Unexpected Surprise

Secret Love
I woke up to the blinding sun , I shielded my eyes with my arm. I tried to get up so I could get ready, but something was stopping me. I looked to the side to find L.Joe, wrapping his arms tightly around me. I jumped at the sight of him, I didn't expect him to be here. I slowly removed prayed his arms off me, trying not to wake him up. But of course my attempt failed.

"Eh RaeJin . Why do you have to wake me up this early?" he groaned, releasing me and throwing the pillow over his face. I looked at his phone, and looked up at him.

" Hyung. Its 1 o clock . " I told him , shocked that I slept this late in the day. His phone rang with a text. " Hey , you got a text ." I shook him so he could check it, he just swatted my hand away. " Fine then . I'll just read it to you. Gosh it's like I'm talking to myself." I sighed , clicking the text so I could read it out loud. " Your sister is gorgeous." I read . What? Who is this from? "Chunji?!" I exclaimed, a little bit too loudly.

" Oh . Crap." L.Joe said, suddenly sitting up. We looked at each other with wide eyes. " You weren't supposed to see that!" he faked a laugh as he tried to snatch it away from me. I moved away, reading the rest if the texts. I couldn't believe it.

" He's been saying all this about me?" I smiled , giving his phone back. He put it in his pocket and nodded. I laughed, thinking if this was a joke or not.

" Hey , Whatcha guys talking about?" Changjo asked, suddenly appearing next to us. We screamed in shock.

" Why do you guys keep sneaking into my house.. Scaring the crap out of me." I said, catching my breath.

" I actually came for ...EunJi." he sighed, looking at his screensaver. Which of course was her. " I'm going to go see her ~ !" he scattered out of the room to go find her.

"You really need to tell me when these kid of things happen." I said, hitting him with a pillow as I went to get ready. He slouched back into my bed, into a deep sleep. When I was done, I went into the kitchen to eat. Only to find Changjo, who was trying his best to catch the attention of EunJi, who was ignoring him.

" Can I please take you to go shopping? I promise I'll buy you whatever you want! Or everything you want." Changjo told her, smiling big. She turned her head.

"No I don't need anything, I am perfectly fine here. With all my ... Things." she responded, shaking her head. Changjo frowned. But that didn't stop him from trying his hardest to get her to be his. Even if it took everything he had.

" Suprise! " I heard a voice say, as arms wrapped around my waist. I slowly turned to try to see who it was.

"Chunji?" I question, turning around . Why is here? L.Joe seriously needs to tell me when people are coming to the house -.-

" Thats my name." he smiled , releasing his grip off me and sitting down. " I thought I'd stop by and tell you something." he laughed as he tapped his fingers on the table. I nodded and sat down, prepared for whatever he had to say. " You remember how we hung out yesterday for a little?" he questioned, looking up at me.

"How could I forget?" I replied, avoiding eye contact with him. He lifted my chin up so he could see my face.

" Well apparently someone saw us and took pictures and put them online." he said , slightly smiling. Seriously? Who would do this?

"Im going to get so many death threats now..." I sighed as I sunk into my seat.

" If anyone threatens to kill you, tell me . I would never let that happen. Your too beautiful to hurt." he told me , he leaned in to me. I quickly moved away .

"Well I got to go wake up L.Joe!" I exclaimed , getting up quickly and running to my room. Oh my god, what just happened.