News About Her

0330
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In Dorm.

"Hey,girl I want you to be my cinderella ~~" DongHo singing and walking towards his room . 

"hyung !!!!"He suddenly screaming.

"Bo???!!!!" Hoon and Soohyun quickly running to Dongho.

"Its a cockcoaches ! on my bed !!" Dongho hug Hoon.

"Dongho yaa !!! you make us scared ! ahhh..jinjjah!"Soohyun walk to the living roo and switch on the TV.

"Dongho...... " Soohyun freeze and calling dongho.

"waeyo?" Dongho ask him . 

"It must be IU." 

"hah?!" Dongho push Soohyun and watch the News.

*the reporter said in TV* "an aeroplane crash on their way from Seoul,Korea to United Kingdom. 15 passenger injured , 5 pass away and 1 passenger cant be found. It's a girl name IU live in Seoul,Korea. Police are still  trying to find her."

"oh no !! IU !!!! " Dongho cry loudly. Hoon and Soohyun hug him and tell him to calm down.

"hyung ! IU's gone ! bwaaaaaaaa !!! NO WAY ! " Dongho faint.

"Dongho ya ! hoon help me ! call ambulance ! " Soohyun panic.

Hoon take his phone and start calling ambulance while Soohyun try to wake Dongho up.

On the way ElVinSeop home..

"Hey ladies and gentlemen~ Want you to listen ~ Wanna know what it is ~" Eli phone ringing .

"yobseyo? waeyo ?! Dongho faint ?!!?? Okey ! On Our way ! bye ! " Eli panic.

"wae?! " Kevin and Kiseop ask him.

"Dongho faint !" 

"bo ??!"Kiseop suprised." where

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter