Plan Number 2

All because of jealousy

                            Jiyeon was in her room thinking about what to trick you next .jiyeon think and think and she thought of a good idea.

                             The next day of school was a special day,you're class was going to a place where the school organised for the class and jiyeon plan to trick you to go to a scary place where there were scary things and it will be very dark when the lights were closed and jiyeon knows that you have a very bad story about  the past,jiyeon then put the toilet sign to the other direction,so jiyeon waited at the scary place.

                              After jiyeon did what she plan,you suddenly wanted to go to the toilet,so you told dujun and dujun accompanied you untill you reach the toilet.You didn't know jiyeon was tricking you to go inside the scary place,so you went in to the"toilet".Jiyeon than heard a foot step so jiyeon close the lights and you scream as you were very scared and as you have a very bad past.

                             Dujun waited and waited outside the "toilet" and was thinking why you havent come out yet.So dujun when closer and heard a loud scream,dujun then went in and saw you screaming and quivering with fear so dujun calm you down and slowly bring you out.Jiyeon saw it and mumble to herself,this was not actually happening like this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                           


hi charissa is back! sorry for not updating for so long.So please enjoy this chapter><