Start up Kisses

A new place same life?

As you were walking through the main shopping street you had managed to find a cheap furniture store that sold all kinds of furniture, from antique to modern..from western to eastern furniture they had something for every kind of household.

The owner walked over to welcome you" Oh hello young lady...welcome to  Freedom furniture!" The man shook your hand" What can I help you with?" 

"Well my boyfriend and I just moved to town so we're looking for some furniture for our house but also some furniture for the store we're going to set up" You said to him
The man nodded' Then..where is your boyfriend?" 

" AH he's at home resting, he was quite tired from all the traveling..so i promised to send him pictured of all the furniture..so he gets to decide to.." The man nodded' Wise...well what kind of store are you planning to open?" 

You smiled a bit to yourself" Well..a small candy store..is what we decided on" The man nodded' Well then what kind of furniture would you like?" 

" Well we're not tied..to a style" You looked a bit puzzed this making the owner chuckle" Let's walk through the store and see what speaks to you alright?" 

The owner showed you through the store and showed you some furniture. every once in a while you'd find something and send a picture to Seunghyun to see how or what.

In the end you decided on this: For the store: several shelves/displays for the candy, a cash register and a counter, containers for the candy, For the house: Two beds: A waterbed for in the basement, a gothic victorian king size bed for in the first bedroom,and a queen size bed for in the second bedroom, shelves for in the attic, two u shaped couches(1 for in the attic and 1 for in the living room), A storage closet for in the second bedroom, wardrobes for both the the first bedroom as in the attic, a tall standing mirror for in the upstairs bathroom along with a shower, a bath and a two toilets(1 for downstairs) Kitchen counters, oven, dishwasher,stoves and a dining table for in the kitchen, a victorian set of two chairs and a table for in the balcony a bookcase and a television with dvd etc. for in the living room and last but not least a desk.

Seunghyun had approved of most of the things but some things you didn't tell him about, like the furniture for in the basement.

The owner of the store thanked you for the purchase and wished you a happy day..even though it had already become dark outside it was still but around 4pm..seeing you still had some time you went shopping for some home appliances and some new clothes for both yourself and Seunghyun.

Once you exited the last store that closed you saw Seunghyun standing there" I thought you were only getting furniture." 

You smiled and walked over to him giving him a firm hug"  Also went to get some other things we need in our house..I thought it would be best if I handled those things right away since the next couple days will be busy." 

He smiled at you giving you a kiss on the forehead" Don't overdo it ok? Don't want you getting sick again" You slightly pouted giving him a peck on the lips" I know...let's go home..there's not much now but I'll give you a tour of the house since the real estate agent already gave me the keys"

He nodded walking with you to your new house,you showed him the house from top to bottom ending at the attic" I don't really know what to do with this space aside from making it the accounting and storage room." 

" Can't you make the basement the storage? would seem more logical" You gulped" Naaah I got other plans with that" You smiled walking back down" Oh really? mind telling me?" You shook your head' Just be patient"  He frowned a bit getting really curious, he picked you up and made you look him in the eyes" Tell meeeee" You shook your head again pecking him on the nose" Don't want to.it's a surprise!' you leaped from his arms and ran off into one of the to be bedrooms where your bags were to get some things out when the bell rang" Freedom furniture here with your order!" 

" Ah they're here! come on" You took his hand and walked downstairs with him,welcoming the men of freedom furniture as they carried the furniture in.
Seunghyun however had other plans, he walked over to the truck and helped load the furniture in,the men baffled as they saw him carry in heavy furniture without much trouble, you tried to help but Seunghyun just made you sit down in the living room and only told you to tell him where to put the furniture, other then that he wanted you to rest.

You slightly smiled as you saw him carry things around, the men looking baffled each time as he walked by with a heavy piece of furniture and not even breaking a sweat, he'd sometimes stop and smile at you making the blood rush to your face in seconds" .....meanie" You'd whisper only to forget that he could hear you, him slightly chuckling as he would go get the next piece of furniture

The men from Freedom furniture helped him aswell with the little things and within two hours all the furniture was in place, the only thing that still has to be done was making them operational(toilet etc) That was something the furniture men would do. as Seunghyun sat down next to you he turned to you" So what's with the waterbed?" 

" It's when you want to sleep during the day..I know..that daylight hurts you..so..I atleast wanted to give you the option" He just hugged you" Thank you.for being considerate..I won't sleep in it all the time though..we've got thick curtains..but..on some days...it'll be nice"He smiled and looked at you, leaning over to kiss you.

 " all the appliances and waterworks are operational!" One of the men came to report" Ah..did I disturb anything?"  You quickly nodded and paid them for their services"Thank you for your hard work!" You closed the door behind them as they left and dropped yourself on the couch again" ...well let's leave the rest for later alright?"  he said seeing how tired you looked" You haven't rested properly since we arrived here" He picked you up,locking all doors and windows before carrying you  to the first bedroom carefully putting you in bed,seeing you had fallen asleep as he carried you" ...You won't overdo it you say..." He pecked you on the head again covering you up to your shoulders with the blanket" Goodnight my little mocking bird.." 

 

A/N: lol XD sorry for the boring chapter XD it'll get better.