Goodbye :")

0330
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Dongho yah !! Wake up ! it's the day ! remember IU !! " Kiseop waking up Dongho crazily .. Dongho just like "urhmm,,let me sleep a little longer ~ pleaseee " 'heh ! you always like that' Kiseop thought.

"Yah ! wake uuuuppppp !! " Eli  suddenly come to the room and shaking Dongho.

"for what ?! why must I wake ?! " Dongho said lazily

"IU flight is today ! she will go to UK ! remamber ?!!" Kiseop hyung explain madly.

"BO ?! I'm gonna be late ! " Dongho ran towards the toilet while Eli and Kiseop went out from the room.

"Dongho ya ! I wait in the car with your breakfast ! " Kevin hyung come to the room after about 2 minutes. "nae !" Dongho said while bathing .

IN CAR

"Hyung please drive faster!!!! I'm gonna be late !" Dongho said to Soohyun hyung who is driving the car . " yes, I know ~~ "

Dongho checked his phone , he got 5 message and 3 missed calls. It's all from IU . Dongho tried to call her.

"hello ? IU ?"

"yes ! Dongho yahh ! where are you ?! I'm waiting for you ! you're coming right ?! right ?!"

"nae ! nae ! I tried ! be patient ! wait for me !bye ! see you there !" 

At Airport ..

"Dongho here ! " IU call Dongho who stand by the chair with all the hyung .

Dongho turned his head and saw IU not to far from him . He run like hell without taking care about the hyung . 

"So, you have all your things right ? " Dongho ask kindly.

"Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter