1.

My Doe Eyes Girl

 

"Yah hyung, you should enjoy your youth. Look at yourself now, just like zombies. Why don’t we go out clubbing tonight? Long time no clubbing together since you were busy with your modeling."

Sehun was watching his housemate who was lying on the couch lazily. It’s already a month they don’t go out together because Luhan was too busy with his job as a model. Luhan just returned from Paris as there shooting there.

"Yah Sehunie, I also love to go out with you but I'm too tired now. Why do not we go tomorrow or the day after? Okay?"

"Nope! Cannot! We have to go out tonight! Tonight, the club DJ is Chanyeol hyung. You can’t miss that. And I think tonight you should be looking for a girlfriend. I already can’t stand to see you live like this. I was a younger 4 years than you but I already had a boyfriend. "

"Oh no! Not again. I already told you, I am happy to live like this. I don’t think I need a lover for the time being Hunnie. Furthermore, I already have you, right?"

Luhan looks at Sehun with his puppy or deer eyes. Sehun sigh when he listens to Luhan’s excuses again. Luhan has several times using the same excuses again and again. And this time he will not give in with his bestfriend.

"Nope ~! I'm not yours hyung. I already have my Kai so you must find your own soulmate. I can sense you will see her tonight. That is why you shouldn’t miss this opportunity."

"Sehun-ah ... you don’t love me anymore?"

"I love you hyung. Really love you. That's why I help you now. I know you are still waiting for your perfect Deer Eyes, but you don’t need to lock yourself from the outside world. And I will not let it happen. You want to or not, you must go out with me tonight. Final! "

Luhan could only sigh when Sehun looked sharply at him without blinking. He knew his puppy eyes are not effective with Sehun on that day. He didn’t know why Sehun forced him to go out that night. He knew, Sehun is not the kind of person who forces him to do something he didn’t want to do like the other friends, especially Kai. That boy doesn’t know the word NO or that word doesn’t exist in his dictionary at all.

Luhan did not expect many people to come to the club that night. The dance floor is full of people no matter female or male. But Luhan can see THEIR dancing machines in the middle of a lot of people on the dancing floor. Who else’s if not Kai and Lay. They are too busy dancing to be not aware of the arrival Luhan and Sehun. Suddenly, Luhan could feel the aura of death came from Sehun.

"Yah hyung Luhan. I have business to do. Just go and join Suho hyung. Enjoy yourself hyung!"

Sehun had to shout to beat the sound of music in the club. Luhan giggling see Sehun become jealous when they see a woman trying to seduce Kai on the floor dancing. Sehun simply pulled Kai’s body and kissed the lips of Kai in the middle of the dance floor making peoples around them shocked including Luhan and girls who try to seduce Kai earlier.

"Hyung, I don’t think you'd be coming tonight. It is been a while not to see you. I'm glad you can come tonight. I miss you hyung!"

Baekhyun hugs Luhan tightly and Suho need to pull him away from Luhan. Suho brings him to their favorite spot where they can see Chanyeol who busy become the DJ that night. From there, they can see peoples on the dance floor.

"Yah Sehun?! Why are you angry with me? What the mistake that I made? And why are you kissing me in the middle of the dancing floor? I know I'm y and you missed me but give me a solid reason!”

All eyes looked toward the two maknaes obviously that being a fight. Sehun snorted and took a seat next to Luhan. Kai still busy convince his lover that he paid no heed to Luhan.

"Oh Luhan hyung! When are you coming? I wasn't even aware you come. Wow, I didn’t expect you to come tonight hyung. What good news!"

"Of course you do not realize he’s coming. You were too busy treating a women who seduce you on the dance floor."

Kai smirk when hearing Sehun’s words. Suddenly he kissed Sehun in front of all his friends. "Aww ... my baby Hunnie is jealous. Don’t worry, howsoever they tempt me, I just charmed to see you alone. Come here!"

“Oh!! Get a room you guys!! Not in front of me! Geez~~!”

