Don't Say Goodbye Chapter 2

Don't Say Goodbye

 

Now is December and also New Year is getting closer.All JUMP’s member and JUMP’s GF preparing for Christmass at studio where JUMP’s member doing practice.Yamada,Yabu,Takaki brought christmass tree,a small christmass tree to studio.Keito and Karina are hanging the picture of JUMP’s member with their lovers.Daiki and Ayumi decorate the dinner table the day of Christmass.And the rest also helping the other to decorate studio.After finish at 10.15 p.m,Yamada ask Lin if she want him send her up to the house. “Lin,you want me to send u up to the house?i’m scare if something wrong to you when u want to go home”. “Un”that all Lin answer and smile at Yamada.Yukiko go home with Takaki,Karina with Keito,Ayumi with Daiki,Lisa with Yuto,Midori with Hikaru,Imai with Yabu and all JUMP’s member go home.We will come back here again after school.
~Lin’s house~
“AHHH~ohayou gozaimasu,Karina-chan,Lisa-chan”say Lin while yawning. “Ohayou,Lin-chan”say Karina and Lisa together. “Where are you too going yesterday?u came home late.”say Lisa. “yeah,Lisa right,where are you going?”Karina support. “Ano~we don’t go anywhere.Just…..”Lin suddenly blush.Karina and Lisa feel like want laugh but they hold. “We already know where are you going yesterday….”say Lisa and smile to Karina. “Yeah,we already know it”say Karina and they laugh when they see Lin still blush.Suddenly,their rent house feel like someone knock it.Lin open it and see Ayumi, and Yukiko.They come with JUMP’s car and Lin see Imai,Midori and JUMP’s member inside the car. “HEY ! get ready,or not we going late to school.Hurry up !”say Yukiko and run to car. “Wait,I’m going to take my school bag at my room first.”say Lin and run to her room where is upstair their rent house.Ayumi,Karina and Lisa already in the car.We waiting for Lin.Not less than 5 minutes,Lin come and lock their house and run to the car’s limo and then get in. “You late,sweetheart”say Yamada who sit beside Lin. “Gomen,minna.i’m late.i looking for my teks book,lucky I can find it.”say Lin and smile to minna.We going to Horikoshi Gakuen,where supermarket JUMP’s school at there. “Let’s meet here after school and we going to to buy something,okay minna?”say Yuya before we left the car.Yukiko,Lin, and Ima, Yamada,Daiki in the same class. Ayumi,in the same with Lisa, Midori, and Ryutaro. While the rest of them also in the same class. They all starting their class and had lunch together on rooftop. After their last class finish. They meet at where the car’s limo was park and They all looking for present,foods,drinks,snack,and also a few Christmass go to the supermarket.
decorate.Yuya go somewhere that Yukiko don’t know it and come back to get Yukiko and everyone who is waiting him at chinema. “Where have you go?we waiting for you so long?”say Yukiko with a sulky tone. “I’m…aarr…go to toilet”say Yuya and go in to watch a drama ‘TRUE LOVE KISS’.They very excite after watching that drama and back to home to get change.They meet again at studio.Before they get ready to go to studio.Yabu said to borrow a present to their own lovers.And put under Christmass Tree.They very happy this year and very excite b’cause they can celebrate Christmass with their own lovers again. “Yumi-chan….eeerrgghhh…I have something to tell you” say Daiki but Ayumi suddenly go get Karina who is calling for the 5 times.Daiki when shock and think that he should’t say that to Ayumi.At the corner of the room,looks like Chinen is walking to get Daiki in sad.He knows what Daiki want to say to Ayumi.He just smile at Daiki and continue working.Daiki bemused after he wanted to say something to Ayumi.
~flashback~
“Daiki!Daiki!”shouted Chinen when he saw Daiki was not open his eyes when they all practice. “Chinen-kun…..”say Daiki sofly and the he fainted.Chinen and everyone was there beside Daiki at hospital except Ayumi. “Is this Mr. Daiki’s family?”said Doctor. “No,his family was go to vacation but we all is his friends.”said Chinen,he so paniced. “I need to talk to someone.”said doctor. “ME ! ME!”said Chinen-kun.he shouted. “okay,please follow me.”said doctor.
~in doctor room~
“as you seen.Mr. Daiki hv brain cancer.so he can’t get tired and he must be operated on immediately but he will be alright this time.”said doctor.Chinen was shocked.he can’t told to everyone.what he said to everyone is Daiki-kun is okay.he just tired.in his heart.he really want to cry.2 months later,chinen told to Daiki that he must operated if he want to be with Ayumi.but he said no until Ayumi get to know it.evrytime,Daiki will always fainted when he doing practice.
~flashback end~
“Ayumi,I’m really sorry.it’s already 8 months but I can’t tell you the trust.forgive me.please just let me go.please”he look at Ayumi and smile alone.

