A Drama

Bubble Love

 

Sometimes Kyuhyun wondered, maybe he was a great actor, better than Siwon if it’s possible. He acted so well to play his role in his own drama.

Kyuhyun stared at his boyfriend then to Stacey, he sighed deeply trying to release all the angers he had (or at least he tried to show, he blinked his doe eyes several times to prevent the tears, biting his plump lips nervously. He smiled angelically and sweetly to Stacey, gave her a slight bow before answering, “It must be a coincidence Stacey-ssi. Actually I have an appointment with one of my sunbaenim and it seems like Siwon hyung and you are having dinner here too. And I meet Siwon hyung in the restroom; I never thought that we would meet in the very first place.” Kyuhyun’s gaze turned to someone who walked to them, he again smiled, “And he is KangTa hyung, Siwon hyung and my sunbaenim”

 

KangTa stood gorgeously there, brightening up the atmosphere, his hands were both in his side, he nodded to them, greeting “Siwon-ssi, and my lady…” KangTa is always being polite and well mannered. KangTa saw Kyuhyun’s hand which trembled and tangled each other, Siwon saw them too. Siwon did want to take Kyuhyun’s hand, secured and held it with his, but he knew he couldn’t do it, especially not infront of public where people would recognize them, or infront of this foxy woman who would threaten him in the end.

Kyuhyun didn’t realize that those three people looked at him, one with concern eyes, one with hesitation what should he do for comforting his lover and the last one with suspicious eyes which studied him.

And with a kind of slow motion action, KangTa raised his hand to hold Kyuhyun’s hand, “Probably the meals we ordered before have been set up there, should we go back to our seats? And both of you are pretty much welcome to join us” KangTa said.

 

Everybody was silent, with not so genuine smile, Siwon eyed Stacey noona, expecting that she would say no and that she would go immediately. Meanwhile the way KangTa spoke those words was kind a forcing sweetener, for someone like KangTa, it couldn’t be taken literally.

The woman looked at them, then she looked at Siwon, “Drive me home, Wonnie.” It was not a polite way to ask someone, it meant that you couldn’t even reject it or refuse it. it’s like she was a queen who had the right to order people around, who the hell she thought she was?? Well, almost forgot, she got Choi Kiho behind her.

 

Seriously, Siwon didn’t have any idea what he should do, driving her home meant he would make his lover got angry and disappointed in him (well it meant, no kiss, no touch, no , no talk, nothing for days, and Siwon knew for sure he couldn’t handle it) but not driving her home could be meant she would badmouth him infront of his own father, and the world knew that his father is kind of strict and sometimes ridiculous. And the things are that Siwon didn’t want to face his father’s wrath too.

 

But on the other hand he could not ignore his baby kitty. He remembered the day when his ex girl, Stella uploaded a pic with her laying on the bedsheet just exactly after he himself tweeted “I miss you” with a pic of Teddy Bear on the same bedsheet. His baby stopped talking to him and just shot him with a death glare everytime he wanted to explain what exactly happened.

 

Siwon himself didn’t understand what on his ex girlfriend’s mind, she was totally an idiot. They broke up like a million years ago. And by he meant missing someone was his baby kitty. Maybe his fault was that he was unaware that the bedsheets they had were exactly the same. Though he unfollowed her after that, Kyuhyun was so damn upset, he couldn’t blame him too, who wouldn’t? He slept in DBSK’s dorm for couples of days, and it needed lots of efforts and persuasions to make his baby came back in his arms once again.

 

That was the first and the last time if the accident of the calling wasn’t counted his baby got mad at him. Kyuhyun was never the one who got jealous. Well although he was , usually Siwon would just say,

 

“Why don’t you believe me? I can’t help it if people keep running to me, because I am an artist, we are an artist. You should just trust me”

 

Siwon was just becoming selfish and he was a brat trapped in the firm body, that’s why he needed a lesson to respect others.

 

 

“I’ll get a cab for you, noona” Siwon politely said. His eyes stuck on Kyuhyun. then, Siwon and that woman left both KangTa and Kyuhyun on their table. Sitting down peacefully while sipping another wine.

 

“Are you sure you will continue this, Kyuhyunna?” He asked calmly. But from the corner of his eyes he looked at Kyuhyun.

“Yes,” Kyuhyun replied, he looked back at his sunbae, “Why? Do you want to stop here? Are you afraid of him?” He asked bluntly, he couldn’t, they couldn’t stop. Besides, KangTa hyung wasn’t the main role here but still he got important part.

KangTa placed the glass on the table, “It’s not like that Kyuhyunna. But, who knows about people’s feeling, I don’t doubt you, either Siwon, but the person you will drag into this drama.

Kyuhyun frowned quickly, he knew what KangTa meant, “I already told him too, and he said okay.”

KangTa nodded, “If you say so”  

.

.

.

.

 

Siwon walked into the restaurant, he almost cursed himself, he couldn’t believe that he had to wait for the foxy woman’s bragging, well it was him to be blamed though, he always acted nice to her, to anyone. He knew many people misunderstood his kindness towards them, they took that as if they were so special to him. well, they were not. But deep inside he knew it was wrong, he hurt his lover but he couldn’t deny that the feeling of being wanted by many people was great too.

 

Good thing was that Kyuhyun never took that as a serious problem as long as it was not serious, he once told him that “It is not wrong to treat people nicely but if you can’t measure the level of this kindness, actually you will just hurt them in the end, and you may loose what seem important to you”

Siwon felt guilty sometimes, but it was just like a guilty pleasure, he was not a player, he was just like it.

