “How come you are here now!!! Goodness! I miss you so much.” Kyuhyun clung on Siwon immediately making the older almost fell down on his on the floor. “Ugh, hello to you too baby and I miss you too so hell much  ... But … ughhh… anyway, you strangle me, babe. Can you release my neck?” Siwon grunted. He was barely able to breathe.

 

Grinning, Kyuhyun let his lover out from his tight embrace and brought them to sit down on the bed. Siwon looked at his lover nervously, surely he didn’t want to accept Kyu’s madness, but being lover for years he got used to it. And it was so strange that Kyuhyun seemed like he didn’t care or just forgot his upset feeling.

 

Kyuhyun pecked on Siwon’s cheek. “So you are back, is it a day off?” Siwon nodded, “Yeah baby, I’m taking my short vacation after working so darn hard and squeezed my filming schedule for couple of days.” At this point Siwon didn’t want to think any further about the different attitude of his baby. Instead he would just thank God that he didn’t need to face grumpy Kyu the whole day. Nevertheless, Siwon frowned a bit, he felt that his baby Kyu was not that excited with the news. It was so strange remembering that Kyuhyun was the one who always bucking about Siwon’s tight schedule and his long absence.

“I miss you baby…” Siwon murmured near Kyuhyun’s ears. Well, honestly, being near with Kyu just aroused him shamelessly. Kyuhyun’s scent, his pale skin, even the way Kyuhyun breathe was to Siwon. Siwon moved closer to Kyuhyun, wanted to kiss his baby, just in time Kyuhyun responded was shocking him again. The younger turned his head to the left and rose up from where he sat. “Hyung~~~, You need to go get some rest.” He said politely. And this is was so RARE that his baby Kyu refused to be kissed by him, refused to make out with him, and just rejected him like that. Siwon’s heart thumped faster, he shook his head lightly, the view of Yunho suddenly popped out in his mind, It couldn’t be that his baby had feeling for another guy, right?

 

NO. IT’S a BIG NO. All these two years, Kyuhyun never cheated on him, he was so in love with him to recognize any other presence which always chased after him. Siwon realized that his boyfriend was desirable, he lost counts how many people tried to flirt on Kyuhyun. All Super Junior members ever have had a crush on his lover, hoobae and sunbae too, guys and girls from Trax, Shinhwa, DBSK, F(x), SNSD, Kara, Sistar, even Siwon’s sunbaenim in acting.  Wanting to try once more, Siwon stood up and got closer to Kyu, hugging the pale boy from behind with his muscular arms. His nose nuzzled on the crotch of Kyuhyun, he knew where Kyuhyun’s sensitive spot. Hell, Siwon didn’t want to be rejected for the second time. He, his ego, and his junior were too proud for their own good.

“Nghhhh…” Kyuhyun’s body stiffened, he let out a soft moan that made Siwon smirked. But, things weren’t going as Siwon had planned. Kyuhyun turned back, facing him and shoved him softly. “Hyung, you are tired and so am I, we better taking a rest, kay?” He gave Siwon a short kiss on the lips. Leaving Siwon stunned at his place, Kyuhyun casually laid down with his stomach on bed, playing his beloved wife, as known as PSP.

 

“So, where did you go with Yunho hyung this morning, baby?” Siwon tried his hard not to sound jealous. He knew so well that Kyuhyun hated to be doubted. And during this time, Kyuhyun was never the one who had reasons to be doubted, it was always Siwon. Siwon who played real drama for their relationship, Siwon who always flirted on any living creatures.

“Hmm? Yunho hyung took me out, we just went shopping, buying some stuffs for me and him. And guessed, he is totally a kind man, Siwonnie. He is not that scary. He is caring, sweet and gentle. He is very nice Siwonnie.’” Kyuhyun blurted out happily, it sounded like he finally found a new interesting game.

“You will have no idea how manly and protective he is, Siwonnie. He is totally charming and polite and fun to be with. Aish, I am so sad that after he broke up with Jae hyung, he doesn’t want to open his heart for anyone else. He deserves the best.”  Kyuhyun remained silent for a moment before continued, “If only I met him first and at that time he was not taken, maybe I would fall for him..”

 

That’s true that the way Kyuhyun’s spoke was never meant to be that serious, he was blurting it out, maybe a bit jokingly, but it was enough to make Siwon clenched his fingers and gritted his teeth.

 

Seeing the changing expression of his boyfriend, Kyuhyun grinned, “come on hyung, it’s not like I want to date him, you are still my number one, okay?” Kyuhyun sqeezed Siwon’s arm lightly.

.

.

.

.

This morning was great. They had making out session, and it was incredible as always. They even spent the whole morning cuddling and being all clingy each other that made the members rolled their eyes for the lovey dovey actions in the dorms. That was great until something ruined the mood, well at least, Kyuhyun’s mood.

