Role and Action!!!

Bubble Love

 

I looked at Yunho hyung eyes intently; I got his message through the way he looked at me. Siwonnie was there. The sound of the lift, the sound of his footsteps I could swear I recognized them, and Yunho hyung saw his reflection through the shinning metal of the lift his eyes never missed anything, no matter how small it was.

Yunho hyung gazed at me, as if he was reassuring himself about what I wanted, I held his muscular arm, I knew I had to do it.

 

Sometimes hurting people you love doesn’t mean that you don’t love them anymore, heck , no, I love Siwonnie, I am still loving him as much as the first time I realized I’ve fallen for him, but I just wanted him to know how hurt it was.

Maybe you would address me as a cruel lover, put your feet into my shoes and you would understand. Don’t get me wrong. Siwon hyung, he loved me at heart, he practically did many things to me, but not proving that he loved me in real. He made love to me, OF COURSE he DID. And I am pretty sure I LOVED that part too, but sometimes love itself wasn’t enough for a relationship. Iam not asking much here, I knew for sure that we couldn’t announce to the whole world that we are dating. That would be the end of my carrier, his carrier, Super Junior and our life, but he just needed to respect me as his lover.

 

To tell you the truth, he was kind of protective and jealousy boyfriend, but his pride made him believe that I wouldn’t walk out from him, it was not because he trusted my love for him, but because he over estimated himself.

I wanted him to really look at me, to appreciate me, to understand me and to keep me by his side.

 

Yunho hyung, his hand touched my face, bringing closer to him that made me closed my eyes. Not because the romantic feeling you ha when someone you love wanted to kiss you, but it’s more likely I wanted not to feel any embarrassed and I didn’t want to have such a romantic feeling to Yunho hyung either. This was so risky. But, again, this was what we had planned, what I had planned, what I had to do with this.

 

The lips tenderly pressed against mine, it felt different from being kissed by Wonnie hyung. I am always not the one who got into skinship for the fan service tings, well maybe Wonnie did that (a lot) and Yunho hyung too, but I was not into that. And kissing others, in lips was something that I couldn’t even think of.

 

I felt myself got stiffened, not responding to the kiss to, which was so wrong to do, I had a plan, remember? And I didn’t want to ruin that. However the strange feeling couldn’t be erased easily. I am not a cheap one who could kiss any living creatures too. Being a good (ert) kisser as always, Yunho hyung maybe could feel my tension; he was still kissing me gently, rubbing his lips on mine, and it softly. We didn’t want to rush or deepen the kiss; well at least, we would love to see what would happen first, and how Wonnie’s reaction was.

 

Yunho hyung’s hand rubbed my back, soothing me. He was truly a nice person, a caring one, though I knew he was so ert (I pitied Jae hyung for this) but the way he took care of people surround him was incredible. He always put others first before himself.

The kiss was sweet, not an emotional one but it was still a sweet one, well better than when I was being kissed (forcefully) by Chullie hyung. I felt our lips didn’t touch each other, but we were still close enough that I could feel Yunho hyung’s breathe on my lips too. “Trying to pretend as if you are enjoying this Kyunnie-ah. Moan a lil bit.” He murmured to me, my lips with his wet tongue after that.

 

Yunho hyung kissed me again, biting my bottom lip and it lightly, while his hands were still resting on my waist and on my back. The kiss was somewhat intoxicating.

“Mhhhmmmm” I let out a moan for this.

.

.

.

God ing damn it! Siwon cursed mentally. He never ever expected it. From the first time he saw Yunho held his baby, he never thought that that man would dare touching and even kissing his boyfriend.

Siwon could think a thousand ways to kill Jung Yunho by that time, how to torture him to death for kissing his baby. But, how on earth he would do that? Especially if, if only Kiyu was willing to be kissed by his sunbae. 

 

Siwon knew he was going to lose himself, his feet were going faster than his mind, he was completely over taken by the rage and wrath and jealousy. He stomped his feet, ran to where Kyuhyun and Yunho stood up. Grabbing Kyuhyun’s wrist and pushed the youngest forcefully till Kyu’s body bumped on the wall beside him.

Siwon’s expression was kind of stern and stoic but the gaze from his eyes could shoot people with its glares as if it had laser on it. Kyuhyun’s face was kind of surprised and not fully understood, but the moment his eyes recognized the man who shoved him, he felt being intimidated, Kyu could tell, no matter how calm Siwon was, actually Siwon was at the worst mood. And Yunho, he was just observing the three of them, standing there as if nothing happened bothering him.

 

The situation was so tensed and tedious.

 

 

At this point, SIwon could be just careless about Yunho’s presence, his mind; his eyes were full of Kyuhyun’s. “What were you doing, Kyu?’ He asked with a dangerous yet so calm low tune that sent shiver down to Kyuhyun’s body. Siwon didn’t waste his time minding Yunho’s presence. His eyes stuck in Kyuhyun’s.  

Kyuhyun eyed Yunho who stood next to him, if only he had been able to hide himself somewhere or just to hide behind his Sunbae or even throw himself in lion’s cage he wouldn’t have trapped in this situation.