“That’s why you need to find a girlfriend Luhan hyung. Or a boyfriend likes us.”

“Oh he doesn’t want a boyfriend. He still waits for his Doe Eyes.”

Luhan was frozen when all eyes are looking at him at the same time. "Hyung! You still waiting for your Doe Eyes though four years have passed??! Wow, you are so great for being loyal to her. But what if she already had a boyfriend? You will be waiting in vain," said D.O with wide-eyed.

“Not anymore~~” said Kai with his infamous smirk.

Kai and Sehun decided to dance again. They pulled Luhan with them. Suddenly, a girl has caught his eye. Strange, Luhan really want to approach her. He was not a seducer like Kai or Baekhyun and he never tried to seduce any woman every time he came into the club. But before he realized it, he was standing in front of the girl who was standing alone at a bar.

“Ha…hai~ Are you alone?”

Luhan really want to smack himself right now. Of course she was alone. Luhan was scratching his head because of shame. He was relieved when she was giggling. "Aniyo, I with my unnies but they were dancing right now. So here I am, alone."

"I see. Well, my name Luhan. It’s nice to meet you."

"I know."

Luhan was surprised to hear her answer but he did not ask more. "You want to dance? Maybe you want. If you don’t want its okay, I just ..."

"Sure, of course."

Luhan smiling when he heard the girl answers. He reached her hand and escorts her to the dance floor. They danced to the beat of music "DJ Got Us Falling in Love". Luhan observed the girl’s face who danced in front of him. Luhan was shocked to see her eyes.

"Do we have met before? I mean, have we ever danced together before? It’s during the prom night, or in this pub? I think I have seen your eyes somewhere."

"Do you think so? You sure you've seen my eyes? It is impossible you can remember the eyes of someone."

"No. I'm sure I remember that eyes some where. Ahh, I remember now. It was during my school prom night at 4 years. Masquerade Night. There was a masked girl with eyes like you. I'm not mistaken."

"4 years have passed and you still remember? Wow, I’m speechless”

Suddenly, a vibrant song a while ago now turns to slow dance. Luhan and the girl look at each other. Luhan stretched out his hand towards her. Luhan slowly draw her body close to his body. Luhan could smell the scent used by the girl. Luhan can also see her eyes close.

"This song is for my dear friend who still waiting for his Doe Eyes. Enjoy the song!"

Luhan giggling because he swears he can hear Sehun and Kai laugh after Chanyeol finished speaking. Luhan know what they are being planned. Luhan return his focus to the girl who was dancing with her.

"Your friends right?"

"Yup. They are my crazy friends or brothers. We are very close so I have considered them as my own brothers."

The girl just nodded his head. They danced to the beat of the song "You Took My Heart Away by MLTR". DJ Chanyeol were deliberately chose the song. Luhan appreciate the song while looking straight into her eyes. Luhan believes this girl is the girl who he met four years ago. He doesn’t know why he was so confident, but he would never forget those eyes.

Pretty eyes

Starin' back at me, so blue and white

The colors of the summer sky

The colors of the world

 

"Are you sure we never met before? I swear I've seen your eyes before.”

The girl laughed again. Luhan pouted. "Luhan-shi, you never change huh? You are still as before, and it surprised me. And I didn’t expect to meet with you ever again."

"What do you mean?"

"And I don’t think you would remember somebody eyes. Your memory is very scary, you know that? I thought you would forget it all after the prom night. 4 years has passed Luhan-shi."

If love is blind,

Why do I see you so clearly now?

Perfect vision of our love somehow

You take over my mind, oh,

Look up into the galaxy tonight

The stars illuminate the love we make

 

"Are you trying to say that you ..."

"What's so special bout that eyes that make you remember those eyes, Luhan-shi? I still can’t believe you will remember that person based on her eye."

"There's something about the eyes that makes me think of her everyday. I can’t explain with words. Wait ..."

'Cause you and your pretty eyes

Keep me alive, keep me alive

'Cause you and your pretty eyes

Keep me alive, keep me alive%