Our Past

Cleansing Cream

"Is Luhan okay?" Lay asked as he ran up to the doctor. The doctor just gave Lay a smile and by this Lay knew Luhan wasn't in any critical state which made him calm down.

"He's doing fine now. The only reason that he passed out was from stress not the blood lose though. He seems to be in a lot of stress which, for his sake needs to be taken care of. If not i see more of thse accidents to come." The doctor explained to Lay. Lay just nodded his head with a grim line on his face.

'How am I suppose to help him lose stress in this situation.' Lay thought smiling to the doctor with a bow.

"Just before you leave I'll prescribe Luhan with some pills for his hand and some for his stress. The pills might help a little, but it's more affective to just take Luhan away from the thing stressing him out." The doctor told Lay before leaving. Lay softly sighed not knowing what to do.

"How can I take Luhan away rom Kai for a week or some time. We could go on a vacation to China, but Kai would be callig him for hours to check what he's doing and that would make both Luhan and my stress flare up." Lay thought to himself talking out loud before walking into his best friends room. He was still sleeping so calmly and peacefully not like how he was earlier that day. Watching as Luhan sleep Lay remembered the good days when it was just him, Tao, Luhan, and Kris. The four musketeers as some called them.

They've known each other since they were younger and were always close together. That was until Lay had to move back to Changsha since his grandfather was sick and Luhan had to go back to Beijing because his father had to move back there for his job. They separated leaving Tao alone in that world which hurted him more than anything since he was so easily bullied and had gotten hurt more than once. Tao may have forgiven them, but they haven't forgiven themselves.

Then Lay remembered the time back in middle school. He and his family moved down to Korea for better job opportunities for his father and mother. He thought he was going to be alone once again in this big school not even knowing the language, but he was actually wrong.

Flashback

"S-sorry." Lay mumbled in broken Korean as someone bumped into him. Walking down the hall of his new middle school, he didn't have any idea as of what to do. Especially since he didn't know the language. Once getting to his class he walked through the jumble of students and sat there hoping he wasn't seen as he walked. After a few minutes the door opened causing the class to go quiet. As the person walked in it was revealed to be the teacher.

"Hello everyone, it is nice to see that most of you graduated from 6 grade to be in my class today. If you've forgotten, the names Changmin Shim, known as Shim-Shi to you, and this year I'll make your social studies life horrible." Changmin said with an evil look on his face. Everyone just groaned causing Shim -Shi to snape at them.

"Hey I'm not that bad on ya. I'm just getting you ready to go to that Cho Kyuhyun class. He's more devilish than me, and I should know since I'm one of his best friends, but you know, I could be more devilish then that cho Kyuhyun." Changmin shouted making everybody  quiet down in about 2 seconds.

"Now this is what we will be-" Changmin was trying to explain, but instead he was interrupted by the door slamming open and Kyuhyun dragging a pretty boy by the collar into his room.

"Changmin-ah, can't you watch you students better. This one was hiding out in my room and when I asked him why he said 'I don't want to go to Changmin's room. He'll make my life living hell. I know it.'" Kyuhyun marked The students voice as the student waved at Changmin very ashamed of his action.

"Luhan, it's nice of you to join us. Did you really expect Kyu to really take you in for his break. You're more than 20 students by yourself. Wait until you get in grade 8 to bother him." Changmin scolded Luhan as Luhan just kept his cheerful face on. He didn't really care what was happening. Changmin always scolded him even when they first meet in grade 4 it was through scolding. Lay's jaws just dropped as he saw that pretty boy. Was it really his Luhan that he lost long ago. All kinds off thoughts ran through his head

"I didn't think he would kick me out and bother you class right away." Luhan said obviously lying, that was to Lay, everyone else believed him but the two teachers. Kyuhyun just glared at him, wanting the boy to shut up.

"Let's make a deal Lu. If you stay away from me for this whole week, I'll let you skip Chang's class to check papers with me. It doesn't really matter anyway since we could teach you the lessons after school." Kyuhyun stated as everyone was silent watching the two. Luhan grabbed his hand and shook it.

"It's a deal" Luhan stated as Changmin shook his head at the two.

"How come you're making decision on my students without my consent." Changmin asked as Kyuhyun just shrugged his shoulder.

"We don't really seek your consent for our beats. We usually just do them anyway." Kyuhyun explained as Changmin shooed him out.

