HE's back to life.

Don't Say Goodbye

 

On that day,Ayumi just recieve a call from hospital that Daiki already wake up. She in rush to meet her beloved one at hospital. When everyone still not wake up,Ayumi walks slowly and leave her house by taking a taxi. When she arrive, she quickly run to the Daiki's room.

My feeling so happy when hear this. I really wanted to meet him. I miss him. Fated really want us to be together. I want meet him ! Ayumi say in her heart while standing infornt of Daiki's room. She push the door and she can see Daiki is watching television. My heart beat to much. I'm so nervous to see him. GOD, please helps me. "D..d..dai-chan ?" i'm trying my hard to say his name. I can see his smiling while his eyes looks to tv's screen. I don't know if that channel is funny or not ? 

"Dai-chan ? " i'm call his name for twice. This time Daiki turn to right and see Ayumi is standing beside him. Daiki smiling at Ayumi and say "Yumi-chan" he's smiling which make Ayumi's heart beat so fast. Ayumi run towards Daiki and hugs him tightly because she really miss his love.

"anou,how many days i have long sleep ?" ask Daiki to Ayumi. 

"You think ? i'm so sad when i was waiting for you to awake." say Ayumi.

"So, it's long ? gomen Yumi-chan. But,...."Daiki suddenly looks in pain.

"Nani Dai-chan ?! i will call a doctor for you."say Ayumi. She about to leave but Daiki say " I'm so hungry. No food ? "

"A-re ? i will ask nurse if there any food for you.  Please wait" say Ayumi and leave the room. Daiki just smile after Ayumi leave the room.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

"HONTOU AYUMI-CHAN ??? ok, i will tell the others." say Yuto in shock tone. "Bro,what's wrong ?" ask Yuri when he hear Yuto is shock. 

"Dai-chan,he's awake already. I want tell the others and get ready to see him." Yuto dail and call the others about it.

"EH ! i want get ready now."

~At hospital~

Everyone gather in Daiki's room and talk together with laughs and many funny things.

"I miss you guys."say Daiki.

"We're miss you too but Yumi-chan the one who miss you very much" say Yabu.

Ayumi not in that room because she need to go to Mall with the girls.

~At Mall~

Ayumi suddenly sneezing when she about to take bread from the shelf. Lucky that bread not fall down. “Be careful young girl, you will damage that bread.” Say Karina when she notice Ayumi sneeze. “AH ! hai !!” Ayumi looks at floor while put the bread in trolley.

“Ayumi-chan, did something ?” ask Yukiko who is walking towards Ayumi.

“Nani mo~” say Ayumi while grins.

“All we want already in here ?” ask Rin who is stand between Yukiko and Karina.

“I think yes. I can’t think what else we need anymore.” Reply Ayumi when others still thinking.

“If like that,let’s pay this all”  say Imai.

They’re search for empty counter but all full. “Maybe today is weekends,so many people come here to buy some stuff.” Yukiko try to make conservations with others while waiting.

“hmm,maybe Yukiko nee-chan say is true. Let’s waiting at counter number 4. It’s not too long yet.” Say Ayumi and pull trolley to that counter.

After they’re pay for all things they buy. They’re go to hospital to meet Daiki.

_

“Kon’nichiwa ! “ say Rin with happy face after she push the door. “ Rin-chan ! Kon’nichiwa ! Ayumi wa dokodesu ka ?” ask Daiki, he can’t see Ayumi yet that day.

“Kanojo wa atode koko ni narimasu” reply Karina.

“souka !” say Daiki and turn his head to tv’s screen.

“Dai-chan ~!” that’s voice make Daiki a bit shock. But he knows who is that. He just smile to a girl who is standing beside him now.

“Yumi-chan, anata wa doko ni iku ?” ask Daiki

“Dokoni mo ikanai” reply Ayumi .

“Doctor said i can go home in 3 days from now. I want go back early. “ say Daiki. He a bit sigh because he want to go back early but doctor said he must atleast 3 days be in hospital before can discharge.

“Hontou ?! banzai ! i really wanna go to park with Dai-chan.” Ayumi so happy with it and she have a plans about it.

