Warning

A Shining Star Across The Dark Sky

“YOU GUYS ARE KISSING?!?!” Everyone in the room excluding Junhyung and Hyemi roared.

Hyemi quickly backed away from Junhyung and covered her lips.

Redness quickly spread over her cheeks.

“Explain now Hyemi.” Jieun demanded.

Junhyung was smirking.

“I-I was just sitting on my d-desk, and Junhyung came over a-and kissed me.” Hyemi stuttered, embarrassment and nervousness coated her voice.

“YONG JUNHYUNG!” Jieun stomped her foot and shouted.

“What? Is it wrong to like someone?” Junhyung smirked and said.

“You what?” Jieun asked, not believing that Junhyung REALLY likes Hyemi.

“I. Like. Her. And she is now my girlfriend.” Junhyung pulled Hyemi into his hold and put his arm over her shoulders.

The rest of Beast ‘oohed’ and ‘ahhed’, cheering Junhyung on.

“You better not break her heart.” Jieun warned.

“I can’t guarantee that.” Junhyung mumbled.

Hyemi, who didn’t know if she should be happy or not, timidly smiled.

‘Hyemi… You’re just gonna be hurt by him…’ Jieun thought worriedly but she didn’t want to let Hyemi know because she knew this was what Hyemi wanted all along.

“I’m not gonna disturb you love birds. Bye.” Jieun pretended to be happy and left.

She left the room and sighed. ‘You are too innocent Hyemi.’

“They’re dating?” Sunggyu snickered.

“Not that surprising… Junhyung’s probably gonna break up with her after a month. You know he never dates a girl for more than a month.” L rolled his eyes.

Jieun’s eyes perked up when she heard that. “What?”

Jieun walked over to L.

“Junhyung has a rule of not dating a girl for more than a month. Even if she’s SUPER pretty.” L continued.

“Why?”

“Don’t know. But heard some rumors saying that Junhyung was hurt so badly by his first love that he become a playboy, going around breaking girls’ hearts.” L finished.

Jieun gulped. ‘What about Hyemi? No, I’ve got to do something about this.’

▬▬▬▬▬

SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING FOR SO IN' LONG !

if you had me list the things i've been doing , it's gonna be like a bajillion pages long .

okay , if you didn't know , i live in CA and the STAR is coming up ... ):

so i have to study . then i STILL need to get a in' root canal .

i was gonna get it on thurs. but we were gonna be late so we called the dentist & they said if i was gonna be late , i have to go next week . -sigh-

so, i'll try to update as often as possible .

KTHANKSBAI !