"Get out. I need to teach, as for you Luhan sit right in front of me. You're not doing anything on my watch today." Luhan just shrugged happily. He didn't really care if he was put in front or not. Sadly Lay was really sad that he couldn't sit closer to Luhan. Lay waited for the class period to end before going to his long lost friend.

"hey, Luhan." Lay called in Chinese as Luhan turned around trying to figure out who the voice belonged to.

"Luhan, it's me Yixing, Lay. Your best bud from China." Lay said as Luhan just looked at him blankly. The many students in the hall just passed through them. Some even bumped into him mumbling mean words as he spoke his born language. Luhan was about to say something back to him when someone came blocking Lay away from Luhan.

"Luhan-hyung, you were suppose to pick me up today." This boy whined causing Luhan to smile at him. Lay just stared at him in complete hatred not really liking how he interrupted them.

"I'm sorry Sehunnie, I had to stay back with Changmin." Luhan said as they walked off together. Lay just stared at them sadly. He didn't know what to do. He just started walking to his next class. There he met Kris, who remembered him so much more easier then Luhan.

"Kris, have you seen Luhan around?" Lay asked as Kris shook his head yes.

"I have, but everytime I tried this kid would just cling to him and stop me from talking to him." Kris explained which caused Lay's happiness to deflat.

"Oh, I see, the same happened to me." Lay explained as Kris nodded his head.

"Let's get back to work, we'll come up with a plan to talk to Luhan later." Kris said as they both went back to the project they were doing. It wasn't till the end off the day that they had gotten to meet once again, but not as he wanted.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Luhan yelled to a bunch of children crowding something.

"None of your business." One screamed quite rudely at Luhan considering he was the hyung. Lay and Kris just stepped back watching what unfolded.

"You rude little brat. You don't just talk to your hyung s like that." Luhan yelled as he ran off to the boy and hit him upside the head really hard. Me and Kris looked on in shock. Luhan was using such violent ways. We watched as Luhan shooed everyone away mumbling how much of a joy kill he was and all. When the crowd was gone we saw this kid on the ground with his face buried in his knees.

"Are you okay, Tao?" Luhan asked as the boy continued to cry in his knees. Kris and I was ver shocked. Tao was here and Luhan actually spoke to him first.

"no." We heard Tao shout stubbornly as Luhan tried to pry his arms from around his face.

"Hey, it's okay baby panda. I've seen your tears before it isn't new." Luhan spoke as Tao got surprised at what Luhan said and looked up. Tears and dirt was running down his face.

"Lulu?" Tao asked surprised as Luhan nodded. Tao just proceeded to jump I'm his arms for a hug. I was at that time very jealous since it seemed that Luhan completely forgotten end us, but treated Tao the same and better.

"It's me." Luhan said with a gentle smile.

"Hey, Luhan" I shouted in Chinese, I didn't trust my Korean, and run up to him. Luhan looked up in shock before smiling.

" Aiya, when did this happen. It seems like our group has returned back together." He mumbled happily with a smile on his face. I didn't get it. He was ignoring us all day then expected everything to be alright.

"Why were you ignoring me and Lay today, Lu." Kris said calling Luhan the old nickname he came up with. No matter how cliche it sounded.

"I wasn't ignoring you, it was just that Sehun kept pulling me away. Like, now." Luhan spoke as the boy shouted Luhan's name walking towards him. Luhan didn't move a muscle and just sat there talking to us.

"It seems like he's found me. Umm, my numbers 254-9763. Call me later and we'll talk okay." Luhan said waving to us as he was suddenly dragged away by that Sehun character. After that day Us, the 4 musketeers, continued to hang out and during that day I also found out I dislike Sehun with a passion.

End flashback

"We're taking a break to China. Me, Luhan, Tao, and Kris and that's that. A China-line only trip." Lay declared. It had been ages since it was only China-line and he wanted to bring that back. It was also a good way for Luhan to relieve stress. Just then the door opened to reveal the doctor.

"Yixing-ah here's the prescriptions. My number is also at the back for any other things you need to talk about." The doctor spoke before leaving. Lay just smiled and waved at him in goodbyes.

"We'll, that was unexpected." Luhan thought as he flipped the prescription over to see the doctors number.

"Doctor Joonmyeon, hehehe, what a pretty name." Lay chuckled a little. He didn't really know if he should keep it or not, but he decided to keep it anyway.

"I better start packing and calling the others." Lay thought before walking home. As the doctor said Luhan would probably be asleep all day long.