The Date

Secret Love

I quickly rushed to my room, trying to exclude everything else out. My sister Lauren hopped onto my lap, brining me back to reality. "Unnie, why do you look derp?" she asked, poking my face as she spoke. I laughed and propped her up.

"Don't worry about me okay? Now I have to--" I started but didn't get to finish. Someone, someone evil and full of hatred, started to tickle my sides. Everyone knows I hate when people touch me. I flailed until I got a good look at who it was. "Ricky stop it!!" I yelled, slightly pushing him over the bed. But of course, he didn't stop for his life. "Oh my god what do I have to do to make you stop?!" I screamed, trying to hold him off.

"Go out with Chunji tonight at exactly 7 pm at the Cafe." he replied, getting up and heading for the door. I stopped, I tried to answer but my words weren't really making any sense right now. "I'm going to take that as a yes. So he'll see you then!" he smiled, running away to go tell Chunji. I slumped back in my bed, my thoughts a mess. Normally, I would be happy. But my mind is just out of it. Something needs to get me back on track.

"NUNA." yelled Leo Recipon, throwing a plastic carrot at my face. "WAKE UP." he threw more plastic vegetables at me, probably a whole buffet. I snapped out of it, shielding my face from the damage of plasticness. Yeah. That took me back on track just as I had hoped so. 

"No Leo, she's awake. Stop throwing things at my Unnie." Lauren ordered him, taking the toys out of his hand. Leo nodded and went back. To play with his Lego's. I smiled, saying thank you. Their my OTP, how could I not smileyour urn scrunched up her nose in return of  saying your welcome. As the hours past, I didn't even know it was already 6. And I look like more of a mess than I usually do. I groached over to my bathroom to go get ready. As maybe 10 minutes passed, I was dressed and looked better than I did. My old hipster self. I arrived at the Cafe to find Chunji, with his arms open to give me a big hug as I entered the door. After I hugged him we sat down.

"So Ricky, he's something huh. He can get people to do whatever he wants." He laughed, drinking his latte. I nodded awkwardly as I looked down. He lifted my chin up and asked me. " What's wrong? You seem like you don't want to be here."  

"Will you excuse me for one second?" I asked, politely getting up from my seat. He nodded and brightened up his expression. I headedto the bathroom to clear with myself that this was actually happening. I splashed water onto my face.

"Will you loosen up already RaeJin? The guy is your dream, take it like you mean it." said a voice from behind me. I looked in the mirror.

"L.JOE?!" I screamed, my eyes widened at the side of his appearance. He laughed, holding my face in his hands.

"Aw that's adorable. Your surprised to see your brother crashing your date." he smiled, patting my head. I gave him a look and respondd loudly.

"No. I'm surprised that you are here. In the girls bathroom!!!" I said, pushing him out the door.  His expression stiffened. He didn't know he was in the girls bathroom. Oh god, my family, oh how I love their smartness. I followed him out the door, only to see Chunji siting with another girl. I stopped and studied what was happening in the situation. I hid behind L.Joe so he wouldn't have any sight of me. "Who's that?" I questioned, gripping on his shoulders as I waited for the answer. L.Joe shook his head and looked down. I tried to shake him into giving me an answer, but he just kept quiet. Then Chunji got up and kissed the girl on the lips. I stopped what I was doing and released my brother. My head was telling me that it could be just his aunt, or cousin, or some member of his family. I know he wouldn't do this. Out of everyone, he was the least I would expect. But I didn't know if anything was true yet. L.Joe sighed and turned to meand finally answered my suspision.

"That's his girlfriend." he said.