Unbelievable

Secret Love
I tried to avoid Chunji as much as possible but he just kept finding a way to slither back into my mind.

"Will you please leave me alone!!?" I exclaimed, pushing him away from my body. He took hold of my hand and yanked me to him.

"No stop. Okay I know it was exactly what it looked like. But you have to trust me. I love you more than anything." he explained, looking me dirrctly in the eyes. I held back the urge to look at him, because I knew that every time I did, I'd remember the reason why I loved him so much. I would always forgive him but unfortunately, not this time. " You have to take me back. I broke up with her, she means nothing. I never did anything with her. I swear. Nothing in my life." he told me, making sure I dont go anywhere. "You know I wouldn't do that to you. I would never harm you." he said, brushing hair out of my eyes. I know I said I wouldn't forgive him but there was something about his words that told me I should. He's right, he wouldn't harm me and I know that.

"What if........ What if I forgave you?" I questioned, finally manning up to reply to him. He suddenly looked up in suprise. "What if I gave you one more chamce to fix what you have done?" I started, "Because no one can fix this. Nobody but only you. " I trailed off, my heart aching at the truth leaving my mouth.

"Then I will mend this. I promise. I will do all that I can to fix this." he said, carredsing my face. His words did feel like they weren' lies anymore. Then he came closer to me unexpectedly. I jolted back in suprise as he did so. He smiled and leaned in to kiss me. Just when I heard a ruffled sound coming from the corner of the dark lit room.

"What was that?" I yelped, jumping at the sound. I get paranoid when I hear things that I don't see. Chunji let go of me and stepped back suspiciously. I built up the courage to go and see what it was. I slowly walked to the corner where it had came from. "Are you o-okay?" I stuttered as I saw what it was. It was a little boy. Probably about the age of four. He was rocking in the corner, bundled up in sweaters. He didn't answer me, he just turned his head away. I turned toward Chunji "Do you know who this is?" I questioned, making a gesture toward the child. He shook his head and gave me a blank look.

"I- I don't know." he stuttered out. The child looked over at Chunji, his expression lit up. He ran over to him an jumped into his lap to hug him. Chunji slowly hugged him back.

"Daddy!" the little boy exclaimed to Chunji.