First Time to Meet Her :D

0330
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yo! Listen up ! this is my tragic story just to ~~"Dongho singing while bathing."DongHo yaaa ! be faster , your late for school !" Kevin speak to DongHo."nae~~ i know ",,,

 Dongho just took a slice of bread and ran out from the dorm to go to school." take care DongHo ^^ !!" Kiseop screaming while watching TV ..

DongHo's POV

 I'm late for school ! I can just take a slice of bread before going to school..but I dont really care about it cause Kiseop hyung will eventually fed me when I came back cause he is always taking care of me .That made my happy trip to go to school happen.. When I arrived to school , I saw a girl with a long black hair who placed her bicycle on the bicycle parking.. She really beautiful ! Then the bell rangso loud .That means its time for the class.When my teacher,Miss Suzy come to my class ,I meet her again,the beautiful girl.Miss Suzy introduce her to the class.. her name is IU , such a beautiful name for her ... then Miss Suzy took her to a place in front of me ! I just smiled to her and she replied my smile with her smile ! after school ,i walk alone AGAIN from school to dorm . while I walked home, there was suddenly a really bad storm! I grunted as I took a shelter in front of the cafe .. guess what,,I meet the girl ! AGAIN ! I take my handkerchief and give it to her,, SHE TOOK IT ! I was freaking nervous my hands started to clam.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter