Not your average girl

**2PM One-Shots (Fluff Edition) **

A/N: Sorry for the long hiatus. Please do enjoy the story. ^_^


"Hello.."

"Babe I miss you.."

"I miss you too baby..."

"What are you doing now?"

"Nothing, just thinking of you.."

In a split second my friend eyebrow rise up to me. She was smiling to ears, and I'm sitting here awkwardly listening to their phone conversation.

"What am I doing..!?" I groan, screaming repeatedly inside my head.

I wanted to runaway, but once I got up, my friend grip my hand telling me to sit.

"Ok baby, I'll talk to you later, kiss2. Muahmuahmuahmuah.." she hang up the call.

I cringe by her action. 

"Oh c'mon eunjae, that's how you talk to your boyfriend." she said.

"Well, maybe that's the way you talk, but I'm not.." 

" Pfft.. you're lying.."

I sigh and slump my body back on the couch. We were watching our favourite show, We Got Married and there's a scene where the girl call her "husband" and act cutely. Naturally, I cringed by their action. Seeing my reaction, my friend immediately jolt up from her slumber...

"Yah... Don't you and Junho ever do that?" she ask

I look at her, thinking that me and Junho would do that, I immediately regret by that thought.

So she started to call her boyfriend to show how "couples" talk. And for the last 5 minute I endured the overload, overreacting cuteness level that I'm almost dying until she finally hang up.

"Why don't you give a call to your boyfriend?"

"What?  why? I don't have any need to call him!" I said 

" Bwohhh..? yah, you call him only when you need something?"

"No. It's just I don't like calling 'people' randomly" 

" He's your boyfriend, he'll understand.." She said convincing me.

I give another thought and I finally give in. I pull out the phone from my pocket and press number "3" as in Junho speed dial.I then proceed by pushing the loudspeaker button so that my friend can hear our conversation.

Junho finally pick up the phone after the third ring.

" Yobeosaeyo.." He said in monotone.

" er.. yobeosaeyo..

" What's wrong? Are you okay..?"

" Err.. I..." I can't even speak properly because my friend keep nudging me from the side

" I just wanted to hear your voice.." I said

" Awwe.. You're so sweet.." He said, and my friend keep giving the thumbs up sign saying I did a good job.

We had a little conversation until Junho had to hang up because he need to practice for his dance.

" I'll talk you you later.." I said.

" Yeah, okay, I'll give you a call afterward..."

I was about to hang up the phone when suddenly my friend tell me to give him a kiss. 

" Wait!.." I said.

" I love you.."

" Keke, thanks sweety. I'll talk to you later."  and then he hung up the phone.

My friend look a little frustrated by the scene she had just witness.

" Omona..~ Agashi.." she said

" He don't even said he love you..!"

The pink shade on my cheeks looks visible from hearing the word love.

"Well, maybe he just to shy..." I said

" Shy my .." she said and invert her eyes back to the program on the screen.

Just about then, my phone lit up indicating I got a message, I press the read button and the message is from Junho.

" Aigoo, my sweetheart is so cute today...." I blush by the word.

" I wanted to say how thankful I am that you decide to call me at this time of hour, and hearing you being cute, it was really unbelievable. But baby, you don't need to be cute all the time. Remember that I love the way you are. We don't have to follow the trend all the time, we'll make the trend ourself. kekeke.. And baby, I love you so so much."

I smiled like an idiot after reading the sentence.


THE END

Thank you for reading 

please leave a comment or a critique below so that I can improve this fic. :)