This Is What You Deserve

Secret Love
"No stop! RaeJin stop!" yelled L.Joe as he tried to hold me back from going over to Chunji. I jerked my arm away and faced my brother. He saw the look of pain,sadness, and hurt in my eyes and released my arm from his grip. I nodded in thankfulness and stomped over to Chunji.

"Oh your back! You have no idea how much I've missed you." he smiled, going in for a hug. I stopped him from coming any closer to me. Then I did it. I slapped in as hard as my hand could in the face. He fell down into the chair in shock at what I had done.

"Do you really think I'm that stupid?" I questioned him, with my urge of crying on it's highest peak. "I saw you, with her. Her!" I screamed, breathing hardly. His eyes widened as I revealed his secret with my own words. " If you didn't want to be with me, just tell me." I walked away with tears running down my cheeks. I felt his arm pull me back to him.

"No, it's not what it looked like!" he told me, shaking me with every word I gave a fake smile and shook my head, backing away from him.

"Thats exactly what they all say." I reply, turning my back towards him as I walk out. Then I stop in my tracks. "Why did you do it? Why did you lie to me?" I ask without even turning my back.

"No, I swear, I only like you! Your my girlfriend...right? Whoever you were talking about, she is nothing to me. I don't even know her!" he exclaimed, giving me no reason to turn back. But so I did. It was time I face my fears anyway. I was about to speak when the same woman from earlier stood back next to Chunji.

"Can we go now? This is so boring!" she whined, tugging on Chunji's sleeve. He looked at her with a blank stare. "Come on! You've been my boyfriend for 3 years, we've already been here a million times! Let's go somewhere else." she smiled, dragging him along. I stood in shock at how much Chunji had stretched his lie. " Um excuse me. Your kind of blocking my way. So, move." she told me, pushing me to the side. But I didn't move one bit. She rolled her eyes and said, " Please?" I did her justice and moved out of her way. "Next time, don't be so slow you old lady." she said, walking out the door with Chunji.

"Yeah. And next time I'll make sure never have anything to do with Chunji ever again." I said under my breath as I ran home to clear up my feelings. "