How To Love~

**2PM One-Shots (Fluff Edition) **

"I do.."

"I do..."

You may kiss the bride.

Ji Eun POV

I woke up feeling the warmth of my husband embrace. It's been a week since we got back together. I turn around to look at his face.

"Handsome!"I thought while caressing his cheek.

I guess my action woke him up, he open his eyes and take my hand before kissing it. 

"Morning" He said smiling.

"Morning" I answer back.

I kept looking at his sleepy face. He's still sleepy and I can sense it from his droopy eyes.

"What do you want for breakfast?" I ask

He kept on silence for a while before tightly hugging me.

"Let's just stay like this for a while."

"But you have to go to work"

"I'll take a leave...just for today" He said kissing my forehead before he dozed off to sleep again.

I hug him back smiling remembering how was it like if we actually love each other years ago when we got married.

 

 

-----

Wooyoung POV

"I-I'm sorry, but I don't love you"  I said stuttered

I sigh afterward. I know she can't love me. This arranged marriage is completely hopeless. From the start of the discussion I knew marrying to her would cause us trouble. I frown but she still look calmed and collected.

"Ji eun.." 

"I don't love you but we can't stay like this, we must convince our parents that we're in love."

"But how, Wooyoung-ah?"she asked giving a perplex look

I rubbed the back of my neck.

"I don't know, let's..just act like a normal newlywed.." I said convincing her.

I let out another sigh

 

The arranged marriage that my dad thought would make his company richer will crumble before he even know it. On the other hand Jieun seem calm about the marriage eventhough we're not in love. Yes, after all this years of living in rich and famous, my dad had decided to make me marriage the Kim Family. His primary reason is to expand the business that is for me already enough.  As for me, well I don't really stay home much, I love party, clubbing and all such of freedom thing. Let's just say I'm being young, wild and free. My dad didn't really like my "hobbies" so he set up with my "father in law" to marry me with his daughter.

 

We live in my parents house after the marriage. For the first week, well it feels awkward sleeping next to each other, so I told her, we should put a boundary in the middle of the bed. And like an obidient wife, she just nod and follow my instructions. 

 

My mom decided that we should live with them since they didn't really put a trust on me to take care of her. Pfft.. yeah right... I'll show them I can take care of her, I won't be here for long with them.. or with her..

 

--------

 

I woke up from my sleep, it's Saturday so I don't have any work today. I decided to visit my friend at the nearby club. I got up stretching myself. I look at the other side of the bed to find my "wife" is not there. I took a deep breath. A sign of relief I guess.

 

I went down to eat my breakfast after a hot shower and greeted my mom who's washing the dishes.

"Aigoo my Wooyoung, what did you do to Ji Eun last night? she seems happy" 

I got confused by her question. What did I do to her? I'm starting to question myself

"Omma, where's Jieun?" I asked

"Oh, she's outside watering some plants" My mom casually anwered.

I finished off my breakfast and went out to search for my wife. But once I found her, my body started to froze for a while. Seeing her smile watering and taking care of the plant. It's like she's glowing more than that flowers. Am I in love with her? Aish.. I shake my thought away.

I approach her awkwardly.

"Ji-...." I stutterd. Wae am I being like this?

She notice my action and quickly stood up from her position giving her bright smile.

"Are you okay Jagiya?"She asked.

Yes, she called me "Jagiya" cause I thought It'll make my parents more convince that we are "in love". 

I gave her the most awkward smile and snap away from being zoned out.

"Uh, yes... well, I was just wondering...." She look me in the eyes.

I sigh. "Nevermind.." I tell her..

"What's wrong? Did I do something wrong?" She ask

I gave her a reassurance smile.

"No, it's just.. I will be visiting my friend at his workplace and will come home late.."

"Okay.." She smiled at  me before continuing her work. 

 I then proceed to my car heading to buddy's hangout place

------

 

"I really can't understand her. I don't love her, wae is she so kind to me?" I pour my heart out to my friend Taecyeon the owner of 2PM Club. The famous club in Korea. He's been my friend for 12 years now, we basically grew up together. He knows me all too well.

He patted my back.

"Maybe she's just acting.. You know to convince your parents..." 

"Well, It's not that I don't believe that, It's just...." I keep silence for a while thinking about a lot of "things" that I've done for her.

Drinking, clubbing, abandoning, even one-night stand...urghh..my head hurt so much. Taecyeon whip up another beer for me and I quickly gulp it down.

"Hey, hey..slow down there. You're gonna get drunk before the the club open.." He said.

I just needed to think more that's all, everything that I've done this few month really test her patience.

----

Another month had passed and parents were convinced enough to let us live far from them.  Thank God for that. We bought a house down the beach. It's very near to the ocean. It's like my ideal type of house.

I was unpacking our last box when my wife shoot a question..

"Jagi...er..I mean..Wooyoung-shi, when are we getting a divorce?"

I sigh. There's a sudden stab in my heart, and it's hurt.

"It's too early to do that, for now let's stay together for a while. I prepared a room for you, so you can sleep there."

She didn't say anything instead I feel like she;s gazing me for a while. I turn my head to look at her direction. Immediately I spot a tears in her eyes.

