Make Over

A Shining Star Across The Dark Sky

"Makeover time~" JiEun shouted and laid several outfits on her bed.

HyeMi stared at them then looked at her body.

"I don't have the body..." HyeMi shyly admitted.

"Shush! The most confident person is the most pretty!" JiEun reasoned.

HyeMi slightly nodded in agreement.

"Take off those glasses! It's not Halloween!" JiEun pulled the nerd glasses off of HyeMi.

"And those braids, we're NOT in the 80s!" JiEun undid HyeMi's braids.

HyeMi's hair was shoulder-length, it was kind of curly because of her braids.

"Now go in, and change!" JiEun handed HyeMi an outfit and pushed her into the bathroom.

 

HyeMi came out uneasily.

She was wearing a loose shirt that showed her shoulders and short shorts that only covered her thighs.

She uneasily pulled the end of the shirt to cover her legs.

"Omo! Your legs are beautiful!" JiEun shouted and pointed to her legs.

HyeMi's legs were slim and long. [ a/n ; imagine SNSD's legs. ]

HyeMi slightly blushed at her comment.

http://www.yesstyle.com/en/dream-star-off-shoulder-knit-top-pastel-one-size/info.html/pid.1023148058

"I give this nine points out of ten!" JiEun handed another outfit to HyeMi.

 

HyeMi came out in a black, long sleeved knit top over a red, black, and white plaid top with dark blue skinny jeans.

"Fabulous!" JiEun nodded happily. "Eight points!"

http://www.yesstyle.com/en/sylvia-dolman-sleeve-knit-top-black-one-size/info.html/pid.1023841508

JiEun threw HyeMi another outfit.

HyeMi came out in a cream colored turtle neck along with dark blue jeans with white patches and a belt.

"OH. MY. GAD." JiEun's mouth hung open. "A Hundred Points."

http://www.yesstyle.com/en/spicy-holic-inset-shirt-knit-top-khaki-one-size/info.html/pid.1023804406

 

"Thanks for all the clothes." HyeMi was holding a plastic bag full of clothes. "But I don't think Junhyung can see me wear them..."

"Well, at least you got rid of your glasses and braids!" JiEun smiled brightly.

"Bye." HyeMi waved goodbye to JiEun, then got onto the taxi.

▬▬▬  

OHMYGAAD. sorry ; i was busy with chinese new year and updating my other story.

i hope you like this short update. (:

 

▬▬▬