2.

My Doe Eyes Girl

 

Pretty eyes

You're the one that keeps me up all night

I know,

No one else

Could make me feel this way

I want to

 

Luhan release her body and took out his handkerchief from his pants pocket. "What are you trying to do?"

"Stay still ..Don’t move."

Luhan act on his instinct. He tied a handkerchief on her face. Luhan was frozen when the girl looked straight into his eyes. After 4 years later, he again could see the eyes that he misses all this years.

"You are that girl. The girl with the doe eyes. I can’t believe it, after 4 years later I finally see you again."

Look up into the milky way, tonight,

The sky illuminates the love we make

The love we make so bright

 

The girl handed the handkerchief to Luhan, but Luhan still busy thinking about the reunion between himself and the girl. Luhan noticed that the girl already knew since he invited her to dance just now.

"You already know, but why did you not tell me earlier?" Luhan said as he pulled her body close to him again. Once again, they move to the beat of music.

"What do you want me to say? I can’t do anything if you don’t know who I am."

"You should tell me that you are the girl that I have been waiting for. That you are the girl who used the white mask. That you are The Doe Eyes girl. You don’t know how I hope I will see you again."

 

 'Cause you and your pretty eyes

Keep me alive, keep me alive

'Cause you and your pretty eyes

Keep me alive, keep me alive

 

 

Luhan see her face from her eyebrows, eyes, nose and lastly her beautiful lips.

*flashback*

“Who are you? What is your name?”

The girl was still silent. They both stood outside the great hall where they held the prom night. Luhan still clutched her hand tightly. He wants to know the identity of the girl. Honestly he seemed to have fallen in love with her ​​even if only by watching her eyes.

The girl suddenly stood facing him. "Oppa." The girl continued to kiss his lips gently. Luhan feel the world stop for a moment. "I really want you to be my first kiss. I'm so sorry. Mianhe oppa."

After the incident, Luhan had never met the girl again. He dispatched Sehun, Kai and all his friends find her but they didn’t succeed until their graduation.

*End of flashback*

"Wait. What is your name again?"

The girl laughed as mocking Luhan. "I thought you never ask my name Luhan-shi."

"Im YoonAh. My friends call me YoonA or Yoong, if you remember."

Of cause Luhan still remember.  Luhan was still watching YoonA’s face. The girl had not changed much from YoonA whom he knew. Except these YoonA doesn’t use a thick-rimmed glass anymore. And she has become more beautiful. At least he can see her beautiful eyes. That’s why he did not know YoonA few hours ago.

As the moon shines its light on you

Your pretty eyes, they glow

Tell me that you'll stay the night

Just stay, a while

 

He did not know he wanted to cry or laugh at that moment. But there is one thing he wanted to do at that time. He approached YoonA and kiss her. He could hear the voice of Kai and Sehun cheering for him not far from their table. He smiled in their kiss. Not long after, YoonA kiss him back. There is a secret that Luhan still hide in his heart without anyone knew, including his best friend. Honestly, he is grateful YoonA is his Doe Eyes girl.

You don’t know how grateful I am right now.

 

#4 years ago#

“Yah, Xiumin, you know who she was?"

A girl who uses a thick-rimmed glass was joking with her classmates. The girl had fun talking with her friend until she laughed with wide open. Luhan sure he could see when she was laughing.

"Oh, YoonA. Why? Are you interested in her? Lulu, do not put a high hope for her. There are a lot of men who have broken their heart caused by her. I told you this earlier so you are not disappointed later on."

Luhan looking girl named YoonA and friends. A few days later, Luhan did not expect he will be in a group with YoonA. Luhan was watching horror when YoonA dissect frogs in their biology lab.

"I never thought that you so brave to dissect frogs. I am grateful to be in a group with you. You were great YoonA-shi ~!"

Luhan swear he could see YoonA blushing before her leaving to find their biology teacher.

Since then, Luhan noticed that he often observed YoonA who is sitting in front of him when in their class. YoonA is not like other girls. She was a simple and neat girl. Luhan also noticed YoonA has big eyes like the eyes of deer behind her ticked-rimmed glass. He hope YoonA can open her glasses so he could see her eyes.

"Xiumin, do you believe in love first?"

"Huh?! You have fallen in love??! With whom?"

"My Deer Eyes and Alligator Mouth girl ~ ~"

"Huh??! How can fall in love with two people in one time? A deer and an alligator? Doesn’t sound good for me. You need medical check up Lulu…"

“Shut up Baozi! Don’t you listening to me just now?? Stop eating!! Ugghh, you’re not helping at all!”

Luhan believes he has fallen in love with YoonA up until that prom night. A girl has suddenly appeared to make his heart shaken. She is a girl with big eyes like a deer, too. Same like Yoona. That is the girl who gave her first kiss for him. Since then, Luhan’s feeling is uncertain. He didn’t know who he likes. It’s between YoonA and the mystery girl. But Luhan did not know that he has loved the same girl for 4 years. And the girl is Im Yoona....

 

You and your pretty eyes

keep me alive, keep me alive (keep me alive)

'Cause you and your pretty eyes

keep me alive, keep me alive...