Cleansing Cream'

Cleansing Cream

"What do you want Sehun." Kai annoyed that he interrupted his time with Luhan. Sehun stared at the ground awkwardly. 

"Kai-ah, I'm pregnant." Sehun told the other who's annoyed face slowly asked  turned emotionless and cold.

"What are you going to do with it then? Your not planning on keeping it... right" Kai said raising an eyebrow as he looked at the other in a disgusted sort of way before turning around.

"What do you mean 'not planning on keeping it' I'm not going to kill  it." Sehun said harshly to Kai who didn't even flinch.

"So you're going to keep it. You can't be serious." Kai said looking at Sehun as if he lost the mind he had.

"Why wouldn't I? I'm sure Luhan would understand it was a mistake." Sehun said raising his voice an octave higher.

"Are you really his best friend, Sehun. Yeah, he'll seem like he's alright, but he won't be alright. He has a heart, he's going to be sad, and I don't want to do that to him." Kai said sighing as he told Sehun the reason. Sehun only looked into the space with a blank expression on his face.

"To make it easier on the both of us let's just forget this talk."  Sehun said sighing at the other as he walked off only to stopped halfway to the door.

"You know it doesn't end like that. We tried to forget what happen that night two months ago, and look at us look now. You won't be able to hide that fact of what we did now, especially since you won't get rid off it." Kai said harshly to Sehun gripping his wrist tighter.

"Forget about it." Sehun wispered back to Kai before snatching his wrist out the others hand and storming off.

Ever since that day we haven't spoken to each other since. Which caused me to ignore both Luhan and him.

Getting my tray I slowly began to walk to the deserted table by the window avoiding anything and everything just to have some kind of food in my stomach to rid this sick feeling. Ignoring everything on the outside world I just continued to eat, and only think in my own mind.

"Sehun we need to talk." A voice said. Looking up I was meet with the face of lay.

"I'm sorry, but I'm busy now." I said ignoring Lay so I can eat more. Oh how I would like some Lays as of now. I thought to myself smiling.That smile was completely wiped of my face as the older gripped my hand and dragged me out the cafeteria.

"What is your problem, Lay." I asked irritated at being dragged away unwillingly.

"Are you pregnant is it true." Lay asked me in curiosity. My eyes widened as I choked on my own spit.

"What do you mean." I asked the other stuttering. He eyes narrowed into a glare.

"Sehun I'm not stupid, and your doing a horrible job at hiding it. Now who's the father." Lay asked looking at me for an answer. I looked down in shame my head hanging. Lay eyes widen as he figured out who it was from my reaction.

"You slept with Kai?" Lay said in shocked. I nodded my head.

"Y-you , how could you sleep with your friend's guy." Lay said looking at me in disgust.

"I-we were both drunk." I said stuttering as he looked at me harsher.

"That's never an excuse. What if Luhan found out."  Lay said looking looking away in disgust. Why is it always about him. First Kai and now Lay. What's so special about him. I thought in jealosly.

"I promise I won't tell, but it's you're problem if he finds out." Lay said walking out the bathroom. I sighed and followed him out. Little did we know someone was hiding and listening t our conversation.

____________________________

Hey everyone this is me with my fist chapter. I got this stories inspiration from listening to brown eyed girls Cleansing Cream. Well the lyrics atleast. So how do you thing about. Comment or subscribe if you like.