ฉันรักคุณ! [I Love You!] Part 1

**2PM One-Shots (Fluff Edition) **

It's nice Monday morning in Harvejkul Family Cafe and we are ready to start the day.

"Khun, clean up the front place first... I'll help mom at the back" I ordered Nichkhun.

"Ok" with that he quickly made his way to the front after cleaning up the counter top.

"Nichan~ come help me with this groceries!" I heard my mom shouted from the back and rush to her. It's a start of another day at the cafe here. Nichkhun just finish his study at the prestige college, he is now helping us managing the cafe before he got any job offering. 

I gave him a simple job that is cleaning the cafe and being a waiter. Sometimes I told him to become the cashier. It's a life experience you really need to earn by working.

On the other hand, I help my mom at the back, preparing food and drinks. My dad on cashier, but sometimes he feels tired so one of us will replace him when he rest. There are two younger siblings Nin and Cherleen, those two have school so we gave them the easiest job there is, washing dishes. Once their school day finish they'll go home and report immidiately at Harvejkul Family Cafe. 

----

The day went on normally, I was at the kitchen whipping up some food for customer, when I heard a sudden rush from the door. I saw Nichkhun panting, turning his way from the kitchen door.

"Khun, whats wrong?" I ask.

"Ah..p'chan..err.. Nothing, I'm going to replace dad now.." he said stuttering before quickly replace dad at the cashier place.

I was in dazed, but I quickly regain and send out the customer order.

---

Days went by like a wind and I started noticing Khun behaviour changing. Not much though but it still visible for me. He often  hang around the kitchen and ask mom about dad, about her love. Shesshh.. There' something wrong with this kid, I need to talk to him soon.

I approached my mom who's in the kitchen cutting some vegetable.

"Me' (Mom) what's wrong with khun?"

My mom creep up a smile.

"Why don't you ask him yourself, he might need your help anyway." And with that I resume back to my work in confusion.

----

I was about to ask Khun what's going on but he catch up with me first

"P'Chan, do you know how to make a cupcake?"

I look at him in the eyes trying to read his mind. I crossed my arm.

"Sure, when do you need it? and why do you need to learn all this stuff when your work is at the front?" I asked him a question.

He gave his sheepish smile.

"Haha, it's just..you know I love cupcake right..? I nodded

"So I'm gonna make one, just in case I'll be moving faraway from here, maybe I can make it or myself..."

I was still doubting his statement but nonetheless, I still teach him the recipe.

-------

It tooks about numerous of trying and baking and trying again before he got it correct. Other cupcake are thrown in the trash, some of them are overcook outside but still taste good inside so we decide to just eat it.

I feel neusous just thinking about the cupcake. My stomach were full from Khun fail attempt cake.

The last batch of them are pretty good but he still need to fix the amount of batter.

He did the design all by himself and I'm pretty impress.

 (Impressive isn't it?)

I must give a like a standing ovation to my little bro cause his determination to learn this sophisticated recipe.

After that, Khun started to experiment a lot with icing, foundant, chocolate and he even tried to make chocolate ganache. The one that I failed. I wonder if he's learning this for something beside his excuse of work. Hermm..........

-----

 

 

A couple days had passed and I forgot averything that I supposed to be suspicious with Khun.

The day went on normally, I was sitting at the counter replacing my dad. It's a slow day, not much customer, the weather is still hot. Everybody else are in their own world.

 

"P'chan!" I heard Khun shouted from the kitchen

"What?" I asked.

"Can I take your place?" I gave him perplex look

"Please...." He widen his eyes in plead.

"Alright, alright, aish,, what so special anyway?" I ask but he just smile sheepishly before settling down on the chair behind the counter.

I walk inside the kitchen and ask my mom about Khun

"Me' what's wrong with Khun now?"

My mom just shuush me, she the slowly lead me to the kitchen door where we can see clearly where Khun was sitting.

"Me'..."I called

My mom slap me lightly on the shoulder and quickly ask me to hussh..

I groan in pain making it dramatic. she just roll her eyes, after that she push my head to look at Khun.

To my suprise, there's a lady at the counter paying her bill. 

"What so special about that..?" I whisper

but suddenly I saw Khun takeout a box and give it to the lady. That lady looks confuse.

He then proceed on opening the box, and we can see it a cupcake that's written.

Me and my mom just laugh at the back giving high five to each other.  That lady seems to blush, we saw 1 other cupcakes that's written in thai. The meaning is the same but I guess it's a lot meaningful to Khun.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Sorry guys if this a little bit confusing, by the way I need your comments to tell me where I should fix or should not fix.