Ramen.

A Shining Star Across The Dark Sky

“M-mwoh?” Jieun knitted her brows together, obviously bewildered.

“I said, KISS ME.” Hoya repeated, the smirk still on his face.

“Why should I?” Jieun turned around and folded her arms across her chest.

“I thought you said you would do ANYTHING to get me to leave.” Hoya poked her shoulder. She shrugged his finger off.

“My definition of anything. Meaning no kissing, touching or anything ual.” Jieun puffed up her cheeks.

Hoya sighed and ran his hand through his hair. “Fine, go cook me something DELICIOUS.”

“But I just cooked you some udon!” Jieun turned to face Hoya and argued.

“I’m still hungry though~” Hoya sang and patted his stomach.

“Tch, fatass.” Jieun got up and walked to the kitchen.

Hoya smiled at Jieun’s childness. ‘You just noticed?’ He thought.

Jieun annoyingly fumbled with the ramen bag.

“Damn you stupid Hoya…” She mumbled under her breath and finally opened the bag.

She fished out the brick of noodle and laid it on top of the ramen bag that was set on the counter.

She grabbed a mini pot from the bottom cupboard and filled it with water.

She the stove and put the lid on the pot.

Jieun walked back to the living room and saw Hoya devouring her milk chocolate pieces.

“Yah!” She raced over to him and snatched the piece of chocolate he was about to put into his mouth.

“What?” Hoya replied, oh-so innocently, mouth filled with Jieun’s precious chocolate.

“Stupid fat boy! Eating all my chocolate!” Jieun cursed and smacked Hoya on the head.

Hoya rubbed his head and stuck his chocolate covered tongue at Jieun.

Jieun angrily glared at him. ‘My. Precious. Chocolate.’ She thought.

She continued glaring at Hoya munching on her delicious chocolate.

Hoya just smirked and played with the chocolate in his mouth, making ‘ooh’ and ‘aah’ noises while eating it.

“The water.” Hoya said. Jieun turned around and heard a whistling sound.

Her eyes enlarged and she zipped to the kitchen.

The pot of water was steaming and water was flooding out.

“!” She yanked the lid off the pot and drowned the brick of noodle.

She grabbed a pair of wooden chopsticks and poked holes through the noodle.

She put the lid back on and waited for the noodle to cook.

“Almost done!” Jieun yelled back to the whining Hoya.

She ripped open the bag of sauce and poured it on the noodle, which was in a pink bowl.

She opened her refrigerator and pulled out the jar of kimchi.

She spun open the lid of the jar and inserted her chopsticks in the jar.

She fished out a few pieces of kimchi and plopped them onto the noodle.

She grabbed a pair of chopsticks and carried the bowl of delicious ramen out.

“Finally!” Hoya rolled his eyes.

Jieun stuck her tongue at him.

She was setting the bowl of ramen on the table, while Hoya was anxiously rubbing his hands together.

Seeing this, Jieun smirked and brought the bowl to her face. She used the chopsticks and clipped up some ramen for herself.

She brought the bundle of ramen and stuffed it in . Then, she slurped the soup and ate a piece of kimchi.

Hoya’s mouth hung all the way onto the table.

Jieun smiled and put the bowl of ramen back onto the table.

“Eat well.” She skipped back to kitchen, leaving Hoya there confused.

“Why did she eat my ramen?” He questioned no one after a while.

He shrugged and dug into the noodles.

“How’d the date go?” Jieun faked an envious frown.

Hyemi chuckled sadly. “It was… okay.” Hyemi seemed a bit down.

Jieun looked at her friend. “Something happened right?”

Hyemi slowly nodded. “The beginning was okay… Like when we rode the rides near the entrance door. Then we went further into the amusement park and…” She paused. “Junhyung started checking out other girls and inviting them to go on rides with us… And I felt left out and alone…”

Jieun gritted her teeth. “I told you Yong Junhyung wasn’t something good!”

“No unnie!” Hyemi gripped Jieun’s wrist. “He just… can’t change his playboy personality….”

“Yeah, and if he can’t change it, I’m not handing you over to him.” Jieun protectively said.

“Wanna go watch a movie after school?” Junhyung leaned coolly onto the lockers.

A smile formed on Hyemi’s face. “Sure!” She beamed. “See you in front of the gate after school!” Hyemi waved to Junhyung and ran to catch up with Jieun.

“What did that guy say?” Jieun asked.

“He asked me to watch a movie with his after school.” Hyemi beamed, completely forgetting how Junhyung treated her at the amusement park.

“He better not act like he did at the amusement park…” Jieun mumbled.

But Hyemi was too happy to hear her.

Jieun rolled her eyes. ‘Babo…’ She thought.

▬▬▬▬▬

SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING! ._.

i was sick on last week, feeling lazy; grrr & i gained some stupid pounds! >:(

anyways;` i'm back~

please comment&subscribe~

OMFG;` SUPER JUNIOR M'S COMEBACK MV WAS SOOO HOT! <3

&IU;` man that girl can sing! <3