Making a friend and hurting your love

Cleansing Cream

"Lay, what's with the sudden vacation?" Luhan asked as him and Lay loaded the room with their clothes along with Tao, Kris, and their new friend Xiumin. Well, Xiumin, Lay, and Kris was doing all the work while Tao was ordering them on where to put his clothes and accessories. Luhan was injured so he could help Tao move the suite cases full of rocks into the room.

"It's for you Luhan. Doctors order is that you should rest and get away from stress. Than you may fully heal." Lay explained as he neatly dropped one of Tao's Gucci filled boxes. Tao screamed at him for it and nearly hit his hand with one of the many rulers in his hand.

"Yeah, I can understand that, but why is Tao and Kris here. I don't even know who that other boy is." Luhan complained as he watched Tao slapped the back of Xiumin's head playfully.

"It's because it's a vacation for us to relax and you need to meet someone new." Lay explained leaving to pick up another box on Tao's orders since Xiumin is weaker than a baby seal, as he said. Xiumin instead went to sit next to Luhan who was looking so sad.

"Are you okay?" Xiumin asked as Luhan turned to look at him confused as to why he would asked that. He was perfectly fina and anybody can see that right. Was there something wrong with his on self.

 "I'm okay, there's nothing wrong." Luhan responded. Even if there was something going on with him he would never tell someone he doesn't even know. Xiumin sighed at Luhan's answer.

"I really want to help you. You seem so depressed and somebody with your looks should be happy." Xiumin explained to which Luhan looked up to Xiumin with a small smile.

"You think I'm pretty basically." Luhan asked Xiumin who turned bright red and started stuttering. Luhan laughed at Xiumin his worries going away.

"I think your cute to. Like a Baozi, so your names Baozi now." Luhan said as Xiumin turned a even brighter red. Luhan laughed liking the feel of embarrasing this new guy.

"Since you have a nickname for me than I'll call you Xiao Lu." Xiumin said with a soft smile. It was now Luhan's turn to get embarrassed.

"No ones ever gave me a nick name before." Luhan said as Xiumin looked on with surprise.

"Really, I'd think you'd be the type to have multiple nicknames." Xiumin asked looking at Luhan who shook his head no.

"I've only been called Luhan since the day I've been born to now, so that's why I'm very happy." Luhan said giving Xiumin a hug which Xiumin then returned. Little did they know three friends were watching their little chat and celebrating how their plan worked.

Back in Korea Sehun was walking up to  Luhan's apartment. He needed to talk to him and he was getting more and more anxious with each passing moment. Something didn't seem very right here and the air was too thick.

"Luhan." Sehun said as he knocked on the door only to make it creak open by the hit. Sehun opened it up wider and walked into the room. Everything was a mess things were scattered everywhere and it looked as if a hurricane passed through.

"Luhan, Luhan, were are you." Sehun screamed as he walked throughout the house. Checking the bathroom he saw the broken mirror, but it didn't seem like blood or anything else was on the floor. Everything was or looked like it had been cleaned. Walking out the bathroom he went to Luhan's room. The closer he had gotten the louder the sobs were.

"Luhan, are you there? Are you okay?" Sehun said opening the door. What he saw surprised him. It was Kai and he was crying into the palm of his hands. Sehun was overwhelmingly surprised. Kai didn't cry over anyone or thing, but nowhere was cring oner this one boy.

"Kai, are you okay?" Luhan said running over to help the boy. He backed away from Sehun acting as if the boy had a deadly deseas.

"Don't touch me. It's all your fault." Kai growled at Sehun who touch a few steps back in surprise. You can here the harshness in his voice. He must have been crying for hours.

"Where's Luhan, isn't he suppose to be here?" Sehun asked as Kai seemed to grow darker and darker with each word.

"He's gone he packed his bags and left because of you." Kai said as he pointed to the now empty closet.

"S-So Luhan'p moved back to China." Sehun asked Kai. This wasn't suppose to happen. Luhan wasn't suppose to find out. It must have been that bastard Lays's fault. Running out the house Sehun went to talk to the guy in his own home. Little did he know he was gone with Luhan and the others as well.