features;♦

—tous les jours; ♦ { aff-based roleplay is still closed but hello! ; ♦ }

Features ;

 

Anonymous Confessions

Ever wanted to confess or admit something without anyone knowing that it was you?  
Presenting...
 

—tous les jours; ♦ anonymous confessions!

how this feature works; ♦ 

[ one ] head on over to our confession box and of course, confess anonymously. 

[ two ] everyday(hopefully if I'm not a lazy admin) during selected hours, a blog will be published containing all of the submitted anonymous confessions. Though if there are no confessions, well of course, no blogs will be published .__.

[ three ] if you forget to check the "ask anonymously" box in tumblr, don't worry, your confessions will still be kept anonymous for one: we have no idea who you are on tumblr and two: we respect your privacy ._.

Blog Roll♦ 

[ Mon - Sun ] 
Managed by: Jung Daehyun
>> Please add him as a friend if you wish to see the confessions.
>> for the news blog, it is to be published once every three days by Baekhyun.
 

THE CONFESSION BOX; 

http://touslesjoursrp.tumblr.com/ask

 

 Chatbox

Hate slow replies? Some of our members are here to talk to. Go on the chat if you want~
 

terms&conditions; ♦ 

[ one ] although I approve of you guys using the chatbox as you wish, doesn't mean that you'll ignore the fact that you still have an RP to tend to. Remember: we are an AFF roleplay. If in anyway I find out that you guys are more online in chat than in AFF, I will take this feature off our roleplay. No kidding. 

[ two ] basic roleplay rules apply. NO PUBLIC . Kissing is allowed, but making out is a no. Keep it clean. We have minors.

[ three ] we don't require you to have an account on chatango. As long as we know who you are and your name is not Anon, go ahead and chat.

[ four ] i know there are pedo people out there that randomly PM you and ask if you're single. It's up to you if you want to troll reply to them really. Just, be careful not to give any personal info out. 

THE CHAT BOX; 

http://touslesjoursrp.chatango.com/

 

 Monthly Events

Monthly events, which also serves as our monthly activity check. You read that right, monthly.
 
monthly schedule; ♦ 
[ July ] BaekEunmas 
Hohoho~ It's BaekEunmas! Christmas is so far away isn't it? On behalf of all of you people who're desperately waiting for Christmas, we present you an event in which it is fairly similar to Christmas! Go ahead, give gifts, spend it with your loved ones, do anything. As long as you have fun, it'll be alright. But beware, naughty kids shall be left out. Baekon will be sad and perhaps, you'll get kicked out. 
 
[ August ] Beach Party
It's a hot, hot, summer! It's not only you who's dying in the heat. Why not go out on an all-expense paid trip to the famous Islands of Maldives? Courtesy to manager hyung's credit card our sponsors, we have reserved an island especially for the people of tous les jours to enjoy all to themselves for three days and two nights! Sounds fun, right? Tsk, but of course, a plane will pick you up for you to get there. The plane, which is scheduled to leave at August 17, 2012 at exactly 8:00 PM KST will not be waiting for anyone. As soon as the clock strikes 8, the plane will be taking off to Maldives. But wait! All those who log in one week before the flight will automatically get a ticket! So if you log in a week before, whether the plane leaves you or not, you will still be able to go. Simple, right? Have fun!

 

 

Notes; 
Wednesday is Weedsday
we suggest you get a tidbit hyper for this day because we're crazy during wednesday.
Friday is Fryday
bacon will get burnt. lots of fried food.