A few days later,Karina feel something weird to Daiki but she can't guess what is it.Karina try to ask Keito but she fail.Keito does know anything why Daiki be like that.So she ask Chinen but Chinen know what happen to Daiki,he don't want to tell Karina what is it. "Chinen,please tell me what hv happened to Daiki.He look so sad.Please tell me."say Karina in a tone of appeal. "Okay ! but u must promise me that u wonn't tell someone about this expecially Ayumi.Promise me!"say Chinen.Karina just nod.When Chinen tell about Daiki's brain cancer.Suddenly,Karina could not resist congestive.After she go home,she cry all night and she feel sorry for Daiki.Next day,she tell Daiki to operate immediatially before Ayumi knows about this.In Karina heart,she want to tell Ayumi about this but she hold for Daik's sake.But she still want to tell Ayumi.She call Ayumi to meet at Restaurant XXX. "Karina nee-chan ! long time waiting?"ask Ayumi with smile. "No. Just arrive.Ayumi,i need to tell something to you....."say Karina in sad. "nee-chan....?what is it?nani?why u look so sad?"ask Ayumi in questions mark. "Actually,Daiki...urm...Daiki...He hv brain cancer...!"say Karina when Ayumi want drink her drinks but that drink suddenly fall and broken. "Nani.....what are u saying nee-chan....?"ask Ayumi and she faint.her face look so pale.Karina shock and quickly call ambulans.

~at Hospital~
"Where is she?where?!!"say Daiki.he really worry about Ayumi. "she in wad.she still not wake up.u.....u can see her...."say Karina she still in shock.she never think that Ayumi will faint.Daiki don't care when everyone see him what he care is about Ayumi. "Ayumi! Ayumi! wake up.wake up.!" shout Daiki. "Sir,please don't shout here u will distrube the other pantients. "i'm sorry,nurse.i was in shocked.."say Daiki to nurse who is checking Ayumi. 

~at JUMP's house~
"What??!!Nani??!!how can ??alright..we all will go there now....yeah...be patient..Daiki-kun."say Yabu. "What happen?"ask Yamada. "Ayumi,she faint.change cloth and we are going to hospital right now."say Yabu and everyone go to there room to get change.After change,Keito call Karina and he shock when Karina already now about that and now she is at hospital.

~at hospital~
The door is open.They can see Ayumi and Daiki in that room. "Ayumi.....Ayumi....please...wake up..."say Daiki in sad. "be patient Daiki.she gonna be alright."say Yamada to Daiki and he nod.
Karina just sit at outside with Chinen. "did u tell her?why?u promised me u wonn't tell her."say Chinen he look angry. "gomenasai.but i can't hold that anymore.i want Daiki operate and happy with Ayumi. "No,but u don't hv to tell her.argh!" say Chinen and leave Karina at outside.he go inside to see Ayumi.Suddenly,Ayumi wake up and look at Daiki.She smile and say something to Daiki "Please,go operate....i beg u...please"she start to cry.and everyone look so shock and don't understand in that situation.Doctor come in. "oh~u already wake up,Mrs. Kisaki?let's me check u." say Doctor and check Ayumi. "looks like u already healthy.so u can discharge. "Arigatou na Doctor."say Ayumi and she get to toilet to get change.when Ayumi get out from toilet she say "i want to be alone today.please don't follow me.". Daiki want to follow her but she quickly hide.Daiki so sad and shock.how can Ayumi knows about his brain cancer? he try to call Karina but fail.so he decide to go home and rest his mind.

~to be continue~