I Want HIM Back !!

Don't Say Goodbye

 

pairing:YamaRin,DaiYumi,OkaKarin,YabuImai and TakaYuki

summary:i want HIM Back !!

 

*************************************************************

~Ayumi's POV~

 

It's already a week after that incident.I really sad with what happen.I always pray to God to make him recover and get up from his long time sleep.Please....i want him back.

 

"Ayumi-chan,nee-chan want to cook for dinner now.Can you help me ?"Yukiko say to me and make me shock from my dreaming.

 

"Etto~nee-chan,i want watch my face first."i say since i can't tell the truth.

 

"Hai~i will wait downstair."say Yukiko and leave me alone in my room.

 

i still want wait for him.I want he always fine and dream about me in his dream.i say in my heart.

 

I help Yukiko nee-chan to cook for dinner and we're all start our dinner"Ittadakimasu~~~"I say and my tear grow down so fast.

 

"EH ?! Ayumi-chan,why you cry ? Is it not taste good ?"Yukiko nee-chan looks worry about me.

 

"Nani mo~It's so taste and that's why my tear grow down"i have to lie to them about it.

 

I wondering,if Daiki not feel hungry because it's already a week he not eat. I miss him so much ! i say in my heart and eat my food like nothing happen.

 

"That's so taste nee-chan"say Rin and Karina.

 

"Yes,if Ayumi not help me maybe it's won't be taste like that,right Ayumi-chan?~EH ! where's Ayumi-chan?"Yukiko say while searching me.

 

"Here ! Gomen nee-chan.I want to meet Dai-chan now.Maybe he's alone at hospital now."I say and get inside the taxi when taxi that i just called just now arrive.

 

"Please go to Hospital XXX,quickly"i say to the driver.He's just nodding to me.

 

When i arrive at the hospital.I run to Daiki's room and see he still in the same condition.I smile to myself.I get near him and say,

 

"Dai-chan,ogenki desu ka ? I come here to accompany you here.You must be so lonely right ?"i say to him like before.

 

"There's so many things that i want to tell you.So many ! If you want to hear it then...get up quickly."i say again.

 I hold his hand to tightly and i'm fall asleep after a few minutes with tear grow down.

 

~End of Ayumi's POV~

 

*************************************************************************************

 

"How's Ayumi-chan ? Is everything okay ?" Inoo ask Rin about it.

 

"I don't know.Maybe she's okay"reply Rin.

 

"Oh Ayumi-chan,where you want to go ??"ask Imai.

 

"Going to Theme Park where i and Daiki first date."Ayumi just reply them that and leave them in that house with everyone still wondering.

 

~At Theme Park~

 

"Hmm,i will try to smile and not to make everyone worry about me anymore.What's should i do first ? Roler Coaster ??"Ayumi say when she hear scream voice.

 

"I should take a try"say Ayumi,one step infront.Her tear grow down again.She feel very sad and she just stand here and crying."Dai-chan~~i-i-i really want you back" 

 

"AAHHHHHHHHH!!!!~"people who ride roler coaster scream as loud as they can.

 

"It's so scary~~"Ayumi say and smile to herself.

 

"It's make me remember to Dai-chan"she try to forget about it.But Dai-chan still appear in her mind.

 

~Flashback~

 

"Dame !!! dame!! i don't want !"Ayumi said in Theme Park.

 

"Just one try.Please~~i'm begging you"said Daiki to Ayumi.

 

"I don't want.It's so scary~"Ayumi said and try to avoid it.

 

"Okay~If you don't want.Let's break !"said Daiki just kidding.

 

"Dame ! Okay okay,just one try and then you must accompany me to eat ice-cream"Ayumi said and Daiki pulled her to the enter to roler coaster.

 

When it's time to their turn,Ayumi really scared with it and always shackking her head.

 

"Let's go~"said Daiki cutely.

 

"I hope this will be the first and last in my life"said Ayumi slowly.

 

"Please careful,"said one of girls that guard that place.

 

"Here we go~"said that girl again.

 

"Dai-chan,i want you know that i love you."said Ayumi.That roller coaster when to higher.

 

"OMG !! i can't see it"said Ayumi again.

 

Daiki just smiling with it and then,"AAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"everyone ride that roller coaster scream when it's goes down.

 

After a few minutes,it's have stop and Ayumi feel like a bit dizzy even she close her eyes.

 

"Dai-chan~It's so scary~"Ayumi said again.

 

"But...how can you know ? you close your eyes when it's goes down"said Daiki and laughs.

 

"You have fullfill your promise ! Now ! accompany me eat ice-cream."i pull Daiki's hand to the near ice-cream booth.

 

"Please give me one vanilla ice-cream and two spoon"Ayumi said.

 

"Nande ??!! only one ? how about me ?"asked Daiki but Ayumi just ignored him.

 

"Arigatou~"said Ayumi when her ice-cream was in her hand.

 

"Here ~"said Ayumi and give one out of two spoon to Daiki.

 

"EH ? spoon ? how do i manage to eat this ?"said Daiki.

 

"Baka ! this ice-cream so big.How can i manage to eat it alone ? so,my sweetheart,let's eat together,kay ?"said Ayumi and she sat down on a bench.

 

They eat ice-cream happily and laugh and sometime play with ice-cream.

 

~End of flashback~

 

"Dai-chan......"say Ayumi after she remembered her memory with Daiki at Theme Park and she sit down at where she and Daiki eat ice-cream before.

 

"I miss those day,my love"say Ayumi in her heart.

******************************************************************************************

Day by day,months by months,Daiki still in same no change.

 

"Rin-chan,wake up Ayumi-chan please.It's time to breakfast"ask Karina to Rin.

 

"Hai~chotto~"say Rin and go upstairs to wake up Ayumi.

 

The door knock, "Ayumi-chan,it's time to breakfast.Go downstair,kay~? EH ? Ayumi-chan ?"Rin so shock when she see Ayumi not in her room.

 

"Ayumi~!!!!!"shout Rin

 

"Nani Rin-chan ?? Why shouted ??"ask Imai at kitchen when she heard Rin's shout.

 

"Ayumi ! she's gone!!"say Rin

 

"WHAT !!!!" Karina,Yukiko and Imai say together.~~~~~~~

 

_______________________________________________

 

gomen for the short part >3> *i hope nope*

this is all i can do tonight...

read and comment,kay~~ ^__^*