Don't Say Goodbye Chapter 1

Don't Say Goodbye

 

~at JUMP’s room~

On a good day,Dai-chan  entered JUMP’s room to start training with all the member.”Ohayou gozaimasu minna~”he a bit shout when he see me in that room too.He smile at me and also me.”Ohayou,Dai-chan”say all JUMP’s member also me and other JUMP’s GF.

 

“Hey,what are u doing here,Yumi?”ask Dai-chan to me.”Why?you don’t like me here and see u practice?”I say to him and make a sulky face.”don’t be like that,dear.i like if u be here with me,but it’s still morning”I threw him a smile and also him.his smile make me fall in love to him.”ne,koko ni so romanchikkude ka,so many people around you two here now”says yuri-chan.i know he just tease me,suddenly my face turn red.and minna laugh when they see my face turn red.first time when I see Dai=chan is at JUMP’s concert.

~flashback~

“Hey! Say! JUMP,Hey! Say! JUMP,Hey! Say! JUMP!!!”heard support from fans.This is first time I can get signature from band that I really I like.we scrambled to get their signature.Sunddenly,someone push me from back and make me fall.i very surprise when my body in the Dai-chan arms.”Gom…gomenasai,Dai-chan.”I said.”it’s okay,beauty”said Dai-chan.”Eh !! I’,m not beauty”my face suddenly blushed.Many people saw we together  And take our pic,but Dai-chan ignore them.”so beauty,what is your name?”asked Dai-chan.”err,ayumi desu,call me ayumi or yumi”he send me a cute smile while my face is still blushed.Dai-chan said that he want me to saw him at park in night.at first I refused but he forced me too.so I agree it.

~at park~

“hi,gomen,I’m late”said Dai-chan while he bow and also me.”it’s okay,I know you busy”I smile.we silent for a while.and Dai-chan that start the conversations.”ano,how much do u like me?”.i never thought that he will asked me like that.”ehh!i like u as fans and I will like you more that fans if you will”I say.’what have happen to me?why I said like that?i’m stupid?’.

“so,can you like me more that fan?”he smile to me.”okay,I will,wait ! so you want me be your girlfriend?like that?”I’m a bit shouted.”hai !! if u want.since only me have not girlfriend so I hope u will be my girlfriend.”he smile at me that make me want fall.suddenly my mouth said “hai! I will be your girlfriend”.’Dai-cha out a box containing a ring !rings pairs.’i put a ring on Dai-chan finger and he also do the same.we very happy.after that we often see.

~flashback end~

“oii!!Yumi,anata wa doomoisuka?”said Karin who is Keito’s girlfriend.”yeah,Yumi,what are you thinking about?i know you miss Dai-chan~don’t only you but we’re also miss our boyfriends.all JUMP’s member laugh when hear what Lin say.and my face turn red.”ano,I’m not thinking of nothing.”I tried to plead.but in my heart I’m so happy.Dai-chan hug me and also me.”I love and miss you,dear”he whispered in my ear.after the practice we go for dinner and go home.Dai-chan accompany me go to Shimizu Station.

~at Shimizu Station~

“Yumi,come here for awhile”he smile at me and I smile at him too.”I want buy you this necklaces,pair neckleces”he smile.”eerrm”that what I answer him.he very like buy me something like that.i smile in my heart.“dear,I must go now.my train is near.”I say to him while ready to get in.”you should go now,dear”I smile.he come near me and say”I want see go first.after that I will go home”he smile.i can’t say anything to him and go in train.i wave to him and he also.

~at home~

“watashi wa modottekita,mama papa !”a bit shout.no replay.i forgot that mama and papa go to hospital to see mama’s friend.i took the  phone and call Lisa.”moshi,moshi”I say when she up the call.”hai,genki desu ka?”Lisa ask.”genki desu,anata wa?”I ask her.”genki desu.how your relationship with Dai-chan?everything alright?”she ask.”everything alright.don’t worry.he very nice to me.it’s already three years I couple with him,na”I say.”I must go first Keito-chan is calling me now,oyasuminasai”.i press ‘red’ button.’everything gonna be okay,Lisa’I say in my heart.