Am I too ugly for him

Cleansing Cream

"Why would Kai ever want Sehun when he has me? I thought he said he loved me. Did he lie am I not pretty enough? Am I too ugly for him?" Luhan asked himself staring deeply into the mirror. Ever since he's heard what Sehun and Kai did while in the bathroom he hasn't really been feeling to good with himself.

"Why doesn't Kai want me? Why is it that every time I try to give myself to him he rejects me? I thought he loved me, but instead he s with Sehun." Luhan said darkly tears falling for his eyes.

"I can see why he doesn't want me. I'm just so ugly, dumb, and creepy looking. Who would he want me." Luhan said looking into the mirror once again a look of complete and other disdain on his face.

"I hate it. I hate myself. Just die." Luhan screamed slamming his fists into the mirror shattering it. Taking his hand off the mirror Luhan fell noticing that his hand was cut with pieces of glass in it.

"I'm so weak." He muttered grabbing his hand in pain as more tears fell from his face.

Elsewhere Lay quietly opened the door to Luhan's apartment a bag of chips and other snacks in his hand for game night. Closing the door he walked towards the kitchens and sat the bags down.

"Luhan, I'm here." Lay called walking around the house to find the boy.

"Luhan, where are you. You told me to come early and I'm here now." Lay shouted walking through the hallway. Hearing muffled wimpers coming from the bathroom he went in that direction and quietly opened the door.

"Luhan what happened?" Lay questioned running towards the whimpering boy on the floor with a heavily bleeding hand. He grabbed it and checked to see if he could fix it with out going to the hospital.

"Aish, your going to have to get stitches now. Let's go your loosing to much blood and it's a really deep cut so you could loose more." Lay said gently helping Luhan up and wrapping a towel on the bleeding hand.

"Lay, am I ugly." Luhan asked as they were just about to exit the house and walk towards Lay's car so Luhan could be driven to the hospital even faster.

"No Luhan, your pretty than even the prettiest rose." Lay said truthfully while helping Luhan down the stairs confused that Luhan was actually asking a question like that.

"Lay, you know that you don't have to lie for me. Tell me truthfully. I will not get mad. Promise." Luhan told Lay who only paused at what he had just said. Why would Luhan ask him something like that. What was going on with him.

"Truthfully Luhan, both me and Kris finds you as an angel that fell out of the sky. Your beauty is really undefined and so lovely." Lay spoke, but Luhan didn't seem so happy with the answer.

"Then why doesn't Kai find me as beautiful. Why doesn't the one that actually matters to me doesn't even want to touch me. Why does the one I love find me so hideous as to another." Luhan asked or more like screamed to Lay wo looked at him puzzled.

"Luhan I-" lay was about to say, but was interrupted.

"Don't Luhan me. Luhan me t-tell me the truth." Luhan asked as a wave of nauseousness came over him causing him to stutter."

"I don't-, Luhan." Lay screamed as Luhan paused out probably from blood lose. Looking at his soaked hand Lay panicked and quickly called 119. Why would he even have this conversation with Luhan when he knew he wasn't in his right mind now, and how did Luhan even find out.