 

“Explain yourself Kyu..” Siwon emphasized his words, every single of it. He took a step closer to his beloved person who seemed to be afraid of the tensed atmosphere. Kyuhyun didn’t dare to look up at Siwon’s gaze, “We… we were just kissing… I mean.. It was just a quick peck, don’t get us wrong please,,,,” Kyuhyun explained shakily. 

 

Siwon fisted his arms, how could Kyu told him bluntly about that? Why he didn’t tell a sweet lie to cover what he had done with Yunho? He knew Kyuhyun didn’t like to lie at all cost, but Siwon could swear, he didn’t want to hear that from his baby’s mouth. They kissed not for fan service or anything could be generally justified, whih meant that Yunho kissed Kyu because he wanted to, and Siwon hated that. He damnly hated that with his soul.

 

“Just kissing? How swiftly you dismissed out love, Kyuhyunna” Yunho said with a slight chuckle. Making the other two looked at him, Kyuhyun with wide eyes of being shocked with the words Yunho said, and Siwon with poisonous glares.

Siwon shot them with a rage, looking back at Kyu, “Just kissing, huh?” his tone was full of false hurt.

Siwon’s hand touched Kyuhyun’s face, which felt extremely cold, he rubbed it gently till his finger reached Kyu’s plump lips, “You were just kissing… you said. And what else after that? Inviting Yunho sunbae nim into bed?? ”

 

Out of the corner of Yunho’s eyes, he wanted to smirk, but he had to hold it, a lil bit longer. He saw Kyuhyun’s expression, he could be an actor, Yunho thought, and well he is too.  

 

“But I didn’t invite Yunho hyung into bed “ Kyuhyun snapped, looking shaken, desperate voice. His eyes were teary and he held himself tighter.

A slight chuckle could be heard from Yunho, he grinned at Siwon, raising one of his eyebrows, looked rugged, easy, confident and slightly bored but serious as always. “Maybe, in future,  Kyuhyunna, you should have told that you are still labeled and taken, to avoid such a misunderstanding. With your boyfriend’s even non existence presence, people will think that you are …” Before Yunho could finish his sentence, Siwon already cut him off.

“That he is what? Kyuhyun is still mine, only, Jung Yunho sunbaenim. No matter how easy he kisses anyone else.” Siwon greeted his teeth.

 

 

That sentence was hurting Kyu like hell, it was almost like Siwon said that he was a deperate who throw himself to go ing anyone. He couldn’t control his emotion (or he controlled it smartly to play his part? Well, no one knew). He ended up slapping Siwon hard on his cheek. Kyuhyun’s hand cracked across Siwon’s face. Siwon put his hand on his cheek, more than surprise than pain. But he was Choi Siwon after all, no one ever dared to hit him, except his own father. No matter how much he loved Kyuhyun, the anger took over him, without realizing anything he banged his fist on the wall, just centimeters next to Kyuhyun who shut his eyes tightly, sobbing and shaking.

 

Siwon was being pulled away roughly then, a strong tanned arm which as muscular as his held his shoulder, pulling him away. Siwon blinked his eyes, he knew he did wrong, he was out of control and what even worse was he made Kyuhyun scared of him. Siwon turned his head just to see Yunho who still held his hand.

 

Kyuhyun slowly raised his head, he said in exasperation “Was it hurt to you, seeing me touching someone else hyung? Was it hurt for you looking I was in someone else’s embrace?” Kyuhyun sobbed faintly, unprepared for the questions that just spoken by Kyuhyun, Siwon didn’t have time to think or to say a word when Kyuhyun continued,

 

“You said that I was like a cheapy ty kissing someone else. You are angry and disappointed,

 

So, I assume you understand how it feels… to be hurt like that….” Kyuhyun’s voice was so smooth and deep, eventhough tears were flowing down on his pale cheeks. One again he looked at Siwon weakly before turning his body not to the dorm where he had headed, but to the opposite way. “Can I stay at your dorm, hyung?” Kyuhyun asked Yunho which earned nodded of agreement. “Sure” the oldest replied, leaving Siwon in a complete daze state…

 

Did Kyuhyun just walk away from him?? His eyes were going blank. He was standing infront of the door, alone, not knowing what he should do. His Kyuhyun just walked away from him, something that Kyuhyun never did to him, walking away…

.

.

.

.

.

“Thank you hyung, you did well. I had no idea we could do that nicely.” The pale boy smiled at the older man who was driving beside him. Yunho returned the sweet smile, he was thinking about something else, but he couldn’t tell what it was. “You are pretty much welcome, Kyuhyunna. Thus we just have one more shot to do, the final one to see how he will react…”

 

They both were silent… A vigorous smile was planted on the elder’s face, expecting how everything would turn out, would it be nice? Or would it make everything more complicated?

 

 

 

 

 

*Finally I could update this. LOLs. Well honestly this fic is a bit different from the original plot, *dunno why* ROFL. But still as this already planned that this will end up, and hopefully with a great in the end (kekekekekekekekeke~~^^).

 

 

Thanks for reading and please do leave a comment, your comment is my cup of fire!!! :D

And for my other on going fics, I will continue them, as soon as this one ends.

If you got any question or you want to reach me but you don’t have any AFF acc, (or you just want to make a friend with me (as if you wanna do that, : p ) you can follow me on twitter @sevine3173 .

 

 

Best regards,