My flower...my fiance

A new place same life?

A few months passed and you were still under the spell of the spell candy and were thus asleep...Seunghyun tried his best to keep the store running in your place,spending the rest of his day with you.
He would hug you,talk to you, softly kiss your forehead..he would bathe you all that sort of things.

He tried his best to keep talking to you..reaffirming with you how much he loved you but he couldn't help but feel lonely.
Slowely the people visiting the store began to worry, Seunghyun had told them you were sick but they couldn't help wonder, so one rainy day they came to visit.

Seunghyun made them tea and sat down with them.
" So ...uhm..mr Choi..what's going on with you?..we haven't seen her in months...The last time I actually saw her was on the day you came running to us asking for a doctor." One of the women answered

" it's..like this..she ate this piece of candy..and..the last thing  I saw was her closing her eyes..the doctor..told me there wasn't anything I could do...aside from talking to her and such things....she doubts..that the relationship will work out...." 

" Why? I mean you two seem madly in love with each other..although it is kind of weird that we only see you during the night.or when its raining...Oh.." 

One by one it clicked, the women all suddenly understood why and told their husbands who all looked in surprise, but they weren't...looking angry..or afraid more just surprised.
 "Well why didn't you tell us you were a vampire?!?" one of the men laughed' Here..vampires and humans have lived alongside for ages..witches too..that's why this village is sort of in the middle of the mountains.." 

Seunghyun couldn't believe what he was hearing as the man told him of the centuries old bond between a human and a vampire that were both on the brink of dying, the vampire hated humans and had fled to the ground the village now stood on and the human was chased out during a raid by vampires...the human seeing the parched vampire pitied him and told him to drink her blood, the vampire refused first until he noticed the heavy wounds she had, she could've gone and saved herself..but instead had chosen to die...and as a last good deed..gave her blood to him. from that day the vampire swore to make a town where both humans,vampires and sometimes witches could live together in harmony.

" So you see sonny..most of the kids here are halfbloods..this town is enchanted..you can walk in the sun if you want without burning...since the last couple times a few went up in flames because they walked in the sun, we had a witch enchant the place so we could walk in the sun, it does tire us out more though..so your cute girlfriend...got hit by a spell candy..that's no good...let's all help out to make sure she wakes up again!" The man said the villagers nodded

Over the next few days the villages would come help out at the house and the store, they'd help with the stock and they'd come visit you and talk to you, some of the children even decorated the area around your bed with flower wreaths.

When the doctor came to visit again he nodded slightly" She can wake up any moment now..her vitals have really increased.....You're a good man" The doctor smiled Seunghyun"Make her happy boy..this chance might not come again.

And just as the doctor said, you woke up, you slowely opened your eyes,trying to get used to the bright sunlight coming in through your window..only to see Seunghyun sitting by your bed along with some of the villagers" She's awake!" One of the villagers ran out to go spread the news.

Seunghyun took you hand and smiled" You're finally awake..." Slightly puzzled you looked at him, the look forming into a smile" ..I love you too..." Was the first thing you said.
Seunghyun smiled,getting a small box out,getting on one knee besides the bed" Even though this is a bit fast..and you've only just woken up...I don't want to miss this chance, you..Will you marry me?" he said opening the small box,revealing a beautiful engagement ring.

" Oh..Seunghyun...you....." Tears came falling down from your eyes.." Y-yes..." Seunghyun smiled and hugged you, taking one of your hands gently putting the ring on.
"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww" could be heard throughout the street, apparently the entire village had been listening in on the conversation.

" Welcome back..my fiance..my flower.." 

The end..

A/N: ..Sorry it ..I KNOW!