Plannig something?

All because of jealousy

As the days went by, you and Jiyeon got closer and closer, and soon, they were inseperatable besties. Despite that, you had never neglected Dujun. You always managed to keep a good balance between spending time with dujun and jiyeon. You thought that everything would great, but little did you know that SOMEONE was boiling with jealousy, seeing how close you and Dujun were and seeing how happy you are everyday. One day, when she couldn't take it anymore, she started to strike...................

* I'll wipe off that smile hanging on your freaking face and replace it with the ugliest frown EVER! Just you wait.......*

 


 

"Dujun oppa! Let's go eat ice-cream, pweaseeeeeeee?" you asked cutely, aegyo overflowing from you.

Pinching your cheeks Dujun replied, "aigoo, why are you so cute? of course we can eat ice-cream! How could i ever resist your cute aegyo? "

"Gaja!" you beamed like an excited little child and dragged dujun to the ice-cream shop.

Hiding in a corner, someone watched you with disgust and cringed. * Eww, you call that cute? I call that gross! hmph! But since you'll be going to the ice-cream shop... I guess.... I can take some action......* She quiety thought to herself, her disgusted face turning into and evil smirk...

 


Hi! yuki-kpoplover here! How was the chapter? Hope you won't find it boring!