Plans that always fail

All because of jealousy

Jiyeon was outraged. No, scratch that; she IS furious. Her plans failed one after another and she did not like that at all. She hated the fact that Doojoon and you were so loving. She hated the fact that you were so happy. Whenever she planned something, it would always fail. ALWAYS.

That night after the field trip in which her plan failed, she laid down on her bed, reflecting on what she did wrong that made her plans fail. She went deep into her thoughts, rewinding the flashback again.

 

* Flashback

Doojoon brought you out from the scary place safely. He then tried to calm you down as you were shaking with fear, still scared out of your wits.

It took you quite a while to calm down but you eventually did. You started telling Doojoon about how creepy the place was.

"..................... then I accidentally stepped on something. When I looked down, I SAW SOMEBODY LYING ON THE GROUND! "

" *Gasp* Then what happened? "

" It turned out that it was actually a dummy I stepped on. "

" Whew! What a relief! "

" But what's strange about that dummy was that it was dressed in red, with a long black wig covering its face. It even had a rope tied onto its neck! "

" Omo! No wonder you freaked out! Next time I'm following you wherever you go! Including the toilet! "

" Yah, byuntae(ert) ! "

" That's one of the reasons why you love me right? " Doojoon wriggled his eyebrows up and down.

Scoffing in a corner, Jiyeon frowned. Why do my plans always fail?

 

* End of flashback

 

Not able to think anymore, Jiyeon groaned in frustration and gave up. I'll just continue thinking tomorrow......

 

 

 


 

Ayo wassup chingus! It's been a long time since this fic was updated and I sincerely apologise. Exam period is here so both me and kohcharissa were busy studying. Well, my exams are over but kohcharissa's aren't so........... I'll be updating for now! :) Hope you liked this chapter! :)

~ yuki-kpoplover