Dreaming Of You ( SEASON 2 ) Listen To You

Dreaming of You (SEASON 1) Listen to you

As Long As You Love Me

 

 

 

JOONAH POV

 

 

"Are you sure your back isn't hurt badly? We can call a doctor to check it up." I said worried.

 

"ne ! Sweetheart don't worry too much.. Im fine,really!" Kyuhyun said . He once held my hand ang kiss the top of it. He never take his eyes off me,even if the play is over. We're here in the Theater room.

 

"Oppa, thank you for sav-." I said.

 

"Its nothing." He said softly. He cupped my chin. He's going to kiss me when someone spoke loudly

 

"HEY ! Hey ! Stop it both of you.. Its getting on my nerves !" Eri said disgusted. Kyuhyun and I laughed at her.
All my friends are here. Daesih,Sungmin,Eri, Heechul,CM and kibum.

 

"But sweety,you enjoy our first kissed,right?" Heechul said.

 

"WHAATTT?,me? Enjoy your..? Are you out of your mind SKINNY BONES.. Its disgusting you know.. I even brushed my teeth for the fifth time !" Eri said pissed off

 

"What did you say? If I know,you really enjoy it.. And stop calling me Skinny bones. Im not!" Heechul reply

 

"Over my dead body ,i didn't enjoy that!!" Eri replied to Heechul.

 

"Oh well, your body is nice..nice pair of legs." Heechul said maliciously. I saw Eri really pissed off. I missed this couple.

 

"OK OK guys stop it.. Its getting seriously annoying" I said laughing

 

"I HATE YOUUU KIM HEECHUL,.YOU MOPING LOSER" Eri said and turn away. Heechul follow her

 

"Hey Eri..wait me up! You call me a moping loser? Hey" Heechul said

 

"Shut up! You moron" Eri voice. We heard Heechul groaned in disbelief. Cute couple are they. And speaking of couple. Something strange with Daesih and Sungmin. They both silent and...and What was it? I can't even tell it. Sungmin stood up.

 

"Kyuhyun-ssi, I have to go ! Congrats Joonah-ah.. " Sungmin said weirdly

 

"And..and Da-.. Oh never mind" He said and walked away. What's happening. I looked at Daesih,who's busy talking to CM.

 

"Daesih-ah, do you know Why Sungmin acting that way?" I ask her.

 

"Don't ask me." Daesih said.
"Come on CM,we have unfinished business outside" Daesih added.

 

"Oh yeah! I almost forgot.. Joonah-ah just wait a minute here" CM said and then the door closed. I looked at Kyuhyun, puzzled. He gave me an 'I dont know' gesture.
And then the door open. CM and Daesih together with.. Sunny and Suli? But Why?

 

"So speak it up es !" Daesih exclaimed. I was too surprised the way Daesih speak. I know her for being a prim and proper person,but now she's extremely mad at this two.

 

"Mianhae Joonah and Kyuhyun-ssi." Suli said. Head down.

 

"Hey I don't get it? Why your saying Sorry?" I said. Really puzzled.

 

"Oh well,they are the responsible for the 'accident' that happen earlier." CM said.

 

 

"It's Yoona's plan,and we Dont have a choice but to follow her" Sunny said. What? Its all Yoona's evil plan.

 

"AND?" Daesih said furious
"What about the picture?" Daesih added.

 

"Pictures?.. Huh Suli its your idea, So you better tell them" Sunny said anxious

 

"Why me? Its your idea too.." Suli said

 

"Tell them or your father will be fired. Don't you remember Why your here Sunny? Its because of our company's scholarship, right?" CM said

 

"I know,you don't have to remind me. Well it was Yoona's plan to make Joonah jealous. She blackmail Kyuhyun-ssi. Thats all I can say" Sunny said. I felt Kyuhyun muscle go tense. I went still. I walk towards them banging sounded.

 

"You know what, I can forgive the two of you about those nonsense pictures, What I cannot take is you really did do such awful things just to get rid of me. What if something happen really bad. What if Kyuhyun get really hurt. Will the two of you can face the consequences?" I said aloud,looking on them with a dreadful look.

 

"Sweetheart don't waste your time talking to them,atleast we know the truth" Kyuhyun said and held me.

 

"B-but Oppa,.*sigh* ok,if you say so.?" I said.

 

"Can we go now?" Suli asked anxiously

 

"Not yet !" Daesih said. She looked at CM and then they smirked. They looked at me..'oh' I know What they planning, I smiled at them giving a thumbs up sign.

 

"Follow us " CM said.

 

"Where we going?" Sunny and Suli said flimsily.

 

"Don't be so excited. You will know later" Daesih said. And they all out in the room.

 

"Sweetheart what are they planning to do?" Kyuhyun asked. I smiled at him sweetly.

 

"Secret !" I said

 

"KYAH !! " He pouted. I smiled and touched his face.

 

"I missed you so much" I said. He sat next to me.

 

"And I miss you too.The past two weeks is like hell to me. I just stared at you at a distance. I can't even touch or talk to you" Kyuhyun said emotionally. He took me into his arms,and so did the gentle kiss he planted on my forehead.

 

"Thank you" I told him

 

"Your very much welcome" He nodded and found my lips. At last, I broke away,breathlessly.
When someone knock and open the door.

 

"Am I interrupting something?" Said the voice. I hold my breath for a second.