“Hontou desu !”

“Ayumi-chan so happy with it.” Say Karina who is sit on sofa while reading her manga.

Ayumi blush with Karina’s words and smile to Daiki.

“Hey ! i want read manga too. Give me one !” say Daiki. He can see that Karina bring many mangas.

“Here you go,patients.” Joke Karina.

“Stop saying me ‘patients’. “ say Daiki in abit mad tone.

“ok2,patients. You may read that manga or not i will take it back” say Karina.

“Ok”

_

1 days before Daiki can discharge from hospital.

~In kitchen,Having a breakfast~

“Nee-chan, after this, i want go to Mall. Need to buy some stuff for tomorrow.” Say Ayumi.

“Need my help Ayumi-chan ?” say Imai.

“I think not. I will go alone.” Reply Ayumi.

“Are you okay with it ? Karina-chan can send you to Mall and take you after finish shopping.” Say Rin.

“I’m okay with it nee-chan. Shinpaishinaide !” reply Ayumi.

“hmm,i will send you only. If not,Daiki will mad at me.” Say Karina.

“Yeah ! Karina must send you.” Support Yukiko.

“If like that. Karina nee-chan will send me to Mall.” Reply Ayumi.

~Ayumi’ POV~

Why they don’t want me go alone ? Well, i can go alone but Karina nee-chan must send me. Hurm, i want go somewhere else before go to Mall.

“I will get ready first and wait for you outside Karina nee-chan.” I say.

“Hai~”

I go to my room and choose which cloth is suit for me.

“It’s like this cloth suit for me.” I say to myself.

“Let’s go to Mall now~” i say to myself infornt of mirror.

I go downstairs and wait Karina nee-chan outside. I though i’m late but Karina nee-chan very fast that me.

“You so fast nee-chan” i say to Karina nee-chan after open car’s door and take a sit beside driver.

“I’m always need in hurry Ayumi-chan. After i send you to Mall. I need go to office. My boss just called me and needs my help.” Karina nee-chan try explain it to me.

“Souka !” i just reply with a short word only.

~At Mall.~

“I will go first.” Say Karina nee-chan to me.

“Hai~”i see nee-chan’s car already dissapear.

Let’s go buy that stuff now ! i walk in and push a trolley.

I hear to HSJ’s songs using my Ipod.I need to buy this thing too. Should i buy balloons too ? i will take it. I will make some buscuits and foods.

“O.M.G ! i’m already late now !” i so shock when i see watch that i already late to meet Daiki at hospital. Lucky, JUMP’s house is near here. I go to JUMP’s house by taking a taxi.

~ding,dong,dung,~

“Hai ~ Who is that ?” i hear a voice behind the door so i reply “ It’s me, Ayumi.”

The door is about to open. When the door is open fully,i can see Yuya-kun is standing infront of me.

“What are you doing here ?” ask Yuya in confused.

“Dai-chan will go home tomorrow. So, I plan to make a surprise to him. I buy this all from Mall just now.” I explain to Yuya-kun about it.

“Ok. Come in” Yuya invites me to come in.

“A-RE ?! “ i’m so shock with it.

“What is this all ?” i can see my nee-chan, and JUMP is decorating the living room.

“Ayumi-chan is here now.” Say Yama-chan.

“GOOD ! Dai-kun must be shock like Ayumi-chan just now. HAHA”  Yuuri-kun say while he help Inoo-kun to hang up the banners that’s say “WELCOME BACK DAIKI ARIOKA”.

“Haha,yeah. So shock. You guys planned this without telling me ??”i ask.

“And you planned to make Dai-kun surprise not telling us. So, it’s fair now” say Yuto-kun.

I’m lost my words. I’m about to cry but just hold it before they’re can see it.

“Minna-san, hontou ni arigatou !!” i thanked to them for make that’s all.

“You’re welcome Ayumi-chan” they’re all reply together.

“HEY ! don’t just standing there. Come help us here.” Say Hika-kun to me.

“Hai~”

I don’t know that’s i have very nice and good friends. Even they’re all artist but still have much time to do like this. I hope Dai-chan will happy with this all.