Dreaming Of You ( SEASON 1 ) Listen To You

Dreaming of You (SEASON 1) Listen to you

The Moment

 

 

JOONAH POV

 

"THE MASK OF ZORRO"


It was one of the outstanding play I ever had,not because I am the lead actress but the concept itself. The set,staff and all the minor characters. They are all awesome. CM did a good job and so the Theater club. The crowd intensely watching,. And now to the of the story, were Joana found out the real identity of Zorro,there's no way to deny it now. The scene is on the terrace 5 feet high from the ground.. I walked to the end of the terrace. Strange because I started to sag. And then I turn around to face Zorro,he's far distance away from me..but was it apprehension I saw in his eyes? Before I could think anything,the grills of the terrace that I was holding is sagging. And its too late to step back. I was shocked that I lost my mind to think. Im going to sink on the ground. Oh please somebody help me. I heard the crowd shouting,

 

'somebody help her'

'oh my god'

'help her'

'what happen??'

 

Thats all I heard before I close my eyes. And that one familiar voice,shouting my name..I open my eyes but it was blured. I saw two arms pulled me to safety, but it was too late.. Were already sinking on the ground.. And It happen so fast, i just wish it was all a bad dream but then it seemed so real. Strange again,I don't feel any pain or broken bones in me. I open my eyes,. I was.. I was on top of a man.. And with my blured vision I saw his face,a very familiar face . Cho Kyuhyun ! 'Oh my god' What happen? Did he save me? .. My vision get clearer of him..
But why he's... He's not moving?
I don't know why but my tears began to fell. I touched his face. 'oh' the realization just came to me. I'm afraid to lose him.

 

"Kyuhyun-ssi wake up.. Kyuhyun-ssi !" I said between sobbing

 

"Why did you do that. Your crazy..!" I said but no reaction from him. Is he's dead? Noooo !

 

"Kyuhyun open your eyes.. Please!" I said. Her voice began to falter. Now I am suffering from my own cowardice.

 

 

KYUHYUN POV

 

 

I close my eyes because the pain is shrinking..'OUCHH' It hurts.. If its not my reflexes maybe..maybe.. 'oh I don't want to think about it. I don't give a damn if something happen to her. I will protect her with all my life. But before I could open my eyes,. I heard Joona's sobbed,.she's crying? But why? Am I dead? No ! I am perfectly fine,just a little bit hurt in my back..

 

"Kyuhyun-ssi,mianhae for not trusting you.." Joonah said still sobbing. There was still hope for us. I told myself

 

"You know what,to tell you honestly.. I don't care if its true about the picture,. M-My heart always believe in you.. I still loved you,nothings change" She said full of emotions. I want to open my eyes but something telling me not to. I just want to hear all she want to say.

 

"You promised me that you won't leave me because You love me. I believe in that." She said. And held me close to her. He even hugged me tighter this time. Then planted a kiss on my lips.

 

"I LOVE YOU. Please Cho Kyuhyun. Don't leave me!" She said and with that I open my eyes..

 

 

JOONAH POV

 

 

She couldn't stop crying for the man she was about to lose.

 

"I LOVE YOU. Please Cho Kyuhyun. Don't leave me !" I said and to my surprised he open his eyes. I was once again facing those familiar sapphire blue eyes.

 

"As you wish my princess. That was the last thing I will do, Leaving you" Kyuhyun said.

 

"Your alive?" I said

 

"And kicking ! But my back hurts but it doesn't really matter.. What matters is you loved me. Did you really mean what you said?" Kyuhyun said and held my hands.

 

There's no time denying it now. Maybe I was trapped with his love.

 

"YES !!" I said. I don't care if people calling me dumb. Who cares anyway. Kyuhyun is my happiness. I will fight for him.

 

"Joonah-ah,you dont know how happy I am.. No ! How lucky I am to be loved by you.. I promised I wont h-..." Kyuhyun said. I cut his words and give him a smacked on his lips.

 

"And I promised too, I will always believe in you. No matter what,no matter who" I said

 

 

KYUHYUN POV

 

 

"Oh Joonah, your loved is enough for me" I said. My tears started to fall. I miss her so much. Thanks God. I pulled her close to me and kiss her passionately and she responded with such intensity. Her gentle kisses were going straight into my heart and I couldn't do anything but love her even more. The kissed broke by a loud cheering and clapping from the audience. We automatically looked at the audience, I smiled to her and she blushed. 'oh' i miss those cute pinky cheeks of hers.

 

"Lets do the final act" I said

 

"ne !" She said. I hold her hands until the play is over. For the second time around, They give us an Standing ovation. It was one of the most unforgetable feelings I ever had.. This time I'm not letting her go. Never!