 

Drrrrrrrrrrrrtttrrrrrrrrrttt

It was Siwon’s phone which vibrated on the table when they watched some dvd movies in the living room, along with Donghae, Hyukjae, Yesung, Leteuk and Sungmin, Ryeowook was busy making snack and Shindong was drooling over it. Kyuhyun was resting his head on Siwon’s broad chest while Siwon’s hand busy ruffling the magnae’s soft hair and playing his fingers while the handphone was vibrating, interrupting the perfect moment they had.

 

Siwon took the phone with his left hand, his eyes narrowed looking at the screen. It’s from Stacey.

“Yoboseyo”

“Yoboseyo, Wonnie, can I meet you now? I know you are in Korea. I need to tell you something. I will wait for you in the restaurant we usually go there. At 7 pm , okay?”

“But, noona…”

“I will wait there, nah, and don’t forget to bring me the doll you promise me. Bye bye.”

 

Sighing loudly (or snorting?), Kyuhyun shoved Siwon’s arm from him. All the members could sense that atmosphere was getting darker. “Here we go again… the appearance of evil Kyu..” they thought. Siwon did think the same too, he knew he was just back to Korea and supposed to spend the quality time with the members, the family and especially his lover. Actually the members had the same thoughts about their Simba.

 

Siwon was just a kind of person who had high pride over himself, that made him wanted to be accepted, to be needed and to be highly respected by others. And that Siwon would simply fall and be so nice and kind to anyone. Well, yeah, being good is really good, but being kind and good is different, especially when you don’t treat your special one differently from others.

And with all the girls who throw themselves to Siwon, which sadly Siwon just accepted them, honestly they have been wondering how Kyuhyun had a great will to keep their relationship. Siwon is not a bastard who would play with their magnae’s feeling, they knew that Siwon really loved their magnae too. But yeah, Siwon was just a fool and someties acted like a dumb and stuffs.

 

Siwon needed to struggle for baby Kyu if he wanted to keep him, since, people with a great power kept approaching him lately. Siwon maybe could easily ignored how Hyorin, Seohyun, Yoona, Jessica or even some of Super Junior and Shinee members. But dealing with the hungry predators and the aggressive ones like Eric and MinWoo Shinhwa, and lately Jung Yunho Dong Bang Shin Ki and KangTa, Siwon had to take it seriously. The good thing (or the bad thing, couldn’t decide which one) was that Kyuhyun was way too naïve to understand that he is so desirable for them to spoil.

“Kyu….” Siwon said nervously, already prepared to get his baby’s wrath. Surprisingly, Kyuhyun smiled back at him sweetly, “Gwenchana hyung, you need to meet your friend, don’t you? It’s fine, take your time, it’s your days off, enjoy it.”

Siwon looked at Kyuhyun, trying to find a glint of sarcasm in his tone. But he didn’t find it. Kyuhyun sincerely said that to him. Suddenly, guilty feeling built up in Siwon’s mind. Apologetically Siwon grabbed Kyuhyun’s arm, brought him near to embrace him tightly. Kyuhyun accepted it, but he released himself immediately from Siwon’s hug. “You need to go to your apartment and get prepared, hyung~~” he scolded his boyfriend.

 

Nodded slightly, Siwon managed to kiss Kyuhyun on the lips before he left. Donghae, Leeteuk and others looked at their magnae suspiciously. There was something huge that Kyuhyun could accept Siwon’s ridiculous behavior by shrugging off without complaining, whining or sulking at all.

 

“What hyung?” Kyuhyun asked them. “Don’t stare at me like you want to eat me alive.” He pouted cutely. Donghae pinched the magnae’s chubby cheek, “You sure you are okay with that?”

“Okay with what? I don’t get it…” Kyuhyun frowned his eyebrows,

Leeteuk sat down next to Kyuhyun, and patted his shoulder, “Siwon, you act like you don’t care that he is being ridiculous by doing stuff like this. Siwon should learn to respect you, chagiya.”

 

Kyuhyun stood up from his place, looking at his hyungdeul, “Oh, he will learn, hyung. He definitely will.”

 He smirked devilishly but yet innocently at the same time, sending shivers to his hyung. “Now, Heechul hyung and Leeteuk hyung, and all of you, I need you to help me with the outfit.”

 

“Outfit?” Donghae asked dumbfounded.

“Ah, forgot to tell you guys and Siwon hyung that KangTa hyung asked me out this evening. And, who knows, maybe I will bump into someone’s special there, accidentally.” Kyuhyun chuckled.

.

.


 

_Sorry got to cut it, cuz it will be so long if I don’t split it into two or three chaps._

Anyway, as I stated before that this fic is dedicated to BubbleKyu, and for all dear readers, I need you to vote here.

Should I add ty for the last chap or not? *wink*

Thanks.