He tried to find his beautiful baby there in the dim light, but that certain person he was looking for was nowhere to find, instead he found that KangTa still sat down on the same table, enjoying his liquor.

Unconsciously, his feet controlled him, bringing him closer to the older man.

“KangTa-ssi…” he greeted awkwardly.

KangTa who heard his name was called, looked above him he knew who was the owner of the voice, and he knew why that person called him.

“Siwon-ssi, have a seat.” He offered, dumbfounding Siwon actually didn’t feel like having a nice chit chat with him, especially not after he felt like he was being offended by that person, what was his intention taking Kiyu for dinner? But Siwon found himself couldn’t resist his sunbae. He didn’t know exactly, but KangTa’s aura seemed like it could make people do whatever he wanted them to do.

 

Sitting down in the chair where his Kitty had been sitting down while ago, making him let out a smile. He didn’t have any idea what he had to say, while he just needed to know where Kyuhyun  was. KangTa stared at him, asking his full attention before speaking, “There was something I want to say to you about Kyuhyun, Siwon.”

.

.

.

.

Siwon was driving back to Super Junior’s dorm. He couldn’t tell a lie that he didn’t worry over Kyuhyun, he stopped his car in the parking area, massaging his temples while breathing slowly. How on earth did it happen exactly?

 

His fault, he knew it was his fault from the beginning.

 

“I will say this, because I am concern with you two. And I wouldn’t judge who gets the wrong who gets right. But one thing, it is very wrong if you think of me as your competitor. For me, he is my namdongsaeng I cherish the most, for his talents, his humble, and everything. All I want is his happiness. And his happiness is you, that’s what I see. “ there was a moment of silent before he continued which bring nervousness to Siwon.

 

“But the way you treat him, I observe and assume is not something that is good. I know you are kind and well mannered, but being kind to anyone but you fail to show  your kindness to your special one is a stupidity, Siwon”

 

“And don’t be such a fool to think that you are in a secure position, don’t you see that your precious boyfriend is desirable? If those people see a slight chance they can get him, they will give a try for it.” there was it, a sudden realization hit him, Siwon prayed that his assumption was all wrong.

“You tell me all of these, is there certain person who try to take him from me?” his voice shaken, he knew it and he didn’t need to hide it. “Where is Kyuhyun now?” he asked again, worriedly this time.

 

 

Sighing, KangTa seemed to really carefully choose what he was about to speak. “I don’t know for sure, but… there is someone who acted so obviously trying to get Kyuhyun’s attention.”

“And that person is…”

.

.

.

.

Siwon banged his fist on the wheel stir, he tried to soothe himself, to keep himself calm. But hey, how could you be calm if you realized that your relationship might be end up? He wished he could turn back the time, and do everything’s right.

He walked out from his car, heading to the lift, wishing that he would arrive as soon as possible at the dorm and find his beloved one there, making up and explain things (though he was not sure how to begin with) and reassuring himself that Kyuhyun still loved him just like always, still saw him with those pretty doe eyes, still welcomed him with his tight embrace, and accepted him just the way he is, no matter how selfish he turned to be, how stupid he acted, or anything.

DING

 

The sound of the lift which already got in the floor he wanted to be, his mind was a bit busy thinking of possibilities about what were going to happen when the lift was opened. He walked again, not in a rush, his feet almost stepped and turned to the left to Super Junior’s dorm when his ears caught his baby’s voice.

 

“Hyung….  “

“Kyu… ” That voice, it was his voice, Jung Yunho’s voice which sounded so desperate. I stepped closer slowly but still managed to make me being hid from their sight.

 

They were standing facing each other closely. I clenched my fingers, fisted them.

Yunho’s hand was resting on MY Kyuhyun’s waist, bringing him closer, his head was rested on Kyu’s crotch.

Their position was too intimate, Siwon greeted his teeth, he couldn’t think anything, it was almost the earth stopped spinning and he didn’t know whether the gravity was still working and that his feet were still on the ground.

 

Kyuhyun’s face was so solemn and graceful he was smiling like an angel, what’s more pitied was that how could Siwon forget this? the smile that made him fall to the pale boy, and this time he remembered it when that precious person of him was smiling to other person.

Yunho titled his head, looking directly to Kyuhyun, One of his hands which was free was raised, cupping Kyuhyun’s beautiful face, he brought their face closer till they could feel each other’s breath.

 

There was a moment they changed some understanding, but Kyuhyun’s eyes already gave an answer and granted whatever Yunho had in his mind. While Siwon, he couldn’t even move an inch, he lost his energy, his feet was like jelly, no strength, no words came out from his mouth.

 

What he could describe that time was just that he felt like someone invisible was gripping his heart tightly till bleeding. He saw Jung Yunho, his sunbae from Dong Bang Shin Ki, someone who he used to admire back then, was kissing his baby, the magnae of Super Junior.

.

.

.

.

.

*Waaaa!!!!! Finally, well, because this fic will be ended up maybe in one or two more chapters, I’d like to finish this before continuing my other fics; LET ME HOLD ON YOU, CRISIS-HEAVENLY HELL and A VERY YUPPY YUMMY MESSY WEDDING.

 

Anyways, please give comments or feedback to cheer me up, LOL, NAd for you guys who wants to kick Stacey Ahjumma, well, me either, so let’s do that! LMAO. Anyway, some of the readers don’t have AFF acc, so you may reach me via twitter @sevine3173 ,

 

Thanks for reading this, Pls wait for the next update! *wink*

 

LOVE, Min Yeon Rin, @sevine3173

 

PS: BubbleKyu, you make my brain bubbled, ROFL