Plan failed

All because of jealousy

You and Dujun soon arrived at the ice-cream shop. After finding a seat, you excused yourself to go to the toilet. Little did you know that the 'someone' was following you, smirking as she took each step.

 


Meanwhile...

 

" Hmm..... may I please have two chocolate ice-cream sundaes please? " Dujun said to the waiter, closing the menu and handing it to the waiter. He knew that you loved chocolate ice-cream sundaes, so he placed the order with ease, knowing that you'll like it for sure.


 

After you entered one of the cubicles in the toilet, you went closer to the toilet bowl. Just as you were about to sit down to do your whatever business, SPLASH! You were drenched in cold water which just poured down on you. Feeling something wrong, you quickly went out of the cubicle and saw an empty bucket lying on the ground.  * Who the heck did this to me? I didn't offend anyone! *

You walked to the door only to find that the door was locked from outside. * The person who did this must hate me a lot...*  Sighing, you knocked on the door and shouted as loud as you could to gain attention so that you could escape this place.

Suddenly, the toilet lights flickered on and off. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Somebody get me out please!!!! " You've always been scared of the dark since you've had a bad experience when you were young. Sobbing silently, you sat down on the cold, tiled floor and buried your head in your hands.  * Oppa, please save me.....*

 


 

Dujun waited and waited. The ice-cream had already arrived and had started melting, but you were still no where in sight.  * What's taking Yoomi so long? It's kind of worrying. Or did something happen to her?! I better go check it out! *

Dujun rushed to the girls toilet and heard a soft sob coming from inside. Instantly, Dujun knocked down the door and found you sobbing. Rushing to your side and hugging you tightly, he tried to calm you down. " It's okay honey, I'm here now. Don't cry. I'll be sad if you do, give oppa a smile? "

You smiled slightly and said, " O-oppa, i was so scared! Someone poured water on me when i was in the cubicle and locked the door from outside. The lights suddenly started flickering on and off by itself! Thank goodness you're here now......"

Dujun patted your head reassuringly. " It's okay, I'll never let that happen again. Now let's get you home okay? You must be freezing! " You nodded your head and began going off with Dujun, cuddling close to him.

 

 

 

Again, hiding in a corner, Jiyeon frowned. * This wasn't supposed to happen! Looks like the plan 1 failed. But I won't let you get away so easily next time. Just you wait, . just you wait....... *


 

Hi! It's me yuki-kpoplover again!

Sorry if the chapter wasn't good enough!

Anyways, kohcharissa will be updating the next chapter! :)

So... bye! See ya!