Post-it Love.

**2PM One-Shots (Fluff Edition) **

It was a nice Sunday morning in Seoul. There are no traffic jam, no car honking, the day start in a very slow motion as other folks and kids still dreaming. The clock strike exactly 9:00 AM. In one of the coffee shop, there's a man name Junsu is waiting for his breakfast to arrive. After a long week of hectic schedule, he finally get a break from it. 

Junsu would normally hangs around the coffee shop with his friend or collegue but today was an exceptional. He just want to be all alone without any disturbance. Reading something on his Ipad before the breakfast arrive is a normal thing to do for Junsu.

 

After a great breakfast, he decided to go home and rest. Walking down the street when suddenly he bump into a girl. The girl fell.

"Aish.." The girl said.

She got up and frantically looking for her paperwork.

On the other hand Junsu slowly gets up and help the girl.

"I'm sorry sir, I'm sorry..." The girl said whilst stacking back the paperwork into place.

"It's okay, let me help you with that.." Junsu offer.

He gave her paperwork back before the girl bow and apologize again and walk to her workplace.  He just watch her from afar. All of the sudden he felt something on his foot. He look down and found an architect scroll.

"Huh~ a woman architect..."

"Rare ..." He thought.

Grabbing the scroll,he followed the girl footstep. Sounds like a creeper but he just want to return the scroll. The girl enter a coffee shop that Junsu had breakfast early on. Curiously Junsu followed the girl.

"What is she doing here?"

Junsu sat himself down, looking at the working girl. She is talking to a group of people, it looks like a meeting from afar only they are wearing casual cloth. The group suddenly become quiet and they eventually welcome a man probably at his 50's to sit. The group now take their place around the table.

"That must be their boss.."

Junsu got bored looking at them, he wanted to return the scroll but he can't nonchalantly in so he wait for their meeting to over. He is half asleep when a noise knock him out from his slumber.

"Bwoah!!?" Their boss scream and slam the table simultaneously

Junsu eyes are now fully awake witnessing the scene. He look at the girl who was looking at the ground. The boss keep on cussing that even Junsu can't recognize the word.  The boss hand are pointing everywhere around the table.

The scene goes on for another good 10 minute before they depart. . Althought the meeting was over 5 minutes ago, the girl still sit looking out the window. Junsu took the chance to analyze the girl. All of the sudden he felt guilty for not returning he scroller back.

"Aish..they must've blame her for this." He thought while looking at the scroll. He got up from his sit to return the scroll, at the same time the girl also got up from her sit to go home. Junsu keep calling her, but she didn't listen, so, he followed her. Well now he really IS the creeper. 

"No worries.." He comfort himself and follow the girl. 

The girl finally come to stop. She stood in front of the door staring blankly at it. 

"Ok, better take a chance now!" Junsu thought. He walk quickly to the girl in hope he can give the scroll. By the time he arrive, an old man came out from the door and by instinct Junsu immediately turn around and walk to a different directions. He hid behind the wall. Come to think of it, he's not hitting on that girl why does he have to run away?

Junsu laugh in silent and basically wanted to facepalm himself for doing stupid stuff. He turn back to the girl house and unfortunately the girl already gone. 

He sigh. For one last time, he try to return the scroll. Junsu ring the door bell for several time but there's no one answering them. The day is getting dark and Junsu really need to go home. Suddenly he remember he keep a post-it in his pocket everytime he went out. He search his pocket and found a stack of post-it stickers. He hung the scroll on the door and stick a post-it note.

 

A couple of days have gone, Junsu is having a lunch at a restaurant near his office. He notice a girl that look very familiar and called a waiter to ask him about the girl, a grin quickly appear on Junsu's face when he knew that the girl is the one he met a few days ago. She work next to Junsu's company and she always eat lunch at this restaurant, at the same spot for the last 2 years.

"She's beautiful.." He thought.

He look at the girl and keep thinking of a plan to know her. 

The next day, Junsu return to the restaurant, just before the lunch hour, he sat on the girl place and wrote something on the post-it sticker.

"Did you get your scroll back?"

-Jun.k

He then stick the post it on the wall. He purposely avoid eating at the same restaurant and after work he check the restaurant again. To his suprise, the girl answer his question. he can see the pink post-it stick around the yellow one.

" Nae.. I got it. Where did you found it?"

-Mi Rae

Junsu suddenly feel giddy inside. He reply her question with another post-it sticker. 

"I found it after we bump each other a few days ago."

-Jun.K

And just like that the post-it sticker keep on multiplying on the wall that the restaurant owner had to clean it. One day Mi Rae come to the restaurant to find out that there is no post-it note on the wall. She sigh. Maybe she shouldn't put much hope on this "Jun.K" guy. She went home after work and suprise to see a post-it note on her gate. The note contains arrow pointing right. She follows the arrow and discover there are many post-it note showing directions. 

After a while of following the arrow she finally come to stop. The final post-it did not contain any arrow but a word.

"Faith make all things possible"

-Jun.k

She scrunch her eyebrows. Mi Rae walk again and found a man standing holding a single rose. She took the rose.

"Will you go out with me?" Junsu ask.

A pink shade quickly appeared on Mi Rae face as she walk slowly pass Junsu. It's obvious her answer is yes, because she can't stop smiling. Junsu walks along beside her. Their hand bump into each other and naturally they both slowly intertwine their fingers. No word needed, just walking down the street. 


A/N: Ugh.. What a weird ending. Sorry for keeping you guys waiting for this fic. Fluff need a lot of imagination, and writing it is a whole another story, especially when it involve a lot of vocabulary and grammar. LOL. Thanks for reading, leave a comment or subscribe for more to come.~ :)