Kiss

Beautiful Stranger

Three nights later, they meet at the same place. Kai was wearing a blue long sleeved polo and Krystal was wearing that white dress.

 

“You know, even if you wear that white dress for the rest of our life, you’re still beautiful to me.”

 

“Thanks,” she said.

 

He checked his watch and saw that it was 9 in the evening. He escorted her to the bus. They took a seat at the back of the bus. There weren’t much people since it was a Thursday night anyway. He sat by the window and she sat beside him. He stares at her while he smiles unto himself. He looked at the window and saw his reflection, but find it weird how Krystal has no reflection. He turns and saw her leaning back. He just thought that he was probably just big that he was covering her.

 

When they were at their stop, Kai let Krystal first. He looked at the driver who was giving him a weird look. Probably a ert looking at her, he thought and was thankful when they were down. When he looked back, he saw the driver giving him a look, not a erted one, but like a warning. He shook his head and led her away.

 

“There are still people. I don’t like this,” she bit her lip.

 

“Don’t worry. I got this all planned,” he said and took out his phone. He texted someone and smiled at her afterwards.

 

“It’s almost 11. The gates closed at that time. We’ll sneak in,” he said. By 11, everyone was piling up to get out while they sneaked inside. “My friend owns this place. Well, his dad. I asked if I could have at least one hour to enjoy this place alone.”

 

“Do you think he’d agreed if you were alone?”

 

“I don’t care. We used to do it and I sneak in a lot before,” he said and they both chuckle.

They rode many rides, whatever Krystal wants. Too bad he can’t win her any bear in parlor games because they were closed. Suddenly, he saw a beautiful bracelet on one of the stalls and took a pair of it.

 

“Stealing is bad,” she said.

 

“Well, we’ve already sneaked in here. What’s wrong with stealing you a pair of the bracelets?” He chuckled. He held in front of Krystal. “Can I wear it on you?”

 

“Can you not? I’ll just keep it,” she said. He was sad, but it doesn’t mean he’s rejected. It just means that she doesn’t want him to wear it. It’s not that she’s not going to wear it, right? He placed in his pocket his bracelet and they continued to walk.

 

Before their hour ended, he brought her to the Ferris wheel. He let her first and they sat at opposite ends.

 

“Krystal,” he called her. As soon as their eyes met, he felt like melting. “Can I hold your hand?”

 

He was expecting for her to say no, but he felt something cold on his hands and realized that it was Krystal’s hand. Her hands were cold, but his heart was warm. He held it and intertwined their fingers. They looked out and marveled at the sight of the lights of the city.

 

“Beautiful,” she said.

 

“Just like you,” he said. She looked at him who was staring at her.

 

Time seems to stop when you’re with someone special to you. Your heart seems to skip a beat too. Kai’s eyes looked at her lips and gulped. He leaned and gently closed his eyes. Following him, Krystal slowly closed her eyes. She knew it was wrong, that she is feeling something for Kai, but she couldn’t help it. She couldn’t stop her heart from falling for her, even if she knows the consequences.

 

They parted and they looked at each other. He was fire and she was ice. He has a warm feeling while she was cold. Every time he would touch or feel her, all he could feel was cold. But does it matter now? No, it doesn’t. Despite the cold feeling she gives off, literally and figuratively speaking, he feels as if he was melting her heart.

 

“Tonight… what happened…?” Krystal asked, with her fingers fidgeting.

 

“Krystal, I like you,” he said. She was a little surprised from the sudden confession. “From the first day I met you, I was already attracted to you and with those days that we’re together, I’ve fallen for you,” he sighed. “If you reject me, I’ll be okay because at least I get to tell you my feelings.” He’s afraid to get hurt, but it’s now or never. He already kissed her, so might as well confess.

 

“Kai, I’m sorry, but can you give me time? At this point, I’m confused as well,” she said.

 

Kai nodded. His heart dropped, but it doesn’t mean he was rejected, right? It means that Krystal was just giving time for herself it was all too sudden then.

 

“Sure, but when can I get an answer?”

 

“Give me two weeks,” she said and he agreed. 

 

 


 

Some might be confused how Krystal suddenly seems different from Chapter 1. It was short, I'm sorry. I guess my hint didn't seem to show. :p Anyway, I love what some of you said. :> Comment and love like KaiStal~ <3