"Why are you crying.?" I asked

She quickly wipe away the tears and goes back to work. I was left in dazed.

 

Nights come and we settled in our own bedroom, I take the master bedroom since I bought the house while my wife sleep in another room across the hall. All in all, it was a good day. 

After dinner I went for a stroll along the beach. It was calm and peaceful. I started thinking about my feeling toward Ji Eun. Do I really love her? But if I do, what about my friends? My social life? They said when you marriage, that's when you're freedom's gone.Urghh... I ruffled my hair. I went back home only to be greeted by my wife.

 

Somehow this atmosphere ease me a bit. Knowing that there's someone waiting for me to get home. Not to mention she's always be patience with me weather I'm mad, tired or even drunk. I look at her face, unknowingly I gave her a smile.

"I made you a lemon tea..." she said

"Herm..?"

"Well..erm.. since you look like you have alot in your mind, I made lemon tea for you. They said lemon tea can help relief your stress and relax your mind." 

"Thanks.." I simply replied. She bowed her head a little before going up to her room. I quickly went to the kitchen to drink the tea. There's this aroma that you can smell even without stepping into the kitchen. I took a sip of the tea and my mind instantly relax. I finish up my drink before heading to my room.

 

I lay myself on the king size bed ready to doze off to dreamland. I turn my body to the right and open my eyes to see another side of empty bed. Strangely, I feel empty, I feel exposed and it's weird. Brr.. I shake my head off from that thought and tried to close my eyes. But Ji Eun image keep popping into my head.

 

Is this a dream or a nightmare? Why am I standing in front of her bedroom door!!? I thought loudly. I took a peek outside her bedroom. There's no light insight.

"Maybe she's already sleep.." I thought obviously unhappy. :(

Suddenly her door opened. I started to panic. Oh my God, I'm busted!!!

I froze right in front of her. She startled by my appearance.

"ah... Wooyoung-shi... what are you doing here?" She asked..

God, I can't tell her the truth. It's embarassing.

"herm..well, I'm just checking if you already asleep or not...where are going anyway" I tried to keep my posture calm.

"..... I can't sleep yet, I'm thirsty..." she said slowly almost like whispering.

I scootch down to her level to hear she said the word again

"Mwoh? I can't hear ya.." 

"I can't sleep, I'm thirsty" She said confidently this time.

I took a step to the left giving her a way to go to the kitchen. When she got back, I'm still standing in front of her bedroom.

"Wooyoung-shi, you should go to bed too. It's not good to sleep late, you;re gonna be a panda" She said smiling

 I laughed awkwardly.

"Really? so you're going to sleep now?ehermm, I just want to make sure you're safe that's all. "

she nodded while giving me a reassurance smile.

I walk away from her bedroom, when suddenly my heart beats like crazy. Argh... my head is fill with her face, her smile, her warmth. She was about to close the door when I stop her from doing so.

She look at me confusely.

I clench my fist, tighten my eyes, and ready to say the word to her.

"Canyousleepwithme?" I said quickly

She's still giving me those look. Sweat starting to form on my forehead, then I decide to ask her properly.

"Can you sleep with me tonight? Just tonight?"

I saw she's looking at her bed, before grabbing my arm dragging me back to my bedroom. She tucked me in like a mother, and join me afterward. She put another pillow on the middle letting a boundary for both of us.

We lay in silence.

"Ji Eun, do you love me?" I crack a question.

There was an awful long silence before she answered my question.

"From the first day I met you.."

I turn my head to her.

"I fell in love from the first day I met you.."

"But how...?" I gave her perplex look but she just smile as if she's hiding a secret.

"I...hermm.. you know I'm such a good girl right?" she asked, I just nodded.

"Well, I thought after I got married, I can break the chain, especially to the man that I've never met before. I wanted to travel with my friend, I wanted to go to the concert with my friend so I just thought marrying you will be a great distraction to do so. If my dad ask me, I can simply tell him that I went out with you..."

I stay silence for a while listening to her explanation...

"... But ... Unfortunately I fell in love with you...from the day we got married, I fell lucky having you by my side. I'm willing to give my love to you Jang Wooyoung. ." she finish off her sentence.

My mind kept thinking the way she treated me, the way she reacted to my divorce decision, the way she took care of me. It feels like a dream. I lift up the "boundary" that kept us apart to find her sleeping. She's turning her back to me. I scootch over to her side and embrace her. 

 

She was suprise by my action.

"Wooyoung-shi..what are you do-.."

"Don't call me Wooyoung anymore.. call me Jagiya~.." I told her. I can't see her face but I can sense she's blushing right now.

"But...but you don't love me."

I tighten my embrace on her.

"Maybe I should learn how to love from now on..."

I can hear her giggles and then she turn around facing me.  I can feel her breath on my neck sending chills to my body.

"I love you Jang Wooyoung" she said before hugging me resting her head on my chest.

"... And I will try to love you too.." I gave her a kiss on her forehead before we both dozed off to sleep.


A/N: What a fail chapter starter, but I hope you can still enjoy reading it. I really can't wait for Wooyoung single..~